Made it to 4 months

DrMoreHair

Hey All

I've been keeping my blog updated, but thought i'd share a post here as well. These forums really helped me out as I was making my decision to get this procedure done so hoping to give a little back.

For those that don't know I had 2050 grafts done with Dr. True in NYC. You can see more details in my blog.

I'm now 4 months post transplant and happy to see the hair growing. It's still fairly fine and not blended well yet, but it's really coming along compared to month 3 and the hair line is starting to take shape (pretty closely matches the immediately post surgery hairline - ha)!

Here's a 0 and 4 month comparison pic and my just after surgery pic - more pics on my blog.

Cheers!

5b32e1c93a588_0and4months.jpg.d14e2a9e5a10eaea146386fd8ed01b8b.jpg

5b32e1c9547f8_2014-06-1215_23_44.jpg.0cf0ee7b6885d8f6108435ca560e57c7.jpg

Looking good man! I'm a couple months behind you, so it's nice to see what I have to look forward to.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Too early to call. Keep is updated. Looking like it's coming along.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Agreed - i'm a little worried on whether it will all fill in enough to blend naturally. We shall see.

I am excited that the temple peaks and corners are filling in quite a bit making the hairline a bit stronger. Probably most noticeable to me since i spend a lot of time looking at it. People at work don't seem to have a clue ;)