pimples are normal at 2 month after HT?

It is just 65 day after my HT. i have now two big pimple in my grafted area.they look a little bigger than normal and also painful when touch them.

are this is normal?

how long they are going to stay there and should i drain them?

my problem is that don't know when they are ready to drain?

another question is that some of my grafted hairs (around 10 %) didn't fall after HT and they are raising now even 3 or 2 centimeters? is that normal

Yes and yes. For me I also got some pimples and boy did they hurt. They only lasted a few days. As for the grafts that never shed, its also normal that some grafts do NOT shed but rather start to grow. At 2 months , most of what you would have shed should already have done so. Hang in there another 2 months and then the magic begins.

Take care,

Scott

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

The pimples will pop themselves, usually during hair washing or afterwards when you're drying your hair. Do not touch them with dirty fingers. Apply betadine ointment twice a day on the pimples to control infection and the leave the suckers alone as best as you can.

Yep. Totally normal. I had some bigger ones pop up around the 2 month mark as well. Even just this week one appeared on the side of my scalp - but much less painful and considerably smaller than before, and this is around week 10. Try to leave them alone as much as possible... It always takes a hell of a lot of self control for me to not want to pop them and get rid of 'em. I tend to get obsessive with those things.

In the meantime, let's just keep waiting on that magic that's right around the corner.... :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

As others have said perfectly normal. If they have a white head you should pop them if they are just red bumps then you don't need to. You can apply a wet clean hot flannel to the area with some pressure that might help a little.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson