Dr Rahal 2512 FUE

ftbpicks

Looks really fantastic at 4 months, buddy!! Excellent. Plus the harsh light photos really help provide an accurate portrayal of your current state!! Months 4-8 were my favorite in terms of growth, so it's going to be an exciting 4 months for you. Looking forward to seeing your next update!!

Thanks man its just unfortunate all the negative things about Dr.Rahal as of late on here as a lot of people will probably make the decision to somewhere else based on a few unhappy people.

Its really to bad as i personally know a bunch of people I kept in touch with from my time there that are really happy but don't make blogs or post stuff to show these are very few and far between in reality.

I couldn't be happier and I have haven't had this much hair in front hairline since my early twenties.:D

Just look at my very first pictures and look now only 4 months in, its a huge difference!!!

As others are saying, your hair is looking great and at such an early stage!

No surgeon can guarantee every patient a perfect result as each human has different physiological nuances that may not make them a good candidate for surgery that may not be able to be predicted upfront.

This is an elective surgery and people who pay good money for it want good results so I understand that they are very vocal when they don't get the results they want. Though their experiences definitely dilute all the happy patients who stop blogging and posting because hair loss is now the last thing on their minds. So I understand that a few loud bad experiences are what a lot of us still doing research are reading but it certainly still shakes ones' previous solid confidence in the procedure.

What is very reassuring for me is that even despite poor results by a couple of forum members Dr. Rahal's clinic is bending over backwards for these people happy with free repairs and excellent communication. So that is very reassuring even when it may have been the individual physiology of the patients that caused the poor result and not the clinic or surgeon at all. So that makes me much more comfortable going forward into my consultation in 2.5 weeks time.

Thanks man its just unfortunate all the negative things about Dr.Rahal as of late on here as a lot of people will probably make the decision to somewhere else based on a few unhappy people.

Its really to bad as i personally know a bunch of people I kept in touch with from my time there that are really happy but don't make blogs or post stuff to show these are very few and far between in reality.

I couldn't be happier and I have haven't had this much hair in front hairline since my early twenties.:D

Just look at my very first pictures and look now only 4 months in, its a huge difference!!!

As others are saying, your hair is looking great and at such an early stage!

No surgeon can guarantee every patient a perfect result as each human has different physiological nuances that may not make them a good candidate for surgery that may not be able to be predicted upfront.

This is an elective surgery and people who pay good money for it want good results so I understand that they are very vocal when they don't get the results they want. Though their experiences definitely dilute all the happy patients who stop blogging and posting because hair loss is now the last thing on their minds. So I understand that a few loud bad experiences are what a lot of us still doing research are reading but it certainly still shakes ones' previous solid confidence in the procedure.

What is very reassuring for me is that even despite poor results by a couple of forum members Dr. Rahal's clinic is bending over backwards for these people happy with free repairs and excellent communication. So that is very reassuring even when it may have been the individual physiology of the patients that caused the poor result and not the clinic or surgeon at all. So that makes me much more comfortable going forward into my consultation in 2.5 weeks time.

Trust me I know as I work for probably one of the most heavily scrutinized companies in the world and about 95% of our customers are very happy its just that smaller % that makes the biggest noise. Its true what they say a happy person usually tells a few but an unhappy one tells everyone that will listen.

Good luck and you re in great hands with him and his team. I already feel it has made a huge difference in my life confidence wise anyhow.

Dr.Rahal is top surgeon no doubt! I had an consultation with him few years back and he strictly advised me to be on medications as I am nw 2!

But sooner or later, he will correct my hairline, the only thing which worry me about Dr.Rahal is that he is not involve much in surgery now! Is it true?

Dr.Rahal is top surgeon no doubt! I had an consultation with him few years back and he strictly advised me to be on medications as I am nw 2!

But sooner or later, he will correct my hairline, the only thing which worry me about Dr.Rahal is that he is not involve much in surgery now! Is it true?

From what i have seen and experienced it is no less or more involvement from him as he never did the full surgery himself when he was getting much more positive reviews. He is well aware of these reviews after speaking with him and is taking measures to even make an effort to make his customers more comfortable with the whole process.

We discussed this at length when i spent the week there in sept as i also had concerns because of some of the reviews on here

From what i have seen and experienced it is no less or more involvement from him as he never did the full surgery himself when he was getting much more positive reviews. He is well aware of these reviews after speaking with him and is taking measures to even make an effort to make his customers more comfortable with the whole process.

We discussed this at length when i spent the week there in sept as i also had concerns because of some of the reviews on here

also to add to this many of the top recommended surgeons on here don't do all of the surgery from start to finish either.

i guess you just have to go with who you personally feel most comfortable

there are pros and cons to every doctor and situation

As a medical student with operating room experience I can tell you that surgery is a 'team sport' and the surgeon doesnt and shouldn't do the whole procedure themselves. The surgeon should do the technically most difficult or risky tasks and supervise the overall direction of the procedure. So it is a misallocation of resources to have the surgeon doing the menial work when he/she should be rested/not fatigued when they have to 'perform' with the artistry portion of whatever part they are involved in.

As a medical student with operating room experience I can tell you that surgery is a 'team sport' and the surgeon doesnt and shouldn't do the whole procedure themselves. The surgeon should do the technically most difficult or risky tasks and supervise the overall direction of the procedure. So it is a misallocation of resources to have the surgeon doing the menial work when he/she should be rested/not fatigued when they have to 'perform' with the artistry portion of whatever part they are involved in.

Indeed, but which parts would you say are menial, and which parts value-add?

here are my couple days before 4 months pics.....things are really growing in and my staff at work and friends are really noticing the difference. Cant wait to see the 5 month and 6 month results.

the first one is under harsh bathroom lights and the other more natural light from my skylight in my other bathroom.

Rahal knocked this one out of the park for you!

Congratulations

You are one of those cases that you can tell by month 4 it is a grand slam

what a transformation!

are you on fin or regaine?

this is simply awesome result for 4 months..cannot really believe that it is only 4 months..you are one of those lucky early bloomers......really explosion to come in the coming months.. congrats buddy

Indeed, but which parts would you say are menial, and which parts value-add?

Unfortunately I can't comment on that as I don't know all the parts of the procedure, the skills needed for each part and how long each takes. Not an area I've ever had any exposure to ... sorry. I am just extrapolating my experience in general surgery to cometic surgery here. :-)

Rahal knocked this one out of the park for you!

Congratulations

You are one of those cases that you can tell by month 4 it is a grand slam

what a transformation!

are you on fin or regaine?

Thanks a lot

I take 1/8th of a proscar pill a day in the morning and use a small amount of rogaine twice a day, the foam 5% stuff

Really cool result my man! Grow strong!

Mike

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

Really cool result my man! Grow strong!

Mike

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

• 3 weeks later...

Coming up on your 5 months post-op early next week! Don't forget to treat us with some photos to update.

I saw Dr. Rahal last week and he was able to squeeze me in exactly 2 months from now for a 2500 graft FUE. I have a 3 week break for school between my school so it is such perfect timing I couldn't say no :-)

Z

here are my couple days before 4 months pics.....things are really growing in and my staff at work and friends are really noticing the difference. Cant wait to see the 5 month and 6 month results.

the first one is under harsh bathroom lights and the other more natural light from my skylight in my other bathroom.

Great result for such a short period. Are you going to have another operation?

Hi zx_toth,

I'm glad we were able to secure a Rahal FUE procedure date for you! They are certainly hard to come by, especially on short notice.

Looking forward to seeing your results!

Edited by RobertHa

Any questions, please let me know.

Robert Ha, Senior Patient Advisor

Dr. H. Rahal is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Rahal - Restoring more than just hair™

Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): 1x Daily

Generic Minoxidil 5%: 2x Daily

Nizoral Shampoo: 2x weekly

Very eager for some updated picsy friend!

Mike

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Here is my month 5 pics, things continue to progress and only thing a bit lacking is the hair in the middle needs to get thicker and more of the little hairs need to come in as there is a ton of new small hairs coming thru.

5b32e48461f48_month5pic1.jpg.e940e0f55f0dd0c17ed3641ed473d9d8.jpg

5b32e4846f728_month5pic2.jpg.10716c9e2d024ec77e60bc803a3c3691.jpg

5b32e48485a50_month5pic3.jpg.c2b1199d6aa02ccb3878f72d1e0dd487.jpg

Hi ftbpicks,

Thank you for posting your pictures. The results are looking really good!

Just keep in mind that hair grows at half an inch per month and you'll see your most aggressive hair growth in months 5, 6 and 7. Be careful about staying in direct sun light. You do not want to dehydrate your newly transplanted grafts for the first 6 months.

Please keep posting your monthly update pictures! We are following your progress at Rahal!

Any questions, please let me know.

Robert Ha, Senior Patient Advisor

Dr. H. Rahal is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Rahal - Restoring more than just hair™

Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): 1x Daily

Generic Minoxidil 5%: 2x Daily

Nizoral Shampoo: 2x weekly

Looks fantastic man! Thanks for continuing to post for the rest of us with hair hunger and greed :)

Here is my month 5 pics, things continue to progress and only thing a bit lacking is the hair in the middle needs to get thicker and more of the little hairs need to come in as there is a ton of new small hairs coming thru.