Dr.Rahal 2250 fut

Raiden76

4 months looking great, except I bashed the right side of my head yesterday when I checked in morrow I actually had a graft in stuck in my hair ...lots of blood , super pissed. Big scab forming on right temple. :(

I just mashed the top of my head at 3 months.:mad: I took pictures with the scab the next day. Pics are in my thread. I know what you mean. Just pissed me off. I saw no damage though. Where are your pics?;)

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

first time in years,.. today, I walked around outside without hair down, worried about hairline.:)

That is awesome! Imagine what we can accomplish when we aren't occupied with worries and insecurities ... use this freedom to its greatest potential!

• 1 month later...

looks amazing, congrats! I had an FUE procedure with Dr. Rahal in Sept. 2014, I'm also very satisfied, he was truly realistic about my hair loss situation and I believe he and his team's skills are second to none .. picking a reputable skilled surgeon is 99% of the battle

looks amazing, congrats! I had an FUE procedure with Dr. Rahal in Sept. 2014, I'm also very satisfied, he was truly realistic about my hair loss situation and I believe he and his team's skills are second to none .. picking a reputable skilled surgeon is 99% of the battle

I concur monsieur, he is a straight shooter and a brilliant surgeon.

Congratulations on your fantastic progress thus far. I have my procedure with Dr Rahal in less than two weeks so this is very reassuring.

Z

give raidens regards to nurse Kelly.

• 1 month later...
My new haircut.

Looks great Raiden! You must be very happy. I am very much looking forward to the 6 month mark. I don't want to wish my life away but the 6 month mark seems golden for most people.

Look good mate

How's the scar?

Even better than the recipient area, when I first got involved in this game and heard the term 'invisable scar' this is what I expected. Now cropped at a 3 cant see it cant find it.. :)

Looks great Raiden! You must be very happy. I am very much looking forward to the 6 month mark. I don't want to wish my life away but the 6 month mark seems golden for most people.

yeah zx, you do seem a little impatient and antsy, you went to Rahal to have this done so just forget about it and in 4 months you should be a happy and satisfied customer. I am very happy after having a mediocre to bad hair transplant for 13 years it feels good to have good looking hair again.

• 2 months later...

Wow! Congratulations. Thanks for the update!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.