FUE Procedure by Dr Raghu Reddy - Life changing!

FUEharry1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree that your results are fantastic. It's always nice to read a success story and hear about how the HT has positively impacted someone's life. Congrats man.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 1 year later...

I thought i would come back to the forum and update my thread from my first procedure which was 3 years ago now! Time really does fly! Im still over the moon with my results and have been in regular contact with Dr Reddy over the last 3 years.

Im now looking to book in for a smaller procedure that will concentrate on my temple angle closure. Something we planned for when we did the initial FUE.

I will post further updates and share my experience once i secured dates with the Dr.

Thanks

:)

• 3 weeks later...
I thought i would come back to the forum and update my thread from my first procedure which was 3 years ago now! Time really does fly! Im still over the moon with my results and have been in regular contact with Dr Reddy over the last 3 years.

Im now looking to book in for a smaller procedure that will concentrate on my temple angle closure. Something we planned for when we did the initial FUE.

I will post further updates and share my experience once i secured dates with the Dr.

Thanks

:)

you not on finasteride then? have you lost more hair outside of transplant?

• 3 weeks later...

Mic2010

Yes i was on Fin to begin with for the first 18months post surgery. I then decided to come off it (for no reason whatsoever) I'm still unsure why i did. I guess i got complacent and my results lead me into a false sense of security that i had 'cured' my hair loss.

I didn't notice any difference until around 6months of being off the fin, i then started to see some thinning in the area behind the transplant. (Scalp slightly visible in daylight etc..)

I am now back on fin 1mg daily and have been for the last 5months, I'm happy to say i have already started to see that area thicken back up and I'm hoping by month 12 onward i should see it 'back to how it was'.

A lesson i learned, if you see good results from Propecia and no sides (like me) then don't stop taking it. The combination of the FUE surgery and the Propecia was and is key and shouldn't be underestimated!

Note the second smaller procedure is not to treat further loss (thats what the fin is for), its to lower my hairline and to close in the temple angle slightly.

Thanks

Mic2010

Yes i was on Fin to begin with for the first 18months post surgery. I then decided to come off it (for no reason whatsoever) I'm still unsure why i did. I guess i got complacent and my results lead me into a false sense of security that i had 'cured' my hair loss.

I didn't notice any difference until around 6months of being off the fin, i then started to see some thinning in the area behind the transplant. (Scalp slightly visible in daylight etc..)

I am now back on fin 1mg daily and have been for the last 5months, I'm happy to say i have already started to see that area thicken back up and I'm hoping by month 12 onward i should see it 'back to how it was'.

A lesson i learned, if you see good results from Propecia and no sides (like me) then don't stop taking it. The combination of the FUE surgery and the Propecia was and is key and shouldn't be underestimated!

Note the second smaller procedure is not to treat further loss (thats what the fin is for), its to lower my hairline and to close in the temple angle slightly.

Thanks

how many grafts did dr.reddy say you had left?

• 9 months later...

Im have now secured a date and confirmed my smaller second procedure with Dr Reddy, almost 4 years to the day since my first procedure. This smaller procedure will be approx 1500 grafts to slightly close the temple angle and improve frontal density.

I will post some pre and post op pics if anyone is interested in my exciting second journey with Dr Reddy :)

Harry

Im have now secured a date and confirmed my smaller second procedure with Dr Reddy, almost 4 years to the day since my first procedure. This smaller procedure will be approx 1500 grafts to slightly close the temple angle and improve frontal density.

I will post some pre and post op pics if anyone is interested in my exciting second journey with Dr Reddy :)

Harry

So after this surgery, how many grafts will you have left for future surgeries?

Mic2010, after two procedures and long term consistent use of propecia / minoxidil what makes you suggest i would want/require future surgeries?

Precise number of grafts / grafts remaining i will confirm when documenting my second procedure.

Mic2010, after two procedures and long term consistent use of propecia / minoxidil what makes you suggest i would want/require future surgeries?

Precise number of grafts / grafts remaining i will confirm when documenting my second procedure.

Incase the finasteride loses effectiveness after 10 or so years?

you might get side effects after 5 years and have to come off of it?

always worth keeping some just incase

• 4 weeks later...

awesome result mate - out of interest does Dr Reddy charge 6 pounds per graft or 4 pounds per graft?

Cheers