3034 FUE Grafts, Dr Bhatti Chandigarh India

ash809

yea but plenty of HT surgeons are fully booked but their fully booked due to the GREAT work they perform. bhatti is fully booked because of the GOOD work he performs with GREAT pricing.

he does great BHT but his final yield is average and his hairlines are below average. hairlines have improved tho. went from a straight line that a 6 yr old could draw to a somewhat more natural hairline these days. he shud really take notes on how Demsroy performs hairlines.

for someone needing 5000-6000 grafts and can't afford other HT surgeons he is a great choice. but, considering ull have the HT for lifetime id rather wait another year or two and save up and get it done right the first time.

Hi BUSA,

Your "assumption" that Dr. Bhatti is popular among the hair loss patients world wide, because of this "good" work and "great" pricing.....seems to be far fetched. To make your "assumptions" even more interesting, you have used the analogy of a "six year old".........I would love to meet that "six year old" who can design a hairline:)

Here is what I am asking you to do.......take some time to go over this thread which contains a detailed discussion on Dr. Bhatti with feedback from dozens of Dr. Bhatti Patients......and then re-assess your "assumptions". Do think about the fact that out of ALL the Dr. Bhatti patients that uploaded their case histories and feedback, there was NO ONE that was not happy with the results. Don't you think that that would lend a lot of credibility to Dr. Bhatti's work? If pricing was the "selling point" for the HT, then a lot of Asian Surgeons that charge $0.40 a graft should be an attractive option. BUT the fact remains that HT is a very serious, life changing and often once in a life time event. Takes a lot of time, effort, motivation, determination, patience, tolerance and money. I refuse to insult the intelligence of the patients by "assuming" that they would choose a "surgeon" because they "cannot afford" other "better" surgeons. Cost is an important factor but cost always comes secondary to the HT Surgeons skill, expertise and past results.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175737-potential-recommendation-dr-tejinder-bhatti-chandigarh-india.html

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I would say i have seen lot of good hairlines here on this HT network. Dr bhatti doesn't even stand some what 1000 kms from those surgeons(bisanga,mwamba,turkey doctorsand many others ). I would say even if budget constarint I will explore other doctors on this forum not only in india but turkey. I would even say rather then forcing people to accept that doctor does good hairline. I will rather let people speak and i agree with what BUSA said. This forum is for the user by the user and of the user to express their opinion. It is so easy to google first what is hairline ? I met many patients and they have done not one but 2 sessions of 3000 and 3000 graft. People were class 4 and 5 even after their hairline was missing. Its very easy stand in mirror right upfront and look at your area around forehead hairline is which willl cover your temples and frontal hair starting point .Please go to dr mwamba website to know what is hairline.

I would say i have seen lot of good hairlines here on this HT network. Dr bhatti doesn't even stand some what 1000 kms from those surgeons(bisanga,mwamba,turkey doctorsand many others ). I would say even if budget constarint I will explore other doctors on this forum not only in india but turkey. I would even say rather then forcing people to accept that doctor does good hairline. I will rather let people speak and i agree with what BUSA said. This forum is for the user by the user and of the user to express their opinion. It is so easy to google first what is hairline ? I met many patients and they have done not one but 2 sessions of 3000 and 3000 graft. People were class 4 and 5 even after their hairline was missing. Its very easy stand in mirror right upfront and look at your area around forehead hairline is which willl cover your temples and frontal hair starting point .Please go to dr mwamba website to know what is hairline.

It is said that "a picture is worth a thousand words". So, here are some pictures/examples of the "Dr. Bhatti hairlines" that a few of our friends love to talk about.

For the record, these are relatively "older" patient cases from Dr. Bhatti. Every Surgeon gets better with experience and time. Dr. Bhatti's hairline design has also improved with time and will continue to get better and better.

Thanks,

California

Hairline_1.JPG.817fc24b4dc94408e6aa9260bbd4876f.JPG

Hairline_3.jpg.b2bdc78a96c8fe62cd1bb35a5490e9b6.jpg

Hairline_4.jpg.48d4f0f1b95ac2961e97ad2af0405877.jpg

Hairlines_5.jpg.7546d763c69ae16dbff678a644c89bfb.jpg

Hairlines_6.jpg.7d65277945e70dfeeb559e9b987a264e.jpg

Hairlines_8.JPG.ec2bedd833355b36a12b0721b8507ede.JPG

Hairlines_9.jpeg.ca4cfba3b660ba64b5fb509351cfdedb.jpeg

Hairlines_10.JPG.9c182dc592796196ad8029ef9de82f98.JPG

Hairlines_11.jpg.e3305da34253e8db8dd6e05867c1f7bc.jpg

Hairlines_12.jpg.b2eb78bac528d8928ee680eab291e9f2.jpg

Hairlines_13.JPG.c9f5ec317db704ea8fda0c6a83771cd2.JPG

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 18 Post Op

Its been crazy busy since i started going back to work from Day 15. I haven't had time to take snaps. Finally able to find some time. So here's my update Day 18 post op.

All scabs have come off and scalp looks clean. I am massaging my scalp daily in the morning with clinic recommended J&J baby oil, have resumed taking finasteride and minoxidil 2% starting today.

Next update at 1 month mark.

All comments/suggestions are welcomed.

PS : Picture quality might be bad as i took em from my phone. Next time will try with my camera.

20140918_233546.jpg.658ede3ec7d732c248a33c716d57694f.jpg

20140918_233610.jpg.3125cd1cbb98c6883adfac0658bb500d.jpg

20140918_233622.jpg.36008827f6026ba31a9b0227b0d9697a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

Here's my 1 month post op pics. All the scabs have come out and i guess about 70 - 80% of the grafts have shed. But there's still some stubborn grafts which are quite well rooted. I am not sure if its a cause of concern.

I have resumed taking Finasteride and Minoxidil2% from past 10 days or so.

And also,, the donor area also seems to be healing quite well though the beard hair isn't growing yet as i would have imagined.

Any suggestions/comments are welcomed.

IMG_1492.jpg.e095b2e8ab92199655e240dd825282cc.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg.d63b9a9b9666d12e4f013c6ed7073918.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg.60b282af672018638d1add2c923a49ee.jpg

looks good buddy, i'm about at the same stage as you, 1 month post op, except maybe only 50% of grafts have shed (is that good/bad thing), also on Rogaine foam supposedly to make the new grafts come in faster and started using normal shampoo.. best of luck, lets hope month 2 flies by, i'm tired of wearing caps!

Dr. Rahal in Ottawa, Canada. Yes you can start using your regular shampoo. I'm using Regenepure DR, its supposed to promote hair growth. It was recommended by the clinic too. Google it, I bought a bottle on Amazon.

@home1212

Dr.Rahal is a very good doc. I am sure you'll have good results. I spoke to my doc and he told me to continue using J&J.

I am confused know as i heard alot about Regenepure DR being very effective for people who are suffering from hair loss, but on the other hand i don't want to do anything without my doc's consent

Guys please help me out here?

• 4 weeks later...

All,

Here's 2 months update. 30% of the grafts haven't fallen off and they seem to be growing along with my natural hair. Good news is i can sense new baby hair coming out, I know its too early to say anything. But am very exited and very anxious about next few months.:)

Please do let me know what you think of my progress(if any) so far.

Cheers and Regards.

IMG_1668.jpg.0abf173f92d428c385513f8def46b80b.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg.4b21345340b56976923219a6b8bf95cf.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg.c73b4ad3ce781fc415f52fe6e84d669a.jpg

3548Hello Everybody

I am planning to do HT but I have low budget, can any one suggest me how many grafts are require for my baldness. and who is the cheapest and best surgeon in India. I want to apply FUE method. Please check my album for pic and suggest me.

Thanks

Edited by ktm41
wrong msg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 9/9/2014 at 1:23 AM, California said:

It is said that "a picture is worth a thousand words". So, here are some pictures/examples of the "Dr. Bhatti hairlines" that a few of our friends love to talk about.

For the record, these are relatively "older" patient cases from Dr. Bhatti. Every Surgeon gets better with experience and time. Dr. Bhatti's hairline design has also improved with time and will continue to get better and better.

Thanks,

California

Hairline_1.JPG.817fc24b4dc94408e6aa9260bbd4876f.JPG

Hairline_3.jpg.b2bdc78a96c8fe62cd1bb35a5490e9b6.jpg

Hairline_4.jpg.48d4f0f1b95ac2961e97ad2af0405877.jpg

Hairlines_5.jpg.7546d763c69ae16dbff678a644c89bfb.jpg

Hairlines_6.jpg.7d65277945e70dfeeb559e9b987a264e.jpg

Hairlines_8.JPG.ec2bedd833355b36a12b0721b8507ede.JPG

Hairlines_9.jpeg.ca4cfba3b660ba64b5fb509351cfdedb.jpeg

Hairlines_10.JPG.9c182dc592796196ad8029ef9de82f98.JPG

Hairlines_11.jpg.e3305da34253e8db8dd6e05867c1f7bc.jpg

Hairlines_12.jpg.b2eb78bac528d8928ee680eab291e9f2.jpg

Hairlines_13.JPG.c9f5ec317db704ea8fda0c6a83771cd2.JPG

Great hairlines. Wish I could get one like these. I was quoted 2200-2500 scalp grafts by Dr Bhatti

Hi Rogers09, your wish is our command :) I am sure that Dr. Bhatti will give you an amazing hairline and a great head of hair. Patient satisfaction is what we strive for every single day. 

Best regards,

California

On 9/7/2019 at 6:07 AM, California said:

Hi Rogers09, your wish is our command :) I am sure that Dr. Bhatti will give you an amazing hairline and a great head of hair. Patient satisfaction is what we strive for every single day. 

Best regards,

California

Thanks Latief. I have an appointment with your Clinic in Chandigarh this Saturday in the forenoon.

On 9/8/2014 at 7:59 AM, California said:

Do think about the fact that out of ALL the Dr. Bhatti patients that uploaded their case histories and feedback, there was NO ONE that was not happy with the results.

I wish the OP all the best, and hope he has a great result (and also see no reason why he wouldn't).

I'm not going to further derail OPs thread and don't think he should be concerned but will say though,  this statement should be addressed, as it's completely untrue. I understand you're a rep and it's your job to promote but that shouldn't extend to falsehoods and is a diservice. Im also not implying that a bad result means a bad doctor, I don't think theres been one clinic or doctor where a person hasn't post about being dissatisfied with results. And that goes for the absolute top/elite  surgeons. But I'm aware of several dissatisfied former patients who have posted including myself. 

Edited by keysersoze

On 9/14/2019 at 2:32 PM, keysersoze said:

I wish the OP all the best, and hope he has a great result (and also see no reason why he wouldn't).

I'm not going to further derail OPs thread and don't think he should be concerned but will say though,  this statement should be addressed, as it's completely untrue. I understand you're a rep and it's your job to promote but that shouldn't extend to falsehoods and is a diservice. Im also not implying that a bad result means a bad doctor, I don't think theres been one clinic or doctor where a person hasn't post about being dissatisfied with results. And that goes for the absolute top/elite  surgeons. But I'm aware of several dissatisfied former patients who have posted including myself. 

Keysersoze, are you serious? You say that "my statement should be addressed as it's completely untrue". What is untrue and what is a falsehood and disservice? You copy/paste comments that I made on September 7, 2014 and without even attempting to understand the context, pass a judgement. You are the prosecutor, the judge and the jury! Those comments from 5 years ago were made specifically to point at a thread that I had included in that post. That thread was in regards to Dr. Bhatti's recommendation on HRN. I had referred only to the Patients that had posted on that particular thread. I never implied that Dr. Bhatti' has never had an dissatisfied Patients. That is just not possible for Dr. Bhatti and/or any HT Surgeon anywhere in the world.  My statement does not need to be addressed. It is actually your statement that needs to be addressed. Don't you think?

Best regards,

California

11 hours ago, keysersoze said:

Sorry California, I get so confused with all these old bumped thread of Dr Bhattis, it's just hard to keep track of what's going on. 

Hi keysersoze,

All good, my friend :) Keep up the good work. I wish you all the best.

Regards,

California