Surgeons at Longevita (Turkey)?

I have just checked their web site, Both Dr Ali emre and Dr. Resat Aktug seem to work for longevita, and there is also Dr Cagdas. Hımmmmmm, can I sure which one is better and if the price is the same? And who do the operation? Why you don't say which one was yours?

John, Dr. Ali Karadeniz send me private message:

""I am sending this private message to give you some information.

You are right, Longevita is an agent providing many clinics with patients including me, although I do not work exclusively with them. I have other agents bringing me patients, but most of my patients are direct enquiries.

The doctor that operated John, who I don't know, was a previous doctor of Longevita's that doesn't work with them anymore.""

It seems longevita have not work with Dr. Resat anymore, but still not sure. Was Dr. Resat yours???

John, Dr. Ali Karadeniz send me private message:

""I am sending this private message to give you some information.

You are right, Longevita is an agent providing many clinics with patients including me, although I do not work exclusively with them. I have other agents bringing me patients, but most of my patients are direct enquiries.

The doctor that operated John, who I don't know, was a previous doctor of Longevita's that doesn't work with them anymore.""

It seems longevita have not work with Dr. Resat anymore, but still not sure. Was Dr. Resat yours???

Hello Truthfu11,

Our current portfolio consists of three different medical staff each providing a different level of service hence is priced differently.

Kazim Sipahi is a trichologist, not a plastic surgeon, he offers the most economic package.

Dr. Resat Altug Aktas is a plastic surgeon and performs the procedure together with his team of nurses/technicians.

Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz is also a plastic surgeon and performs majority of the procedure by himself.

Kind Regards,

Longevita