Christian Eriksen Hair Transplant

BaldingBogger

Hi all,

It is funny watching the premier league these days and watching the guys that are having HT's done. I seen the earlier thread re Fabregas suspected procedure.

Here is Christian Eriksen of Spurs. Do you think its a transplant? Or Advanced hair studio weave?

His hair looks good which was thinning massively. It was thinning more than even the attached picture shows. Cant find one at the moment that reflects it.

It looks like it appeared very quickly which is why im not sure its a HT.?

christian-eriksen-tottenham-hotspur_3009509.jpg.aab5dbce71372a1aa2704849de715268.jpg

74eriksen2908a.jpg.d30207a2fcd8bbf29b78058f6d24aaad.jpg

I dont think this is a hair translant but he covered balding area very successfully :)

I am from Denmark and have follewed him for Many years.

Something has happend to his hair and i would desperetly like to know what.

It looks fucking good

• 1 year later...

It's definitely a HT!

His hair has changed so much. It was starting to get really bad and now his hair suddenly looks really good. It's nice for him. To be honest I think a guy like him must have been happy that Denmark didn't qualify to the Euro/World Cup so he had time for a HT and a long recovery time.

Before and after pics:

e662c7569b76a3f00c0f58c3d3b1f19e.jpg.576533888857683c580658267b1920cd.jpg

hi-res-381a5ceb754ca8b074883876df3a6a0b_crop_north.jpg.f23f21371caa3cfd095d9a2e9a2cdf6c.jpg

It's funny, actually. Just goes to show provided you don't go from a very high NW to some kind of super-juvenile hairline (which is obviously not really possible but you know what i mean), most people won't even notice. I knew Eriksen was receding but had completely forgotten just how bad his hairline had become. Now when I see him on TV i still think about the fact that he has a somewhat receded hairline but I was completely oblivious to the fact he'd had work done.

Same goes for Cesc, i pointed out to people that he had definitely undergone a HT and everyone said i was crazy. Just goes to show how much attention people generally pay to this type of stuff.

Ive met christian numerous times, at the lane, around the training ground etc. Yes he has had a ht, its not an advanced hair studio wig like stephen ireland wore for a while.

I asked him if he had touched up his "barnet" and he laughed. I said was it fue? He said yes, i told him it looked good, and that im gonna have it done.

He had it done when he was 21, so that is very young. Be interesting to see if he holds onto the rest, because he will beplaying catchbup now

I didnt ask, i should of really. I couldnt even make a guess to be honest. Im not sure what danish surgeons are like, but i suspect harley street.

I have a friend who is always at the training ground, and is close to a few players, and he said no one ribbs him over it, before or after. I dont think a lot of the players have noticed from what ive been told.

I didnt ask, i should of really. I couldnt even make a guess to be honest. Im not sure what danish surgeons are like, but i suspect harley street.

I have a friend who is always at the training ground, and is close to a few players, and he said no one ribbs him over it, before or after. I dont think a lot of the players have noticed from what ive been told.

Good for him. Because I have a friend from my university coming from the same city as Eriksen, and my friend said that some of his "friends" teased him about it when he was in Denmark a few years ago. Pretty stupid if true.

How did Eriksen react on your question? Did he get a bit embarrassed by it?

He's certainly had an impressive result. I couldn't believe the transformation when I first noticed it last season. Not sure who performed it but it looks like really good work. He's still very young though so hopefully he's not used up too many precious grafts which may well be needed further down the line.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Damn, i was looking at his barnet on Match of the day, thinking i'm sure he was receeding pretty badly before, awesome looking result, has to be meds and transplant working in conjuction, especially since he'd not lost the hair that long ago.

Good spot

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Good for him. Because I have a friend from my university coming from the same city as Eriksen, and my friend said that some of his "friends" teased him about it when he was in Denmark a few years ago. Pretty stupid if true.

How did Eriksen react on your question? Did he get a bit embarrassed by it?

No he was fine, he is a very laid back person. It was just a little smirk, and he said yeah when i asked him about fue. It was just me andmy mate with him, i wouldnt of asked him infront of a group of people. Because i had met him a few times before and i was going to get it done i thought id mention it I dont actually think anyone atthe club has realised. His team mates are all young lads and none of them have taken the piss apparently.

He has definitely had crown work done aswell. His donor is very thick. But as i say, he is still in his early twenties, how he will look in ten years time, who knows ? Apparently he is signing a new contract soon, so will givevme chance to ask him where he went.

I've always wondered if he had one done and this confirms it. it looks really good. What's the chances joe heart getting one done being a poster boy for head and shoulders lol I think he's going a bit thin on top and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets one done in a couple years time.

No he was fine, he is a very laid back person. It was just a little smirk, and he said yeah when i asked him about fue. It was just me andmy mate with him, i wouldnt of asked him infront of a group of people. Because i had met him a few times before and i was going to get it done i thought id mention it I dont actually think anyone atthe club has realised. His team mates are all young lads and none of them have taken the piss apparently.

He has definitely had crown work done aswell. His donor is very thick. But as i say, he is still in his early twenties, how he will look in ten years time, who knows ? Apparently he is signing a new contract soon, so will givevme chance to ask him where he went.

Being from Denmark myself i would love to know if he used one of the clinics in Denmark.

It would be awsome if we could get him to say.

Can you try asking him carefully about it next time?

I've always wondered if he had one done and this confirms it. it looks really good. What's the chances joe heart getting one done being a poster boy for head and shoulders lol I think he's going a bit thin on top and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets one done in a couple years time.

Yep Joe hart I suspect is already using concealer's. Some pics here from a holiday couple years ago show him in a far more advanced stage of loss than he appears to be on match days.

It really is getting a bit farcical him being the poster boy for head and shoulders . Pretty soon it may just be shoulders !!!

image.jpeg.a4b1e9ef58939d6d29804cc8fafa1dbe.jpeg

Yep Joe hart I suspect is already using concealer's. Some pics here from a holiday couple years ago show him in a far more advanced stage of loss than he appears to be on match days.

It really is getting a bit farcical him being the poster boy for head and shoulders . Pretty soon it may just be shoulders !!! ��

haha they do pick em tho I swear they had kamie last time. but yeah going by that picture I'd say he's had something done or is doing a good job concealing it with fibres and hairspray.

Yeah, I agree with the comments about Eriksen - he was receding quite a bit before he joined Tottenham and it's obvious he's had some work done.

On a side note, anyone else noticed how thin on top Juan Mata is these days? In the recent cup tie against Derby (when it was pouring with rain) it really showed the extent of his hair loss. He's going to have a big problem if he doesn't take action soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone watching Tottenham against Arsenal now? It's raining like mad and you can really spot Eriksens sides and his bald spot on top. Kind of confirmes that he uses concealers as well I think.