HT with Dr. Koray Erdogan October 21&22 2014

decow

Hey Decow,

Hope you have healed well and regrowth is ongoing! Any photo updates? I'm in similar situation and have been suggested 5K grafts. The clinic has been forthcoming on who does the extraction, incision and implantation. Just trying to follow Dr E patients on here before making a decision soon.

It would be great to see some updates!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

I am in my third month and for now all is well. The hardest part ugly duckling phase is over. the new hair seems to come out slowly. But too early to say that the HT is a success. I cannot give you much of an update since for now i lost all the implanted hairs and waiting for the hair growth .

So i shall post pics and also update you once i see more progress.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

//Rad

Hi

I am in my third month and for now all is well. The hardest part ugly duckling phase is over. the new hair seems to come out slowly. But too early to say that the HT is a success. I cannot give you much of an update since for now i lost all the implanted hairs and waiting for the hair growth .

So i shall post pics and also update you once i see more progress.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

//Rad

Do not worry decow , 3 months is just the Very start of things , do not expect much until 4 months , when the growth picks up like weeds in a jungle , you are in expert hands , one of the Few Best FUE Docs in the world , the other 2 of my fav. are Dr. Lorenzo , and Dr. Bisanga , I choose FUT with Dr. Radha simply becos I think it gives better yield , But Now I am Nervous when I see a Scar on the Back , I just viewd a Procedure of Repair with Dr. Lorenzo ... and Boy did that Hair grow wow , I am now again Thinking FUE , But Lorenzo seems Full till April :(

No worries bro , just do not keep checking it everyday , U have done your bit , Now u can only wait ... the Result is Not in your hands anymore , U are over the Ugly duckling and the careful stage , Now all you can do is continue your rogaine / Propecia and be patient . The grafts should start coming in soon , be aware that they will appear very tiny and thin at forst before they thicken , so In all case wait till 12 Months till the final Product , good Luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Decow

Any update can you post current pictures? How many percent have you had Shock loss? I had very little maybe because of Implanter pen. Do you still take any medication? I am so busy but I would like to do second operation do you recommend ASMED

• 1 month later...

i have crossed the first big milestone of 6 months now. i am posting some picture here for your honest comments. I am not exactly able to say if the growth is good or average or will get better with time.

Hoping to hear some honest feedback and comments