Best strip surgeons

saiyquen1234

What are you insinuating I just joined and I'm excited about it. it's taken me a very long time to get to this point.

To date Dr. Feller's office hasn't called to offer me a free surgery so I guess I'll still be paying for it.

Edited by HairJo

This is an older thread, but the consensus for top FUT surgeons seems to be:

Shapiro in MN

Konior in CHicago

Hasson & Wong in Vancouver

Rahal in Ottawa

Bisanga in Brussels

Then you have some that are arguably in or close to this group...

Gabel in Portland, OR

Feller

Arocha

Then after that it seems to be a bunch of JAGs (Just Another Guy). Now, I know there are still some good surgeons out there (Path in Bangkok for example), but the title of this thread is "best."

That's what I've gleaned from this site, anyways.

Edited by CaliHairGuy

This is an older thread, but the consensus for top FUT surgeons seems to be:

Shapiro in MN

Konior in CHicago

Hasson & Wong in Vancouver

Rahal in Ottawa

Bisanga in Brussels

Then you have some that are arguably in or close to this group...

Gabel in Portland, OR

Feller

Arocha

Then after that it seems to be a bunch of JAGs (Just Another Guy). Now, I know there are still some good surgeons out there (Path in Bangkok for example), but the title of this thread is "best."

That's what I've gleaned from this site, anyways.

Your list is great, although I would switch Bisanga with Feriduni. Also would specify Shapiro as Dr Ron Shapiro. I would also limit H&W to Dr Hasson and place Dr Wong in the 2nd tier listing. That's just me though.

I've just consulted with most of the Cali's list above, and must admit that there is really not much separating Hasson from Konior from Rahal from Dr Shapiro. Dr Feriduni's mega long waitlist of 9 or so months eliminated him, and Dr Konior was marginally the most expensive which eliminated him (I know I know I know - he places the majority of the grafts himself).

And then there were three......

Your list is great, although I would switch Bisanga with Feriduni. Also would specify Shapiro as Dr Ron Shapiro. I would also limit H&W to Dr Hasson and place Dr Wong in the 2nd tier listing. That's just me though.

I'm not as up on the European guys as the guys in North America. Feriduni is Europe, correct?

So let us tweak the list...

Ron Shapiro in MN

Konior in CHicago

Hasson of Hasson & Wong in Vancouver

Rahal in Ottawa

Feriduni in Belgium

Then you have the close to the elite group...

Gabel in Portland, OR

Feller

Arocha

Bisanga?

Wong of Hasson & Wong.

There are still some good surgeons out there (Path in Bangkok for example), but the title of this thread is "best."

Yup Feriduni and Bisango are both in Belgium. I suspect Bisango is better known for FUE, and Feriduni may be as well, but I would still keep Feroduni on our top listing due to his hairlines, and remove Bisango completely from the tier 2 list. If we were talking FUE, then diff story

Ok, slightly updated list for "Best FUT surgeons:"

Ron Shapiro in MN

Konior in Chicago

Hasson of Hasson & Wong in Vancouver

Rahal in Ottawa

Feriduni in Belgium

Then you have the close to the elite group...I would call these guys Tier 1B, not tier 2.

Gabel in Portland, OR

Feller

Arocha

Wong of Hasson & Wong.

There are still some good surgeons out there (like Path in Bangkok for example), but the title of this thread is "best."