FUE Procedure by Dr Raghu Reddy - Life changing!

FUEharry1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude, that's amazing. I'm just past month 2 and am really looking forward to what's to come. That just put a smile on my face.... I can't imagine your results being any better. Congrats man!

Thanks Patrick. Yes im sure you have it all to come! The key thing throughout this process for me was a smile on my face, not worrying about it at all! :)

Look forward to checking your updates if you plan to post your progress!

Amazing result man! Hope mine grows like that. I'm just at the 2 month mark now.

Thanks London81, good luck with the growth. The time goes pretty quick if you let it. Just relax and let the hair/meds do the work. :)

• 2 months later...

It might be helpful if someone could clarify the reported discrepancy in rates. An earlier poster(Shacked) reportedly paid 6GBP/graft whereas this poster claims to have paid only 4GBP/graft. That is quite a spread so I am sure all prospective patients would want to know what the fees actually are.

Perhaps it is just me but I did not find their explanation of fees very clear. My recipient area was not shaved for either of my two procedures with Dr. Lorenzo and there was no additional charge nor was it ever really discussed. I expected a full shave particularly for the crown work but the Dr's brief explanation was that it was not necessary.

A poster on another forum mentioned that Dr. Reddy's rates were lower outside of the London clinic but apparently he no longer performs FUE there so that factor may now be moot.

Charging per hair instead of FU would certainly be disadvantageous to those lucky enough to have great donor density so I'm not sure that is a particularly equitable way to charge. Shacked first stated that the rates were per hair but then later claimed the actual rate he paid was 6GBP/graft.

Lorenzo's rates in Manchester were 6GBP for the first 1000 FUs then 4GBP thereafter. All extractions and graft implantations were performed by the doctor and the only time the techs handled the grafts was for sorting and loading of the implanter pens.

I mention this only as a point for comparison, I do not know what role techs play in Dr. Reddy's 3G technique and of course Dr. Lorenzo no longer practices in Manchester so his policies, techniques in addition to his rates are obviously different in Madrid.

Hi. I have also been to Dr Reddy in Oct '14. 1200 grafts to lower my hairline. It has now been around 9 weeks and I am going through the dreaded 'ugly duckling' phase. I must say it is worrying me a lot.

I have shed most of my grafts around the temple region with tiny hairs growing. Some areas are very 'patchy' with gaps and to be honest, it is stressing me out. I am worried "what if these gaps don't grow back"?!!

Also the redness has still persisted.

Any advise please?

5b32e36238be2_IMG_39842.jpg.3efd433b84bbd0bf6692770e98141a3e.jpg

Edited by Navthedon

Hi. I have also been to Dr Reddy in Oct '14. 1200 grafts to lower my hairline. It has now been around 9 weeks and I am going through the dreaded 'ugly duckling' phase. I must say it is worrying me a lot.

I have shed most of my grafts around the temple region with tiny hairs growing. Some areas are very 'patchy' with gaps and to be honest, it is stressing me out. I am worried "what if these gaps don't grow back"?!!

Also the redness has still persisted.

Any advise please?

Don't stress. The new hairs won't start coming back in until the 12 week mark, so you're shedding sounds totally normal (unless you're also experiencing shock loss in the donor area - in which case it would still just be a waiting game to see how that resolves itself). But regarding the recipient area, give it at least until the 4 month mark and reevaluate the growth then.

If you're still concerned at that point (or want to post more pictures), start a new thread and someone will help you out. Best of luck.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Your hairstyle is what I call the "FU Baldie" cut. It's like the complete opposite of what a bald guy has....;)

On you it looks good!! Great outcome.

I guess you won't be recruited into my 'anti-blade' movement, but that's okay. You rock it!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• 3 months later...

Thanks all for your kind comments. I haven't logged in for quite a while now, but I'm about to have my 12month post op review with Dr Reddy. I will post some 12months post op pictures too.

Thanks

• 7 months later...

Hi All, pictures are a little later than 12months, here are am today at 21 months since the procedure with Dr Reddy. I cannot believe how time has flown by. There isn't a day now (especially windy ones) that I'm paranoid about my hair or hairline. I hope the pics are enough, and please let me know if you have any questions. Im not on any meds, in the early stages 4 weeks post op i used Regaine, i did use Propecia before during and immediately after. I haven't used anything now for the last 10months, and I'm kinda happy that way to be honest.

21 months post op. I have included a 'close up' as requested. As for people noticing? Not one person has even suspected, and even if they did or approached me and asked, i would tell them absolutely. There is nothing to be ashamed about? Im proud of my decision and for me you cannot put a price on happiness and confidence. Again full credit to Dr Reddy for the natural looking results. ;)

IMG_3064.jpg.cc21a3d78e82c23b14e546757714f301.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg.6428967764caf5e2211ac72f945bc0c7.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg.34744ffddf21a077244ac758e5b1ce15.jpg