5,5 month update 5000 graft Dr. Koray Erdogan

acegik

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok well first thing, I didn't say he was somehow behind schedule at 7 months and, second thing, while the average observer probably wouldn't think "hair transplant", they almost certainly WOULD think, "something's odd about that guys' hair but I can't put my finger on it".

Different opinions is what life is about so maybe you should start accepting that not everyone is going to agree with you. You can't speak for EVERY person who will see acegik's hair so you can't say "NO ONE" would ever know. . . even if you use upper case letters.

lmao... wow that really changes everything then at 7 months vs 6 months. glad you brought that to everyones attention....:rolleyes:

let me try to say in layman's terms.... at 7 months most ppl are at 50-60% growth so do the math considering he has another 6-10 months to mature.

The problem is that he is at 7.5 not 6 months out and considering the pattern and amount of hair that he had pre-op, I would not consider this one of the better examples of a stellar result from this clinic.

educate urself..... its FREE! the only thing odd here is ur opinion.

Ok well first thing, I didn't say he was somehow behind schedule at 7 months and, second thing, while the average observer probably wouldn't think "hair transplant", they almost certainly WOULD think, "something's odd about that guys' hair but I can't put my finger on it".

Different opinions is what life is about so maybe you should start accepting that not everyone is going to agree with you. You can't speak for EVERY person who will see acegik's hair so you can't say "NO ONE" would ever know. . . even if you use upper case letters.

If you look on each photo update you will see gains every month.

If he had very little gains I would be concerned but not at this point.

I still think there is more gains to the final result say 5 /7 mths I can see a different story being told then.

That's a huge surgery & the scalp need to recover plus he proberly has / had some shock loss going on also which people forget about.

im not sure wat pics ur lookn at but there is absolutely nothing unnatural about his hairline or density. for one, it will absolutely thicken up over the next (6) months and two, even if it didn't there are millions of ppl around the world that have never had a HT that have a frontal look exactly like his.

so ur telling me that if this guy went out in public and some chic looked at him she wud say "that dude had a HT"? not a chance in a million years wud she say that or anyone else on the planet say that!

Im not saying people would know he had a HT but i bet if we ask acegik when he talks to people, i bet People's eyes sometimes look up on his hairline?

I agree that the front looks better than pre-op but it is still thin, especially if I go out in natural outdoor light my scalp is very visible.

My original density in the donor and in the recipient before MPB was around 60-70 grafts/cm2 and it looked really thick, and the doctor said he transplanted 35-40 grafts/cm2 in the front, which would give me a frontal density of more than 50% of the original and therefore shouldn't look thin and almost like a full head of hair...

When people say Im at the 60% growth stage, does that mean that 60% of the grafts have grown, or that the combined graft growth+maturation is at 60%, meaning that almost all of the grafts have grown but only 30-40% maturation ?

The hairline has a really nice shape and fits my age (mid 20's) but there is not enough grafts yet, and even less behind it. I keep drawing 1 cm2 squares on the hairline and counting the grafts and getting no more than 20 grafts/cm2. :(

The midscalp and crown are still very thin, I even think they are thinner than pre-op, and it looks like I have had a lot of shockloss, which may have been permanent since it hasn't grown back after 7,5 months..

Some transplants improve a lot from 7 month to 12 month, and some people almost have the final result at 7 month. I hope Im the first and not the latter :D

Im not saying people would know he had a HT but i bet if we ask acegik when he talks to people, i bet People's eyes sometimes look up on his hairline?

Tbh I still cant go out without a hat or concealer :D

I want to say again....I think you are doing well at this point. Big change every post you make. You already look like a new man. Everything I hear/read is that you will be at the density building stage now. acegik You will get a different opinion from everyone of course. I would relax for six more months. You are going to drive yourself crazy counting grafts. ;) I'm glad you are sharing and updating us though.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

Allright.

Can you post a picture with consealer, would very much like to know how it looks with consealer

It looks like a perfect full head of hair, I will post pictures in the next couple of days, Im not so much for using it except when I have to.

I wud also like to have a definite answer to this , as to what it means at 7 Months post HT , 60 % of hair ... does that mean only 60 % of the grafts have popped out and you still have 40 % remaining to pop ?

or 7 months and 60 % means ALL Grafts have Popped out and Now are Just Thickening and are at 60 % Maturity ? .... Some Doctors Might wanna Calm a Few Nerves here !!!!

Only people who has nerves here are some members more or less saying its a failed HT when the truth of the matter he's just passed the half way stage, of "growth & recovery"

poster had over 10k needles stuck in is head....what some of you guys think its going to be a walk in the park for so much trama to his scalp....please some of you guys thinks the fat lady is singing there is more to come.

Not all hair folicals grow the same time.

Let's all talk about this on the 12mth mark rather than being judge & jury at this stage.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate, I had a look at your first post at 5.5 months against the 7.5 month post. You definitely have some good fill coming through. I took into account the warmer lighting and longer hair in your latter post which can cloud perceptions. I also like your hairline, when it all comes together in the next 6 months you will be able to look at your experience objectively. I imagine at this stage it is a mental game more than anything, stay the course, you're looking good I honestly believe you're about to hit the summit and in the coming months you will reap the benefits of your scalp fully healing and hair thickening up. This has been a great account of your journey, please keep posting and best of luck.