Dr. Rahal, 1569 graft FUE on a Norwood 3, 12 mos. post-op

Dr. Rahal / Norwood 3 / 1569 Graft FUE / 12 Months Post-Op

This patient in his 40s came to us as with frontal hair loss that would have left him with a wreathe of hair over top of his head, leaving his forehead looking large and exposed. With 1569 grafts for a total of 3060 hairs, he was given the results you see here.

thumbnail5-1024x339.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

20130810_185121.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

20130810_185137.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

20130810_185148.jpg

20131112_211202.jpg

Rahal Hair Transplant Clinic - Answers to questions and posts using this account are strictly opinions and not to be considered medical advice.

Wow, Results Look Great!

My Story:

Late 2012 I was a Norwood 1 had good hair density with the exception of Zone 1 and temples. For some stupid reason I wanted to add a quarter inch to my hairline. I had a consultation with a Dr. Vogel. I was told I would be pleased with the results. I was told that I would have a pencil line strip scar won't even see it.

Dr. Vogel told he placed 1700 grafts Zone 1. My result was beyond "horrible". More like Nightmare!

After over two years of suffering I recently went to a new doctor & paid aprox. $8,000. and had FUE grafts removed from my Vogel hairline & placed into my Vogel strip scar.

The doctor recommended I come back and take remaining grafts out of my hairline and put in my strip scar as I have a Zone 1 Density of Zero. Note even two hairs per cm. I'm thinking that maybe Dr. Vogel cut the strip out of my head and took upstairs so that he could practice FUE.

I didn't see the nice Dr. again until I was walking out the door with a mess.

FOOLISH2

They pretty much require you to post proof with photos when making claims like this of recommended docs and allow the doctor to speak on your case. This thread is kind of an inappropriate place for this post as well.

Sorry to hear you had a poor result.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Nice result. He was pretty lucky to still have reasonably decent hair in his 40s.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 3 weeks later...

Foolish2,

I appreciate your comments on Dr. Rahal's topic however, this topic is not an appropriate place to share your hair transplant experience. Furthermore, I see that you've already shared your experience under a different username "sad2" on another topic back in 2013. Thus, I have removed your comments regarding your experience with Dr. Vogel.

That said, Dr. Vogel has invited you to return to his clinic for an evaluation and you chose not to. We suggest that if you are still unhappy that you allow Dr. Vogel to assess your situation and allow him to help you.

Best wishes,

Bill

P.S. Since you already have another account, I have disabled this one.

Awesome!!!

And with minimal grafts!

This guy would be beyond stoked on the outcome.

Regards,

Mike.

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*