5,5 month update 5000 graft Dr. Koray Erdogan

acegik

7.5 looking much better than 5.5. Still have a couple months of additional density coming, and it needs it in the front, but you are already better off than pre-op. I would like to see Erdogan and other Turkish docs vary the hairline a little more with use of micro-irregularities. This fella has nice temple peaks, so the straighter hairline works ok for him, but for others with less temple peak showing, the HT becomes more apparent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! Only at 9 months. You was worried for no reason. This will get better and better. By the 12 months it will be even more thicker. I suspect you will see the crown improve by the 18 month. Crown is always slow due to blood flow. I just cannot wait for my second round with Dr Erdogan!

Wow! Only at 9 months. You was worried for no reason. This will get better and better. By the 12 months it will be even more thicker. I suspect you will see the crown improve by the 18 month. Crown is always slow due to blood flow. I just cannot wait for my second round with Dr Erdogan!

Yes it has become much better than at 5-6 months, and hopefully the crown will improve even further the next couple of months. I will probably need another pass for midscalp and crown for 2-3000 grafts :)

Wowza ... Looking great , have you got any white dot scaring in the donor area ?

No not any that I know of, but its difficult to see with my hair in the back being so long. I can take some photos of the donor when I go for the second round in a few months. My hair in the back is still so thick even after 5000 grafts, I think I could easily do another 5000 grafts without it being even close to depleted :D

Yea you look to have great donor hair , I'm in a similar loss to you but my hair is fine in texture , so doubt I'll have 10k grafts to work with , how many more grafts are you adding next pass ? What were doctor erdogans thoughts on your future loss ?

Yea you look to have great donor hair , I'm in a similar loss to you but my hair is fine in texture , so doubt I'll have 10k grafts to work with , how many more grafts are you adding next pass ? What were doctor erdogans thoughts on your future loss ?

I would love to add 4000 grafts so I am set for life :D, but it depends if I have enough donor hair, but probably something like 3000 grafts would be enough to give more density to midscalp and crown.

The doctor said that I will probably become NW6 because of my hair loss pattern at such a young age, but with my 8-9000 grafts donor I could get around 40 grafts/cm2 allover, and that is good enough because my original density was 70 grafts/cm2, so it will be more than 50%,

Nice thread! And what a fantastic transformation you had!! Patience was the key!

Your recent pictures are without any Nanogen right?

Thank you, yes patience is key! Two months ago I was not happy, now Im happy, in a few months I will be thrilled (hopefully) :D

Yes without nanogen. With a little nanogen I look like I have my teenage hair.

Got a haircut today to trim the sides.

Just a reminder.. My hair may look thick, but it is still the "illusion of density". The way i style it makes the hair lay on eachother and cover the scalp. If I spike it straight up or part the hair in the middle it looks thin and a little seethrough. So dont be fooled by the photos :D

5b32e46dc6691_top3.jpg.a0c3ac700a6bb74da7029c545a0115ec.jpg

5b32e46de096a_top1.jpg.759cedb9961202eaa510aceac3844188.jpg

5b32e46e032e9_top2.jpg.928aee1ee6d7d5d0999e362c99901152.jpg

5b32e46e17712_leftside.jpg.ed673af3520a71bfa2c523f99252ffe4.jpg

5b32e46e27702_rightside.jpg.e38c58ff793566d63281570898935977.jpg

Wow .. With another 3000 this will be a top result ! Are you in meds ? Did you have consultations with any other clinics ? If so what were there thoughts ? I ask because I am torn between 2 surgeons lorenzo 2200 grafts , erdogan 4000 grafts !!!

Just wondering if erdogan quoted you higher than other clinics and his reasons ?

Thanks

Wow .. With another 3000 this will be a top result ! Are you in meds ? Did you have consultations with any other clinics ? If so what were there thoughts ? I ask because I am torn between 2 surgeons lorenzo 2200 grafts , erdogan 4000 grafts !!!

Just wondering if erdogan quoted you higher than other clinics and his reasons ?

Thanks

Yes I have been on finasteride for 3-4 years, just recently added minox again 3 months ago. No other clinics, Dr. Erdogan first quoted me 3500 grafts from my photos through email, but when I arrived at the clinic he said I would need atleast 4500 grafts, because the photos may my hair look fuller than in real life, so I decided to do 5000 grafts which was the maximum they could do on 2 days.

I have seen most of Lorenzo's results on youtube, and they look AMAZING! But again the price difference is huge and 4000 grafts will of course look two times denser than 2000 grafts ;). I also considered Lorenzo, but I can not afford him with the number of grafts I needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Your looking good! Why do you need another one for? Most people will kill for your hair! Its not even a year yet. I say wait till the 18th month and I am sure you will change your mind. (Being a bit cheeky, I just cannot wait for my second pass with Dr E)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

got the chance to check the thread only when it got bumped up. From 5.5 months to 9 months, dude went from many phases. From not so happy to very happy but concealing his happiness. And as someone mentioned above, many people here would kill for those results. And yes, even I feel the OP is living his life to the fullest and we might not see another update anymore. :)

HT with Dr Radha - 30th June 2015

Total grafts: 3168 (1's: 930, 2's: 2090, 3's: 148 )

Total hair: 5554

Pre-op pics

My regime:

1mg Finpecia daily

Multivitamin tablet daily

Cod liver oil capsule twice a day

Minoxidil 5% solution (1ml) once a day

Nizoral Shampoo 1% (once a week)