A True and Honest Dr Bhatti Review

Kiwidude

Hi all, first time poster, but been lurking on here for a good 5 or 6 years now.

Anyway i'll keep this short. I flew a long way last month to see Dr Bhatti after reading some good things about him on here and obviously attracted by the price as i do not earn much. After about a dozen or so emails we agreed on 3200 grafts minimum prior to my arrival - note this is my 2nd transplant after a previous 3000 strip procedure in Thailand with average results. Luckily my scar heeled well and i've also had SMP which helps as i like my hair shortish and can manage to hide it with a number 1.

I arrived in Delhi and chose to use Dr Bhatti's driver as i wanted to see some of India. The drive was amazing, you get to drive through many small villages and basically it's sensory overload although it's pretty sketchy on Indian roads, no rules it seems, was happy to make it to Chandigarh alive haha.

Onto meeting Dr Bhatti and surgery. I only got to speak with him for about 10 to 15 minutes the day before surgery. His clinic had a few other patients waiting in reception and overall both days i kind of felt like i was getting rushed through and on a production line as he does up to 3 procedures a day i believe. We agreed 3200 grafts before i flew but once i got there he was trying to convince me to get 1500. That's a long way to fly to be left feeling like you'd wasted alot of time and money to hear that, needless to say i was left deflated, i know the state of my condition, have researched for years and 1500grafts wouldn't even come close, nor would 3200grafts but thats all i could afford. After some awkward chatting he simply said he would transplant as many as he could, essentially i still went to bed pre-op feeling left in the dark to what i would end up getting. I asked also if i could have some grafts from my beard put into my strip scar. I have a very dense beard, he said i didn't "need" grafts in my scar. Well!!! in theory no-one needs a transplant of any kind, no-one needs breast enlargements or tattoos etc, it was a want, a desire to have grafts put in my strip scar. This seemed to just get brushed under the rug, i asked politely if it could be done but it was dismissed. The day of the op, it was painless, sound of the punch going into your head is strange but you get use to it, they get you lunch, and all his female assistants actually place the grafts after he's done the recipient holes, they then get you to sit about for around 2 hours to let the grafts clot before you go anywhere. I was still not told the day of the op how many grafts had been transplanted. They had asked me to PRE-PAY for 3000grafts and conveniently told me a day later i had had 2910 grafts. For some reason i was asked to pay more money??? I added up all the payments and referenced it back to his pricing form on his website and i was over charged by about $250 NZD about $210 US dollars which im unlikely to get back after int. bank transfer fees etc. Lastly my final disappointment was seeing the grafts were only placed in the crown and the hair line as many surgeons seem to pack the front so you like fine face on until you turn your head and your completely bald from behind from poor coverage placement. I asked for just a simple even spread of grafts over the entire thinned area, but no, just a few in the front, Nothing in the middle and a bunch in the back.

Note: no offer to count grafts as said on his website

The day after the op i did not see Dr Bhatti, which seemed odd to me, it looked like he had another long line of clients to work through. Was shown how to wash the hair, it seems each clinic has very differing ways to treat the hair immediately post-op but i followed their advice.

All in all, a 5 out of 10 experience. Painless op, didn't feel like a valued customer, more just get me in and out, however the staff were all friendly. Just thought i'd give people another perspective, i never normally bother posting but felt if your planning on traveling as far as i did be sure about your decision and demand definitive answers from him. He did seem like a nice enough guy just left pretty disappointing. End result will be a year away and if it turns out decent i'll re-post another fair assessment of his results.

Hope this is of some help to a few, cheers

sounds like he's becoming more of a HT transplant mill then HT transplant center. I'm sure the low price is sucking ppl in from all over the world. can't blame ppl. his work is decent at times and if I didn't have the extra money I wud surely consider him. not everyone can afford to spend $10-$20k on a HT.

Hi, yeah the comment regarding it sounding like a transplant mill is a perfect description. When you have an invasive procedure in a very foreign environment you kind of want to feel like they give a shit about what they are doing to you. I'm sure Dr Bhatti does care but i didn't feel it and this is probably vindicated by the fact i have had no follow up contact of any kind from him and it's been a month on from the procedure now. However i guess i could care less how i am treated if i end up with amazing results which will only be known in another 6 months obviously and seeing as i already didn't receive graft placement i asked for or graft numbers i asked for when i had plenty of donor supply annnnnd my regrowth around the donor area has been poor post-op i am not holding my breathe. If you see him for a procedure definitely be firm on what you want, what you expect, pay less pre-op, like half of graft estimate not in full like i did and be sure to ask for graft count updates as you go because I'm no mug, know alot about transplants, density etc and I'm pretty confident i didn't receive the amount of grafts i was told i had.

If i had my time over again i think i would definitely save longer or get a loan and get less grafts by top surgeons. I think people who start to feel desperate see their eyes light up when they see some of the prices in asia but im a prime case of what you pay is what you get, basic and "push me through" treatment.

Very disappointed with my treatment overall, over charged, no post op contact, just a heads up for others.

Hi all, first time poster, but been lurking on here for a good 5 or 6 years now.

Anyway i'll keep this short. I flew a long way last month to see Dr Bhatti after reading some good things about him on here and obviously attracted by the price as i do not earn much. After about a dozen or so emails we agreed on 3200 grafts minimum prior to my arrival - note this is my 2nd transplant after a previous 3000 strip procedure in Thailand with average results. Luckily my scar heeled well and i've also had SMP which helps as i like my hair shortish and can manage to hide it with a number 1.

I arrived in Delhi and chose to use Dr Bhatti's driver as i wanted to see some of India. The drive was amazing, you get to drive through many small villages and basically it's sensory overload although it's pretty sketchy on Indian roads, no rules it seems, was happy to make it to Chandigarh alive haha.

Onto meeting Dr Bhatti and surgery. I only got to speak with him for about 10 to 15 minutes the day before surgery. His clinic had a few other patients waiting in reception and overall both days i kind of felt like i was getting rushed through and on a production line as he does up to 3 procedures a day i believe. We agreed 3200 grafts before i flew but once i got there he was trying to convince me to get 1500. That's a long way to fly to be left feeling like you'd wasted alot of time and money to hear that, needless to say i was left deflated, i know the state of my condition, have researched for years and 1500grafts wouldn't even come close, nor would 3200grafts but thats all i could afford. After some awkward chatting he simply said he would transplant as many as he could, essentially i still went to bed pre-op feeling left in the dark to what i would end up getting. I asked also if i could have some grafts from my beard put into my strip scar. I have a very dense beard, he said i didn't "need" grafts in my scar. Well!!! in theory no-one needs a transplant of any kind, no-one needs breast enlargements or tattoos etc, it was a want, a desire to have grafts put in my strip scar. This seemed to just get brushed under the rug, i asked politely if it could be done but it was dismissed. The day of the op, it was painless, sound of the punch going into your head is strange but you get use to it, they get you lunch, and all his female assistants actually place the grafts after he's done the recipient holes, they then get you to sit about for around 2 hours to let the grafts clot before you go anywhere. I was still not told the day of the op how many grafts had been transplanted. They had asked me to PRE-PAY for 3000grafts and conveniently told me a day later i had had 2910 grafts. For some reason i was asked to pay more money??? I added up all the payments and referenced it back to his pricing form on his website and i was over charged by about $250 NZD about $210 US dollars which im unlikely to get back after int. bank transfer fees etc. Lastly my final disappointment was seeing the grafts were only placed in the crown and the hair line as many surgeons seem to pack the front so you like fine face on until you turn your head and your completely bald from behind from poor coverage placement. I asked for just a simple even spread of grafts over the entire thinned area, but no, just a few in the front, Nothing in the middle and a bunch in the back.

Note: no offer to count grafts as said on his website

The day after the op i did not see Dr Bhatti, which seemed odd to me, it looked like he had another long line of clients to work through. Was shown how to wash the hair, it seems each clinic has very differing ways to treat the hair immediately post-op but i followed their advice.

All in all, a 5 out of 10 experience. Painless op, didn't feel like a valued customer, more just get me in and out, however the staff were all friendly. Just thought i'd give people another perspective, i never normally bother posting but felt if your planning on traveling as far as i did be sure about your decision and demand definitive answers from him. He did seem like a nice enough guy just left pretty disappointing. End result will be a year away and if it turns out decent i'll re-post another fair assessment of his results.

Hope this is of some help to a few, cheers

Hi Kiwidude,

Thank you for sharing your HT procedure journey so far. Thank you also for choosing Dr. Bhatti/Darling Buds Clinic for your HT. I am sorry that you don't seem to be happy with the overall experience, so far. We truly value you as our Patient and want to be there for you whenever you need our help and advice. This commitment is good for today and also for the next so many years to come.

I am responding to your post not to be confrontational but just to state some facts (which can be independently verified and validated). No offense meant to you or anyone else. Just trying to provide more visibility into the philosophy, beliefs and operations of our Clinic.

1. You had stated that you chose to be driven from Delhi to Chandigarh (a 5 hour drive). The driver that picked you up was Dr. Bhatti's own Chauffer. The Clinic does not make any money by providing the transportation but wants our Patients to feel welcome. We make it a point not to have our Patients make the trip in a random cab.

2. You had a consultation with Dr. Bhatti for 10-15 minutes on the day prior to the surgery. That is pretty standard for a pre-op consultation. He is a busy Surgeon and like any other busy Surgeons, it is expected to find patients waiting.

3. Dr. Bhatti does NOT do 3 procedures a day. He performs one bigger (around 3000 grafts) and one smaller (around 1500 grafts) procedure a day. Here is what I would ask you to consider. As you must have seen yourself, Dr. Bhatti has a huge clinic with 4 operation theatres. He could easily hire more Surgeons and cater to more patients. More patients....more surgeries....more money for the Clinic. Right? The fact that Dr. Bhatti chooses to turn down patients due to the non-availability of dates (one doctor can do only so many procedures) should be proof enough that he cares a lot for his patients and is not willing to take any risks whatsoever with his patients and their HT results. There is no "production line" here....it is like any other successful doctors office. When I see my dentist in California, I get shown into different rooms with different assistants and I get to see the dentist only after all the other stuff has been completed by his staff.

4. I honestly believe that Dr. Bhatti is chosen by Patients NOT just because of the "lower" pricing. Please note that you will find HT centers in India (there are over 550 HT centers in India) that charge less than $0.50 per graft.....Dr. Bhatti is one of the most expensive HT Surgeons in India and when you add up the travel and other related costs, the final cost per graft could be comparable to even some doctors in the US. Again, low pricing alone cannot and should not be the deciding factor in selecting an HT Surgeon. You have said that you have been on this Forum for 5-6 years....I am sure you would know that very well. Dr. Bhatti is chosen by his patients for their HT procedure because of his service, results and expertise. Relatively lower cost is an icing on the cake.....but definitely not the cake itself.

5. In regards to the number of grafts you wished to be transplanted versus the doctor's recommendations, I believe that when we as patients choose our doctor (and put our faith in him/her), then after we share our goals/objectives, we need to let the doctor make the decision. When we go to see any doctor, we don't tell the doctor what medication to prescribe for us....we let the doctor make that call. As far as your FUT scar is concerned, Dr. Bhatti said that it is very thin and since you have already had SMP done, it is barely visible and that is why he said what he said (that a transplant is not needed into the scar). The doctor has to be far sighted. He/she has to leave some room for future procedures (if needed) and not deplete the donor supply in one go. A few years later the same patient might blame that doctor for not planning ahead.

Comparing HT to tattoos is not a fair comparison. You can ask a tattoo parlor to replicate any tattoo but you can't ask an HT Surgeon to do the same.

6. Our clinic will always accommodate if a patient asks to count the harvested grafts. Graft counting by a patient would take a long time and hence it is not "offered" to every client. If our website indicates that we offer this to every patient, then we would need to charge that verbiage. Our clients trust us and know that we look out for their best interests. You had asked for more grafts and you ended up getting less. As you know, more grafts would translate into more money for the clinic. Again, if higher profits was the driving force at Darling Buds, then the Clinic would/could have been performing 5-6 procedure a day. We have never over charged a patient but then we are all human and mistakes can happen. I am humbly requesting you to please send me a private message with the details and if you got over charged, I will take responsibility of refunding you that amount.

7. Dr. Bhatti backs up his work. I would ask you to give it time and later, if it is felt that you did not get the expected results, we would be happy to do whatever it takes to get those results. Not saying that you won't get good results....but giving you this assurance to build up your confidence level.

8. On the day following the procedure, when you come to the clinic for an hour or so, for a wash and post-op instructions, Dr. Bhatti tries his best to see the Patients to say Goodbye. In your case, it happened that he was tied up in a surgery at that time and didn't get a chance to see you off. We apologize for that. We have always been there for our patients. Dr. Bhatti does not make it a point to reach out to all his patients after the procedure BUT he will respond to every single email from the patients personally within 2-4 hours if they are in the same time zone and within 12 hours if they are in a different time zone.

I would request you to please go through the very long thread from this Forum related to Dr. Bhatti's recommendation. You will find very candid feedback from dozens of Dr. Bhatti patients from all over the world (Europe, Australia, North America, Asia etc.). You will see a general undertone in most of the patient feedback......that Dr. Bhatti is a caring doctor and a nice human being. These are folks that got their HT done by Dr. Bhatti and will probably never meet him again in their lives....

Below is the link to the thread for your reference.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175737-potential-recommendation-dr-tejinder-bhatti-chandigarh-india.html

Again, we highly value you as our Patient and want you to be happy with the results. You will always find us just a phone call or an email away.

Thank you,

California

Edited by California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

10 to 15mins is not enough, when I met Dr.Rahal he answered my tons of queries which took more than an hour, even he is busy person and ya one of the top surgeon.

Rawkerboi, I agree with you. Please note that in Dr. Bhatti's case, by the time a Patient gets to meet him face to face, on an average, there has already been an email/Skype exchange between him and the Patient spanning back to several months. Most of the times, most of the questions and queries have been addressed by that time. I am not sure if that happened in this particular case, but that is the general process that we have in place. Again, Dr. Bhatti personally responds to all the Patient (existing and potential) emails within a day.

For our North American Patients, I spend as much time as it takes to answer questions over the phone and email and when I don't have an answer, I find it for them.

Thank you,

California

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Its is not true dr bhatti is one of the most expensive ht surgeon in india this is absolutely false. Please dr bhatti post result of your first patient with date and persons pre op, op and post op pic. Please I am curious to know that you have been doing HT since day and year as you and your rep are claiming. He is charging same as per US surgeon. To get license in US is not as easy in india. In US you have a very strict criteria to get into medical school. In india even a person with 35% in high school so called 12th grade can get into medical school through manangement seats and with donation. Please google indian medical school and how students cheat and get into school. I will not accept this at any cost that US doctors are of same standard as an indian doctor.

Its is not true dr bhatti is one of the most expensive ht surgeon in india this is absolutely false. Please dr bhatti post result of your first patient with date and persons pre op, op and post op pic. Please I am curious to know that you have been doing HT since day and year as you and your rep are claiming. He is charging same as per US surgeon. To get license in US is not as easy in india. In US you have a very strict criteria to get into medical school. In india even a person with 35% in high school so called 12th grade can get into medical school through manangement seats and with donation. Please google indian medical school and how students cheat and get into school. I will not accept this at any cost that US doctors are of same standard as an indian doctor.

You really do not need to accept anything and we do not want to prove anything to you. Please go and read your comment again......it is totally insulting, racist and derogatory. You are insulting an entire country of over a billion people. I will let the stake holders of this Forum decide whether this kind of behavior and comments are acceptable on this prestigious Forum.

Thanks,

California

ur assessment holds no water. walk into ANY major hospital in America and what do you see......? INDIAN DOCTORS!!!!!!!

fueonly,

I have to disagree with this post and reiterate what California and BUSA have already stated. Your statements at the very best are ethnocentric and xenophobic. At worst they could easily be construed as racist. There are many excellent Indian surgeons practicing both here and abroad.

Furthermore, your criticism of Indian physicians in general or any outside the US (I'm assuming you don't count parts of Europe or Israel in that category) shows a total disregard for our community's recommendation standards and is a direct insult not only to Dr. Bhatti but to many other highly skilled and experienced hair transplant surgeons recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

While all members are permitted and encouraged to share their true experiences (good or bad) with any surgeon, including those recommended by our community, as far as I can tell, you have not had surgery with Dr. Bhatti. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thus, while you are welcome to critique individual results and present an opinion, insinuating that a doctor may have a substandard education or otherwise calling into question a physician's credentials with no proof to substantiate those claims is slander and in violation of our Terms of Service.

In reviewing your body of posts over the past 14 months or so since you joined our community, it seems that you started out as quite a Dr. Bhatti supporter.

can you please post some pic of yours as most of patients of bhatti doesI am requesting. Price line yes bhatti price is sigh of relief to every bald guy hoping to have hair even with depleted donor scalp. Because he does body hair on scalp also with 1 or $1.25 holy ?

Bhatti rocks I hope if ht network makes bhatti as king of fue including BHT for combo (results with price)

correction of hairline evo1985 i am loooking forward to your pic once done as hairline is very imp for overal cosmetic appearence and very few doctors have forte in tackling it.

Dr bhatti and his price. I hate rewriting again but he is like a saviour.

Price of fue he is giving and results that too body hair wow.

He gives details of his preop to all day forward till full growth picture.

I just would say one thing if he can just give intact hairlines like dr mwamba.

I am just looking forward to his intact hairlines I have seen mostly all results posted here

I am waiting for his closefinish intact hairline design.

I have read here on forum people have cancelled dr umar oppintment after booking and paying the advance and went to dr bhatti and I would say why not if as long as you are getting same results in $1 or 1.25 per graft why would one pay 7$ or $8.

Dr bhatti, his price and his treatment. I think price for fue for scalp and beard dr bhatti

is a saviour to so many people.Price and result of dr bhatti so far is uncomparable.

I would thanks bill and ht network to bring dr like bhatti who is so open about his price.

His pic ture which he post of patient clearly shows all days in chronological order like from preop to all days forward till final growth. I even requested one of his patient here to share pic of beard and he is going to update on that too.

There are many more like this. It seems that along the line, you have dramatically changed your opinion and that is fine as long as there is no agenda behind your posting. From my perspective, you seem to seek out any and all posts about Dr. Bhatti but rarely add anything constructive to the discussions.

Again, I want to emphasize that you and all members are free to share substantive, real and constructive feedback on any and all doctors. But, please keep it civil.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I find the clinics response to my thread interesting. I am in no way saying he doesn't care about his patients and that the clinic is sub-par all i am stating is my personal experience and i believe it's healthy to post an honest review because often reviews can be extremely sugar coated.

Yes as i said the drive to the clinic with Dr Bhattis driver Sachin was great, many great sights and i was told personally by a member of your staff Dr Bhatti had worked on 3 patients the day i arrived hence my delay in seeing him and my short pre-op meeting. I have no reason to lie about this, lying wont grow me anymore hair.

As far graft numbers i can understand if numbers might end up being less than desired. What i don't understand is when i ask for an even distribution as i like my hair short and i get a clump at the front, then nothing in the middle then a clump at the back that ofcourse i am going to be disappointed as that looks awful when cut short. Secondly i may not have "needed" my FUT scar filled in Dr Bhatti's eyes but if a client has an issue with it and it's important to them to have it fixed to the best standard it can be, why would they not address this and satisfy the customer?????

Oh, and still no accountability for my slight over charge, even though it was only a few hundred dollars, it's the principal that should count.

Hi Kiwidude,

We totally welcome your candid feedback. We believe that no one is perfect and there is always room for improvement, growth and betterment. Patient feedback is valuable for a doctor's office. My detailed response to your post was just to clarify and explain the process that we have in place.

Again, Dr. Bhatti never takes on more than 2 procedures a day and the person that mentioned a third procedure to you was incorrect.

Lastly, in response to your comment about getting overcharged, I believe that you might have missed the part of my response where I addressed it. (point #6 in my response). Copy/pasting below.

We have never over charged a patient but then we are all human and mistakes can happen. I am humbly requesting you to please send me a private message with the details and if you got over charged, I will take responsibility of refunding you that amount.

Thank you,

California

David I am sure its misconstru. I have no bias or racist opinion on anyone.

David I have express my opinion on other doctor also wo dont do good work YOU CAN CHECK MY POSTING AND I AM REQUESTING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGIN TO ONE MORE DOCTOR TO SHARE HIS TECHNIQ AND TO HIS STAFF ALSO. I am even requesting that doctor why he gives anesthetic to patients right from very start to end and dont let patient see what he is doing. Atleast dr bhatti shares his techniq and his way of operating and what puches he uses. Even after this said I find his hairline not upto mark.

david I don't mean to offend noone. I did not made any racist remark. David I always say their are great surgeons recommended here on this forum which are from all over the globe I just express my opinion on medical schools and recruits from US medical school. Medical school in US is very research oriented and infrastructure is very apt as compare to indian medical schools. You can google it. I have my opinion to express on school and their level of impartment of education in US. If you want I can User are already saying YOU walk into any hospital in US and you see indian doctors. Let me ask this you walk into indian hospital and how many american doctors. I am not making any bias opinion. Here above post of claifornia compared INDIA and US so i express my opinion on US medical school standards and their recruits. If post was with US and other country or india compare to some other country I would have express my opinion dependind on merits of those two or three countries which would have been compared after doing my research on google and medical forums taking into consideration how many publication, invention and breakthrough done by who.. David california has threaatened me I should stop saying anthing against dr bhatti. If i emailed him to be dr rep I made a big mistake I told openly here. If I want to dr bhatti rep I would have contacted dr bhatti I dont know why I contacted him and a big big mistake. Even if i started initially about dr bhatti DOING OK WORK but i discovered with pass of time I have not seen improvement in the way he does HT. I feel his hairline are not good at all and the photo which dr bhatti is posting is not in natural light when hairline is too bee shown with close proximity. I would again request dr bhatti and his rep to post pic of his first patient and with accurate date saying he has done HT this many years back and this is the evidence as dr bhatti claims on his website.(Dr bhatti is been hair transplant surgeon from that many years) Its my opinion and I am free to express soory no offence. Ok now my post was in reply to what california posted that dr bhatti is the most expensive doctor in india which even now I say is completely untrue. I would say ALL THING SAID ABOVE IS MY OPINION AND i DONT MEAN TO OFFEND NOONE NOR BE BIASED AGAINST ANYONE.

Then who is the most expensive FUE doctor in India? According to you?

And why no American doctor work in India coz Only Indian citizens are currently allowed to practice in the country while NRI doctors are permitted to work here only for teaching, research and charitable purposes, that too in select institutions and with prior approval of the Medical Council of India (MCI). Get your facts right

I agree with the comment about Dr Bhatti turning his business into a hair transplant production line.I dealt with Dr Bhatti before he became a coalition doctor and he was very nice and respective towards me,but as soon as he became a coalition doctor he changed, I noticed he wasn't as attentive with his replies to my emails and 1 question I asked him he completely dismissed my question outright,with the way he was answering my emails I knew success had changed him and I moved onto another recommend doctor.

Hi,

I have just booked my appointment with Dr. Bhatti on 7th Nov.

Getting little scared after reading this thread.

Though I will say I am getting proper response via email from him..also he was kind enough to adjust dates on my request.

Hopefully everything goes well, I will share my experiences.

Thanks

sfp please i will request you in advance to take your close up pic of ht before , on day of op and after transplant. I don't know what is your degree of loss and how many grafts you will be getting. Pictures fom you will be appreciated and make sure to take the pic of hairline if thats in your HT included.

@fueonly ,@Rawkerboi

I am class V and Dr suggested 5500 grafts over two sessions .

I will be having around 3000 grafts on first session(on 7th Nov) as discussed over email, and rest on the 2nd session after 6 months.

Hopefully this does not change once I reach there and experience of "Rawkeboi" is not repeated.

Will let you people know about the experiences.

@Kiwidude - I could not find any pics post Op of you, would you mind putting some pics.

Thanks

Saiyed

SFP,

Congratulations! I recommend starting your own thread and creating a photo album and blog to record your hair restoration journey.

As I'm sure you're aware, Dr. Bhatti is an excellent FUE physician. He's highly dedicated and cutting edge, and I'm very confident you'll have a great experience. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to send me a private message or speak with Dr. Bhatti or his online rep (California) directly.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.