Surgeons at Longevita (Turkey)?

I was wondering if anyone has any experiences (good or bad) with Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz or Dr. Resat Altug Aktas at Longevita (Turkey)?

I am considering this clinic for my first HT (FUE) and am obviously curious to hear a few accounts from anyone who has undergone a HT with either doctor.

Thanks

As soon as possible. It's something that I've been planning on doing for years.

My only concern with Longevita is that although I can't find too much bad about them I can't find too much about them at all and obviously it's important to do plenty of research before I pick my surgeon.

Even though he is more expensive I am currently leaning towards Dr Civas also in Turkey as he seems to have far more in terms of positive (or for that matter any) testimonials.

I'm also slightly sceptical regarding Longevita's prices. Their 5* hotel and unlimited FUE option for under ?2,300 almost seems to good to be true. For that price I wonder why more people aren't talking about them, especially if they're very capable surgeons. . . I don't know, they might be great. But I just strikes me as odd.

Please think twice before proceeding. I had a HT from Longevita and am far from happy with it. There has been bad reviews before but they are usually removed after pressure from Longevita themselves.

I did not get the surgeon i paid for - they were not even present for 99% of the procedure despite assurances they would be for at least 70% of it.

I did not get the amount of grafts i paid for either. The work wasnt good at all. I next chose the Maral Klinik which has sorted my issues out thank god !

They suddenly went totally quiet when my issues were raised !

Yes the hotel is wonderful though... however i would have preferred it round the other way.! IE good HT shite hotel.

Im not really bitter about it - it was my own fault for not doing enough research and being attracted by the cost and the amount of FUE possible.

Please dont make my mistake and instead keep researching/saving ! You will be thankful

Oh not forgetting there was supposed to be all the transfers from airport/hotel/clinic included. That never happened they actually left me to find my own way back to the hotel directly after my HT was completed !

And the fact they promised a interpreter throughout my HT - nope they stayed for first 5 mins and then left for good.

Oh not forgetting there was supposed to be all the transfers from airport/hotel/clinic included. That never happened they actually left me to find my own way back to the hotel directly after my HT was completed !

And the fact they promised a interpreter throughout my HT - nope they stayed for first 5 mins and then left for good.

oh dear..how long ago was this..and can you show us pics of the result they gave you?

May 2013 i had my procedure. No i did not take any pics i was actually embarrased to show it.

i understand, but you should have so you could have shown us now..ive been very close to going with them for a while

There is no way i can recommend them in any form. The pics they took before and directly after my Op never appeared - i requested them repeatadly.

it is quite weird..they offer so much..even the plane tickets..and unlimited grafts, and stay, transports food etc..for only ?1500 ? ..hmm..

They can offer all that but they dont actually deliver on any of there promises. I have since moved on. There are really good FUE surgeons in Turkey - Longevita are not one of them.

thanks, i guess ill have to save a little longer, could you recommend me a name in turkey then?

They can offer all that but they dont actually deliver on any of there promises. I have since moved on. There are really good FUE surgeons in Turkey - Longevita are not one of them.

Sorry to hear about what happened johnboy. But this is the kind of feedback that I'm looking for whether positive or negative, just honest opinions from people who've been there.

After reading about your experiences and taking into account my own misgivings about Longevita I'll more than likely proceed with the far safer Turkish option Dr Civas.

Dear Johnboy71,

We are sorry about your less than satisfactory experience with Longevita. We will do our best for your satisfaction. We would like to note that we are keen on absolute patient satisfaction; therefore, we perform very strict suitability checks on the surgeons and we only decide to work with a surgeon after conducting background checks, reviewing the qualification and malpractice insurance of the surgeon along with licenses with the relevant authorities in Turkey. We conduct patient satisfaction questionnaires after each patient experience. Your surgeon consistently got less than satisfactory remarks from other patients as well, so we removed him from the portfolio. However we made sure that free corrective treatments were offered to those patients by other qualified surgeons. They are now more than happy with their results.

Please do contact us and we will do our best to put things right.

Longevita

Longevita said:
Dear Johnboy71,

We are sorry about your less than satisfactory experience with Longevita. We will do our best for your satisfaction. We would like to note that we are keen on absolute patient satisfaction; therefore, we perform very strict suitability checks on the surgeons and we only decide to work with a surgeon after conducting background checks, reviewing the qualification and malpractice insurance of the surgeon along with licenses with the relevant authorities in Turkey. We conduct patient satisfaction questionnaires after each patient experience. Your surgeon consistently got less than satisfactory remarks from other patients as well, so we removed him from the portfolio. However we made sure that free corrective treatments were offered to those patients by other qualified surgeons. They are now more than happy with their results.

Please do contact us and we will do our best to put things right.

Longevita

So was the translator and taxi driver the surgeon too?

Amazing how I have suddenly had a reply ! After them not replying to any

Of my many emails detailing all the areas I wasn't happened with..

So a delay of 18 months or so.. I will actually reply to them and be requesting a refund since I certainly wouldnt choose to have another procedure from the same group.

I will let the forum know what happens... All of my other complaints have not been responded to.

Guys

I have emailed Longevita, I gave them a brief outline of all my concerns/complaints.

As i dont have any donor area left i am requesting a refund. Mainly as i had the whole thing done by techs 100% and i paid more for a specific dr !

Also i was lucky to get maybe 1500 grafts instead of the 3500 i paid for.

Lets see if they are able to actually make me satisfied as they have promised....

Received today:

Dear John,

Thank you for your email and feedback. I am the Patient Services Manager at Longevita. I will investigate your case and get back to you next week.​

Best Regards,

​Mustafa Temiz

Patient Services Manager​

John,

Spoonman say, "I was wondering if anyone has any experiences (good or bad) with Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz or Dr. Resat Altug Aktas at Longevita (Turkey)? "

The price is terrific. Longevita is also on my list but I am suspicious about them still. They are using many doctors and works as a health tourism agency, not a clinic.

Why did you choose longevita, the price? and which surgeon operated you? Did you or Longevita choose? How can I be sure which one is better?

Dear Johnboy71,

Please do contact us and we will do our best to put things right.

Longevita

Hi Longevita,

Which doctor and why you removed from the portfolio, Dr. Resat Aktug or Dr. Emre Karadeniz. Now, which doctors I can choose? If the price is the same? Do doctor do the all operation, or nurses do?

They are no better than a hair mill to be honest. I wouldnt recommend using them at all regardless of whomever the surgeon is. Your better off searching and learning through this network.

There are far better Ht Surgeons in Turkey. Just check the recommended ones on this forum.

I only chose Longevita in the first place as i was uneducated - they failed to deliver the service i paid for in every single way.

We learn through our mistakes though. The chosen surgeon in my case never did a single bit of the work on my head - only drew the hairline in fact and that was mostly from my input !

So again i would say look elsewhere - As its stands it didnt matter which surgeon i chose they did none of the work - it was the techs and they were not that well trained from my persepective.

I actually paid a higher price or my surgeon ! add to that i probably had 1500 grafts at the most instead of the 3500 i paid for.