FUE best surgeons

saiyquen1234

Hi Guys, Im new to this forum, appreciate the advice.

I need about 3000-3500 FUs and was owndering who you guys would recommend for a FUE procedure? Who is the best surgeon to carry this out basically?

thanks in advance

You wont go wrong with any one of the following

Lorenzo

Feriduni

Bisanga

Erdogan

Reddy

Maras

Good luck

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

You wont go wrong with any one of the following

Lorenzo

Feriduni

Bisanga

Erdogan

Reddy

Maras

Good luck

BOOM! This!

Consult with these surgeons to get a thorough idea of what is best for you. Keep researching and looking at cases.

I haven't been on here in a year and don't recognize those doctors above...What about these doctors for FUE?....what has changed?

Dr Shapiro

Dr Rahal

Dr Feller

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

I think someone should ask you a few questions.

How old are you?

What is your NW level?

Are you taking medications.

Do you prefer hairline work or are you in need of something that covers a bigger area?

Have you already had an assessment by a doctor that told you that 3000 to 3500 grafts are needed or did you come to this number yourself?

Hi,

I am 30 years old, Norwood 4 - 5

Need hairline restoring as well as frontotemporal regions and crown area.

I had a quote from Dr Erdogan who suggest 5000FUs FUE with density of 50-50 grafts/cm

Not sure if this is a bit unrealisitic or too much of a risk considering the limitations of high FU FUE procedures and problem of yield?

Hi,

I am 30 years old, Norwood 4 - 5

Need hairline restoring as well as frontotemporal regions and crown area.

I had a quote from Dr Erdogan who suggest 5000FUs FUE with density of 50-50 grafts/cm

Not sure if this is a bit unrealisitic or too much of a risk considering the limitations of high FU FUE procedures and problem of yield?

Thanks for the additional information. The number of grafts that were estimated for your case is in line with the general rule of thumb that roughly 1000 grafts are necessary per NW level but I find that this is not always a reliable formula. It depends on a few other factors.

1.) Hairline placement. The lower the hairline is placed the more grafts you'll need for coverage to extend into the crown.

2.) Density. The higher the density the more grafts you'll need.

3.) Hair color to scalp color contrast. The higher the contrast you have in this regard means you'll need more grafts to reduce the amount of scalp that is visible.

Did the doctor suggest that all 5000 grafts were to be transplanted during one visit or is this over two or three visits?

• 2 weeks later...