WARNING - Nu Hair Clinic - Woolwich London

britboy

Where the F... do I start.

I am in Shock...........BEWARE of this dirty seedy dump of a clinic purporting to be the one of the best...

I should Kick myself at the stupidity of myself.

Ive been on here for a long while.. I've had several procedures and one recently with Maral for FUE, I believe it is a success.

I decided to have SMP and researched some London clinics. I chose

Nu-Style Hair Centre

132 Woolwich High Street

Woolwich

London

SE18 6DS

I am in SHOCK.. BEWARE don't use this cheap nasty dirty little clinic. Another bad choice for UK.

My hair was growing well and looked very well before I proceeded with SMP with this dirty unprofessional IDIOT

I have had good progress with my FUE from Maral Klinik, Turkey which was done some 3.5 months ago.. as in my links with photos, I have also attached a foto of my hair growth when wet the evening before I began the SMP procedure at Nu Hair. My God, I wish I had never had it started.

I arrived at this seedy hole and even then had second thoughts, but for some unknown reason I allowed this SMP procedure to continue despite immediate reservations. The guy looked grubby, The studio is a PIT of hell, and the place is generally a dump of the lowest order a tiny cubicle in a room looking more like Sweeney Todd. Do NOT GO TO THIS JOINT.

WTF I continued I will never know. I made a big mistake... One over weight fat scruffy dressed guy, no clinicians or staff empty shop... F****K

We discussed my wishes before I arrived and also at the consultation on the day of the procedure. After agreeing colour match for SMP we went into the pig hole of a room and discussed that my head woudl be shaved in order to have full SMP so if I wanted to shave in the future, there woudl be no problem in doing so.

I was advised I needed 2 sessions of 3 hours each. Total 6 hours over 2 days.

11th September and 15th September 2014.

The clinician David Campell proceed to shave part of my head top and sides and we discussed the scar I had from left to right from previous FUT's, which was to be exposed and covered using SMP.

Remember I don't have eyes in the back of my head and My entire trust was in this Asshole of a freak.

Head shaved at what I thought were appropriate areas he proceeded to begin with SMP, Not cleaning my head with any surgical spirit and or washing it before any procedure. WTF I allowed this I will never know, go on ridicule me, but sometimes we act and make mistakes.

He begins the SMP procedure and gradually goes from back to front with what I thought was total coverage from scar to 1 cm behind the hair line. 3 hours later, I think the first session is done.. he puts Vaseline on me head and I go home and take a look at my procedure carefully.

Here's the rub.....No pain, and a strange sensation that nothing has been achieved. I look carefully in a magnifying mirror and see almost NO work, No, dots either on my head or in the scar. I see one or two dots which look like SMP but I'm not sure. So I take photos (see below) and enlarge them and I still see no ink SMP dots, but only red areas in patches.

I begin to break out in a cold sweat and wonder WTF has gone wrong.... I THEN check again my scars on photo and the w****ker has only missed entirely the sides of my scars. He had not shaved down far enough to see the sides of the scars, so the two sides were not yet exposed and the only area that was visible is the line along the back of my head where there are a few dots of SMP.

I have a member of family try to see if there are SMP dot son me head anywhere and they cannot see anything apart from red patches.

So, I'm now sweating like a B**STD wondering wtf Ive just paid ?1500 for, I send a full email to David Campell and stress my concern.

[Hello David,

Overview SMP procedure.

I have reviewed the work yesterday and have some serious concerns.

I checked the work in the mirror and on a cosmetic mirror which enlarges the image. I first found it difficult to see what work had been done. Last night i slept with concern that the SMP procedure seem to have failed to have any result or value.

This morning I took several photos and further investigated the scar. I noticed that I could see no scar on left or right sided where you had shaved and supposed to have done the SMP Work. I felt this was strange and shaved more of my hair away and discovered both blobs of ink in the hair and that both sides of the head where the scar extends had NOT been worked on at all and that the scars are still visible. Only YOU could see where the scar needs to be corrected and you have failed to even find the scar.. I am extremely disturbed by this discovery. It is a total failure on your part. It should not have been difficult to follow the line of the scar to repair with SMP.

This work is absolutely unprofessional.

The entire scar is extremely visible and looks as though almost nothing has been done. or that the work which has been done has failed., Further I notice that the top of head lacks any density and that there appears to be bad result sof ink being transferred to the head.

I need to speak with you urgently and discuss what needs to be done. At this stage I am entirely unsatisfied with the work.

I am extremely concerned given that I have paid in full and that you assure me of a full SMP head procedure which at this moment has almost no effect.

Currently I am left with very little faith in the results of your work. I need to be calmed down and assured that this SMP procedure will work. In fact I am very much leaning toward a full refund. Please see the links of images in photobucket - You will see here ebfore I shaved with no scar visible on side.

See photos attached

Something awful has gone wrong in this procedure.

As discussed by email and telephone "I'm totally relying on your ability and professionalism and creative forces to assist in achieving an excellent result".

I either want a full refund or a 100% guarantee that the work you do will achieve the results we discussed as per your head. We discussed this on several occasions that your head was good, from what see of my wok it is terrible to date. I am of the opinion at this moment that the work is far from professional despite me having to suffer the process of SMP with further work planned as agreed. I'm of the mind to take a full refund and go elsewhere at this stage to avoid any further physical pain in the HOPE that you might achieve a satisfactory result.. This has left me in complete shock!

regards]

I then call him and after several calls finally he returns my call on the Friday and we discuss in detail the situation. I begin to realise I have found a totally unprofessional clinic.

I agree to meet him Monday for a 2nd session so not to let him know that Im actually going to meet him to get my money back and not have further procedures.

I arrive today and discuss with him the total shock and horror of this event and demand my money back. he denied that his work is bad and denied that there was an issue which is also unbelievable in vie wof the evidence before him.... Well, you guessed it, He woudl not give my full money back and was in Abject denial of his bad work, but I managed to get ?750 and then in not so many words I told him and his business where to go...I will be following a legal route to get the remainder of my money back.

Thank goodness I don't think I am either scared or damaged in regards to any visible signs of bad SMP because there is almost NONE to see.

I would never advise anyone to use this shady dirty seedy little dump of a hair studio, and I am not exaggerating... It is a place straight out of Sweeney Todd.

I am contacting in the near future HIS, or Vinci or other better qualified studios to have further discussions to see what they can do regarding SMP... Its like I've been on some psychotic Island with a madman for a clinician.

If anyone knows a great clinic for SMP I would be interested to know.

HTF I got to this stage I will never know, but maybe I'm panicking and taking decisions too fast after my FUE with Maral Klinik who are like Gods compared to this Dirty cheap SH*t hole NU STYLE HAIR I was in.... Thank GOD I was not left tattooed and scared by this awful place.

Images show First shave and SMP procedure at Shop.

Where scars on side show, this is where I shaved and discovered that the Ass*ole had not shaved my hair sufficiently to work on the scar as we discussed. I got home to find the hair had not even been shaved to expose the scar.

THIS HOLE WILL BE REPORTED TO THE HEALTH AND SAFETY DEPARTMENT IN LONDON.

I'm sorry but I had to expose this DUMP to assist those who needs SMP. I had good expectations initially but I made a HUGE mistake with this unprofessional JOINT. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: If you see this studio... Do a Drive By......Avoid at all costs..

PRAISE THE LORD I AM NOT SCARED BY THIS TERRIBLE SMP STUDIO.

5b32e14b94e33_NuHairDUMP.jpg.fd345da4e152e413d67af3998f8b0be3.jpg

5b32e14ba8108_Firstshave1.jpg.80d19d7f994d8fd81c63163a5ea98ab9.jpg

5b32e14bb391b_secondshave1.jpg.7acb162351770835bf4fe68ccb4cf66c.jpg

5b32e14bce6fb_seondshave2.jpg.d86824f60ef5287aa9d4e79b4753e4f3.jpg

5b32e14be16ce_SMPfail1.jpg.2e86b09f0233f6628c43aab16be4e484.jpg

5b32e14c03533_smpfail2.jpg.4a1b6afac4513178c966575ee443f1c2.jpg

5b32e14c44ca3_smpfail3.jpg.53e6f4a72493cf41faff31ad120d4809.jpg

Edited by britboy

Firstly, you should always have a test patch done on a strip scar to see how the pigment reacts, especially if that scar will be fully exposed. Scars are very unpredictable and not easy to work with. Secondly, I'm still struggling to understand the logic behind shaving your head like that. Even if he was working in between existing hairs, there is no reason to do this. Do you happen to know what type of ink was being used? If permanent, you might consider yourself lucky that none of the SMP is evident.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 4 months later...

Finally I am able to reply to this post about me as I am no longer working at Nu-Style Hair Clinic. I am David Campbell I have now taken up a position with another micro pigmentation company. The reason I was unable to reply was I did not want to say anything that would put Nu-Style Hair Clinic in a compromising position as this company is a very reputable and trustworthy company.

I was first contacted by a very strange man in July 2014 under the alias of *** then after 50 odd email and a Skype consultation we agreed a treatment date for the 11th of September for micro pigmentation treatment as camouflage to his thinning hair and resent hair transplant. Obviously my weirdo radar had been set off after the 50 odd emails but being a professional I decided to go ahead with the treatment as I felt this man although clearly suffering from body dysmorphia brought on by the amount of hair transplant surgery's he had been through. I felt he would benefit from the treatment. I felt using my expertise I could help this man. After a while he started using a different name.

The morning of the treatment booked for 10:00 he contacted via telephone 45 minutes early and informed me that he was going for a coffee at McDonald OK I thought.

At 9:45 In walked a shifty little man dressed in a dirty old truckers hat donkey jacket grubby jeans and old trainers and a strange smell of onions. As Mr *** sat down it became clear his intentions was to gain a advantage financially.We had agreed to preform 2, 3 hour sessions to have scalp micro pigmentation under his existing hair. Mr *** then informed he wanted to have a full head scalp micro pigmentation so he could completely shave his head, despite stating to me in our consultation "that he would never be a candidate for the full head shaved look". Here was where I made a mistake I agreed to preform a full head procedure for the agreed price for 2, 3 hour camouflage sessions. Why did I do this? Because I had a paying customer in the studio and I wanted him to walk away happy. To get a idea of what I was dealing with we never got started until 12:00 2 hours from the start of our session due the constant questions and reassurances. I then preform a 3 hour micro pigmentation treatment on Mr ***'s head all together a 5 hour session forcing me to cancel a afternoon appointment.

To address Mr ***'s personal attack on me and the premises claiming "One over weight fat scruffy dressed guy" I was dressed in a black designer polo shirt Lacoste jeans and Russell and Bromley Chelsea boots clearly smarter than his onion infused American Trucker inspired outfit.

As for overweight I compete as a Heavyweight Jujitsu player placing 3rd in 2012 and 1st in 2014 at the International Freestyle Jujitsu Championships, From Mr ***'s childlike physique he obviously has never been involved in any form of Sport so for him to come to this conclusion seems very uneducated the same as labelling a marathon runner as some skinny bloke! Maybe this is his way of coping with being in the presents of a Alpha male.

Regarding the premises the studio had only just undergone a complete refurbishment inside so his allegations are completely false obviously by our location and our pricing we were a cheaper alternative to the more upmarket companies in London but no means did we cut corners on hygiene or quality. I challenge you to find any other bad reviews regarding our premise's hygiene or services.

As for not being able to see the procedure I feel that this is probably down to Mr ***'s

body dysmorphia disorder, whatever he had done he would not be happy.

When Mr *** arrived at the studio for his second session and had already said he was not sure about going ahead with the second session, I was more than prepared to address his reservations. What happened next left me questioning Mr ***'s mental state after I refused to give him a full refund and returning the money agreed for the 2 session he tried to attack me by lunging at me and trying to grab me while shouting "I want my money" being a life long martial artist and trained in many different combat sports I used footwork and distance management to side step him and exit the door of the room we were in, he then ran into the main area of our studio and started shouting at other members of staff before leaving the studio. From reading one of Mr ***'s previous post I think he has serious anger issues maybe this is down to his small stature? The language used in this post should really give a indication of Mr ***'s character asterisked or not!

I then forwarded the money for the first session plus ?100 to cover travel expenses as he was not happy with his treatment.

As I stated before I am no longer a employee of Nu-Style Hair Clinic so this is just my side of the story.

Regards David Campbell

Edited by Blake_Bloxham

ALL TEXT

Regards David Campbell

Hahhahaahahaaaaa......I laughed at reading this...although it is serious cos this POT Bellied W**ker is trying to expose my name.. or rather has exposed it. I will not respond to the thread, apart from I still keep to my story, once again this so called SMP surgeon has broken confidentiality by using full names in public, and lying to boot, just goes to show what kind of unprofessional person he is. You can all decide for yourself about the results and the horror studio where it took place (take a look at it). He was dressed in black like that sour ferryman that poets write of unto the kingdom of perpetual night...in a jogging suit and woolly top, I thought I was going to Hell not from his karati expertise but from the anguish of the failed MSP..:-) I've previously mentioned on here that eventually I got all my money back.

He did infact show signs of being a bully and possible fraud when he threw the money in an envelope into my face and told me that was all I was getting....I'm afraid that didnt work with me. I was not afraid and stood my ground against this sloath and told him exactly what I thought of his work and business. The only response I got after this was begging me not to expose his dirty work the authorities and health and safety in his local area. I don't take to intimidation kindly either....If his professionalism is based on my experiences including his response to my post and throwing personal insults while trying to wriggle out of this dilemma of his then PLEASE AVOID THIS Shylock and Quack where at all possible..

All I can say is that I am so so happy I got away without having to have corrective surgery yet, but the blobs still show on my head like large BIRO PEN BLOBS... Welcome to Nu Hair London, dirt ridden filth box and the unprofessional joke Mr David Campell...use him or the studio at your peril,

Perhaps either the moderators or Mr Campell will remove the names mentioned as it is a breach of client confidentiality (another unprofessional attempt at exposing his clients from Mr Campell).

Conclusion, No cleansing before starting procedure either on my head or his hands.... I must have been mental to let him begin.. so I blame myself in part....no result of any note, BIG BLOBS OF INK still in my head and a truly awful experience in a dirty seedy little studio with a grubby overweight pot bellied KUNG FU PIG MSP expert.;-) Professional...yeah right, don't think so. But hey you guys just book book with him and the results and experience will speak for them selves.....His attempts at humiliating me is also more proof of his unprofessionalism.

I guess now we'll have fake clients of his posting wonderful results form this Kara-ti Kung FU expert.

All previous operations I have had with HT have been in amazingly healthy clinical well presented studios despite whatever results came form them, This PIG STY of NU Hair and the pig Himself looked like a PIG stye.

I do follow mixed martial arts and the only David Campbell I know of is a lightweight in the uk or Dave Campbell from MMA elite in the US who is a heavyweight.

That said I only follow the fighters in the larger organisations so he may well be legit in this regard.

The results seems to back up what your saying britboy as they are shockingly poor and the fact that he published your name here shows a true lack of professionalism on his part.

Looks like you got away with this bad choice Brit by the skin of your teeth.

Have a good day

Ive contacted the Moderators about the shocking breach of client confidentiality by this charlatan David Campells public exposure of personal information. I hope the moderators remove this disgraceful post by David Campell ASAP or in the very least remove the names of the patient he mentions.

I have also contacted the UK Police to have this investigated as it is Illegal to breach client confidentiality regarding medical matters. I've taken screen shots of the post and will be using this as evidence to have David Campell Prosecuted over failing to protect confidential information under the data protection act and breach of client confidentiality.

The Police in UK take these matters very seriously.

Edited by britboy

I think this thread should finally come to a civil and constructive conversation tone. With all respect, what does it matter what clothes were worn during the procedure, or what the customer ate before the procedure.. Both participants here display a childlike behaviour imo. It is entertaining, but they should be aware that it`s not to their benefit to loose temper like this in a public forum.

Apart from that, I really don`t see an indication on the pictures that "britboy" received the service that he payed for, and this is what counts in the end.

Thus, I invite David Campbell to provide a substantiated and adult-like counter-argument as to why he feels that "britboy" did get a professional and complete SMP procedure.

I think this thread should finally come to a civil and constructive conversation tone. With all respect, what does it matter what clothes were worn during the procedure, or what the customer ate before the procedure.. Both participants here display a childlike behaviour imo. It is entertaining, but they should be aware that it`s not to their benefit to loose temper like this in a public forum.

Apart from that, I really don`t see an indication on the pictures that "britboy" received the service that he payed for, and this is what counts in the end.

Thus, I invite David Campbell to provide a substantiated and adult-like counter-argument as to why he feels that "britboy" did get a professional and complete SMP procedure.

Thanks for your reply:-) I appreciate all replys...

I wonder how you would feel being operated on by a suregon or professed technician in medical SMP or any other surgery dressed like a Karati King in a kung fu outfit...who has no qualifications of note or give terrible results yet at great cost, this I'm sure would create great confidence in the patient:-)... albeit after much anguish I finally got a full refund, despite my painful procedure....he then responds as above, I'm the patient not the technician, I am the client and I paid, I'm entitled to be upset, If he cannot respond as you say, with a 'counter-argument' against my initial post then quite clearly he is not a man of integrity and neither is his business, who incidentally rejected all responsibility regarding his service as they said he was an independent service provider renting a suit at this dump Pig hole of a premises.... Childish, well, if you think so, but from my perspective and after having many HT operations with several surgeons, I have never had such a response in my life, then I have never had such a PIG for a surgeon or operative, one which I wish I had never accepted. I think my response is rather muted about this charlatan...

I admit I made a mistake by using this man

Edited by britboy

Brit,

All references to your name have been removed. Thank you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi Bill Thanks for that,

I do however think that the entire post of David Campell should be removed as it berates me as a client, calling 'shifty little man,' At 9:45 In walked a shifty little man dressed in a dirty old truckers hat donkey jacket grubby jeans and old trainers and a strange smell of onions,' 'Maybe this is his way of coping with being in the presents of a Alpha male.' 'onion infused American Trucker inspired outfit.' 'body dysmorphia disorder' and other abusive and personally humiliating comments.

These are hardly reasonable responses from professional technician, who where clients seeks privacy and assurity of confidentiality. I am the patient not the surgeon or technician. A profssional should be above even my aptitude in response, but clearly this David Campell is intentionally abusing his position as a technician trying to make me look like a complete idiot. If David Campbell wants to respond about his work which he did on me ok, but the abusive retorts about my personal hygene, look etc is totally unwarranted and unprofessional.

I ask that the entire post be removed with a note suggesting Mr Campell explains why the procedure did not work and why he left me in such a vulnerable position.

I don't accept that his post should remain if for no other reason than using my name in public and making an extremely abusive and humiliating personal attack on myself, which excludes any technical response about the op itself.

your consideration would be appreciated.

Regards

britboy

David Campbell is exactly what I first said in my first post about this op, he is not professional and he merely tries to humiliate me making up disgraceful and untrue remarks about myself, in order to try and justify his defence on my first post...

Brit,

I agree that he made some unnecessary personal comments. I must say, however, these were not unprovoked. While he called you a "shifty little man," it was after you called him "fat, scruffy, and unprofessional," and called the clinic a "dirty little whole."

We run into this issue quite frequently on the forums; one party thinks another's comments/content should be removed while their's left unaltered. However, this isn't the way a transparent community works. When disagreements arise, we have to let both parties tell their side of the story. Even if it gets a bit ugly. Otherwise, we are censoring information and not being fair.

If you guys both think the thread serves no purpose besides creating unnecessary controversy, I'll consider archiving it. I don't like doing this, however, as I think it removes information that may help patients in the future. Otherwise, I'm inclined to leave your original accusations and his rebuttal. Does this seem fair?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Brit,

I agree that he made some unnecessary personal comments. I must say, however, these were not unprovoked. While he called you a "shifty little man," it was after you called him "fat, scruffy, and unprofessional," and called the clinic a "dirty little whole."

We run into this issue quite frequently on the forums; one party thinks another's comments/content should be removed while their's left unaltered. However, this isn't the way a transparent community works. When disagreements arise, we have to let both parties tell their side of the story. Even if it gets a bit ugly. Otherwise, we are censoring information and not being fair.

If you guys both think the thread serves no purpose besides creating unnecessary controversy, I'll consider archiving it. I don't like doing this, however, as I think it removes information that may help patients in the future. Otherwise, I'm inclined to leave your original accusations and his rebuttal. Does this seem fair?

Hi,

Oh no keep the thread, for sure the clinic was a dirty little hole, have you seen it?....and I want everyone to know what a charlatan this David Campbell actually is...and the most objectionable thing was for this worm David Campbell to breach confidentiality and Data Protection. Apart from that he can say what he thinks, however, the very fact that he should have known about data protection and confidentiality, and that he is a professional and I'm not, I'm a layman and client, is the reason his entire thread I believe should be removed.

Then he can once again answer the real questions of 'Why his operation and procedure completely and utterly failed'. Who is he working for now, and where is he plying his unethical practice now, perhaps he can let us ALL know, so we can all avoid him?

He can call me what he likes without using my real name, but the fact that he used my real name in public and broke data protection rules I believe he has lost his privilege to keep this post of his, which should be removed...and THEN after that let him provide a rebuttal...now that's fair.

But lets just remind you all what this WORM did or did not do to my head.....when he knew I had just recently had an FUE. I could have done better by using a black Bic Biro myself.....Everyone's comments are welcome because the proof is clear.

Thanks

IMAG2550.jpg.9bf032258efbabf9a3b45df813a6c2d1.jpg

Edited by britboy
updates

• 2 weeks later...
U had SMP 3.5 months after ur HT with Maral? thats not too bright.

I agree with that... who ever said I was bright anyway? :-) if you read my history you will see I became desperate, for no good reason....paranoia as this was my first FUE and having bad results from my past FUT I was anxious...so hence SMP :eek: I think...a lesson for all... 'be patient'! :-) still, Campbells post should be removed as he broke evey ethical code in the book including using my personal name....

Edited by britboy
e&oe errors