HT with Dr. Koray Erdogan October 21&22 2014

decow

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for posting your pics! I can't believe how far you've come already and you still have more to come. Your hair looks great!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I still have my reservations about 5000k mega-sessions. Hopefully you will see improved density over the next several months. I think 1500 grafts/day might be easier on both the patient and operator and smaller sessions allow time for the the donor area to recover and to be reassessed prior to a follow up procedure. From the side picture your temporal zone already appears depleted. I would have expected better coverage for your hairline and frontal zone after such a large procedure but again it still could be early for you and the situation may be change for the better in another few months.

Looks good for 6 months. Mid scalp is a bit thin but then I had to look at your extensive hairless pre ht.

So what's a reasonable expectation at 6 months? 50-60% growth? If so, then you are on track. As other members said, still have a long way to go.

Are you also on fin?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...