Best strip surgeons

saiyquen1234

Hi, this question comes up all the time and we all have our favourites. But will name a few below,

Hasson & Wong

Konior

Feller

Rahal

Dorin & true

Arocha

We all have our favs but do your research and I'm sure you will find the right one for you.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Hasson & Wong

Konior

Feller

Rahal

Dorin & true

Arocha

I'd have to agree with this list, but would add Dr. Ron Shapiro as well.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

HI, would anyone recommend who would be in the list of top FUT/strip surgeons in the world? Based on good aesthetic results, hair density and minimal scar visibility/complications

Thanks in advance

I have heard few names of renowned FUT Surgeons in the world….Dr. Hasson, Dr. Waong, Dr. Kapil Dua, Dr. ****** ******, Dr. Puli Reddy are few names which you can refer. I do not know much about Dr. hasson and Dr. Dr. Waong but I have heard a lot about Dr. Kapil Dua and Dr. ****** ******. You may go on their websites for detailed information.

So Dr. Meshkin is good, but not on the All Star team I guess. I'm starting to feel that I should have gone to someone else. Every time I call Dr. Meshkin on the phone to ask him questions (which isn't often) he doesn't seem to interested in talking with me. It just seems like he is trying to get me off the phone asap. Are there other people on here that have experienced this too or are other surgeons like this as well???

• 4 months later...

My top would have to hasson & Wong.

No one has come close to the size of mega sessions that they've been doing for over a decade and their scars are also top of the game to boot.

All drs mentioned so far apart from dr kapil dua are all very good but from a higher norwood situation h&w all the way.

Have a good day

Invariably, worthy individuals will be inadvertently overlooked when compiling such a list but, I am surprised at the omission of Dr. Jerry Cooley. Dr. Cooley has quietly, and efficiently built one of preeminent HT practices in the world. He is heavily engaged in research and is also is one of the industry's principal forward-thinkers in product/process development (acell, PRP, cloning, liposomal ATP, etc.) He remains interested in improving processes/procedures for the betterment, safety, and comfort of his patients. That he personally implants grafts speaks to his high level of commitment to his patients as he maintains full control over every facet of each transplant. He is unique in that he maintains a low-profile approach yet possesses world-class surgical skills. Dr. Cooley is held in high-regard by his coaltition surgeon colleagues.

Edited by TB

• 2 months later...
@nervousguy how did it go with Dr meshkin?

My hair transplant went well and my hairline and crown areas look a lot better than they were before. Some of the hairs on my hairline are a bit unruly and wirey, but that is probably because my hair is wavy. I will try to experiment with different hair styles in the near future.

As for how to post, you just go to the forums and start new thread. If you just signed up, you might have to wait a little while before you can freely post. The admins have to approve your profile, which doesn't take long. Welcome to the forum!

My hair transplant went well and my hairline and crown areas look a lot better than they were before. Some of the hairs on my hairline are a bit unruly and wirey, but that is probably because my hair is wavy. I will try to experiment with different hair styles in the near future.

As for how to post, you just go to the forums and start new thread. If you just signed up, you might have to wait a little while before you can freely post. The admins have to approve your profile, which doesn't take long. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks you the response looking forwar to seing the progress, i think around month 6 you will see alot coming in. Just my thoughts( but dark hair seems to me to show sooner then lighter hair) how is the scar healing up did you grt the trico closure?

Thanks again

I have been researching and looking at many before and after pictures and have met with a few of Dr. Fellers previous patients and I am very impressed with his work I think I have already made my decision on going with him. I have to discuss with him my options of either doing a standard strip or a Modified FUE

I have been researching and looking at many before and after pictures and have met with a few of Dr. Fellers previous patients and I am very impressed with his work I think I have already made my decision on going with him. I have to discuss with him my options of either doing a standard strip or a Modified FUE

I am sure you will probably be in a for free sugery as well given the Marketing campaign you are bombarding the forum with.! Right after just literally joining! Hmm.