Thought I'd post my experience with Dr. Arocha in Houston Texas. You can check out my bio for my background and pre and post op pictures.

I did a lot of research before deciding on where to go or even if I was going to have a procedure. I'm very glad that I did. First, I searched based on the best results I could find, without taking location into account. After months of going through the internet and hair restoration forums I had narrowed it down to a four doctors. Of those four, the best, most natural results I found based on reviews and patients posts was Dr. Arocha. Luckily he was actually instate which made the choice a no-brainer.

The consultation went well, he was very honest and realistic in regards to what could be achieved based on my donor site. He and his team were very thorough and attentive, they answered any and all questions I could come up with. Needlessly to say, I called the next day to schedule the procedure.

Currently, I am 4 days post operation and all went exceedingly well. Dr. Arocha and his team were first rate and I couldn't be happier with the experience thus far. The surgery itself went rather quickly and painlessly. His team made me feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout procedure and there after. I have posted pictures in my albums of the areas they worked on from pre-op as well as from the day after the procedure. I will periodically update with new pictures as I heal. So far the healing is going well, very little discomfort and I am very excited by what I've seen so far. I had 1727 grafts, and I am not sure yet of the breakdown as far as how many were H1, H2 or H3, but will update that information after my followup visit next week.

Anyhow, just thought I should share my experience, since those of you that had shared yours really helped me. Feel free to PM me with any questions at all and I will try to get back to you soon. Good luck!

-MikeinTexas

• 2 months later...

Congratulations on your surgery with Dr.Arocha. Just seen you pics and everything looks great as it shoukd.

Thanks for the update and looking forward to seeing your progress .

Scott

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

• 2 months later...