'cool celebs past and present with hair!

haircules

When I see the likes of Brad Pitt at 50 with a head of hair that would flatter a 25 year old or Tom Cruise at 50+ with the same, the last Steve McQueen who died at 50 with a great head of hair I am so envious! When you look at so many of the great or famous Hollywood stars, virtually all of those that women swooned over or were poster boys had no balding pates or balding areas on the crown like me

. I started balding at 42 but it was not really noticeable until 45 onwards. Up until 40 I had a great head of hair and thought I had escaped the fate of my older brother, who although only 15 months older started balding in early 20s and was the classic horseshoe by 30 or so. Well I am not at that stage even now maybe as I started finistaride at 51!

Anyway I digress! My point is a ramble of how bloody unfair this hair issue is as having a well thatched scalp makes a huge difference to the looks and marketability of so called stars. Any balding stars have had to shave down their heads as its not 'cool' or sexy enough to sport a bald patch on the crown. They are very much in the small minority such as Vin Diesel but generally not in same category as Newman, Dean, Redford, Heston, Swayzee, Pitt, Cruise, Butler etc etc... the only one exception possibly Willis but again him :)having to shave well down.http

• 5 weeks later...
When I see the likes of Brad Pitt at 50 with a head of hair that would flatter a 25 year old or Tom Cruise at 50+ with the same, the last Steve McQueen who died at 50 with a great head of hair I am so envious! When you look at so many of the great or famous Hollywood stars, virtually all of those that women swooned over or were poster boys had no balding pates or balding areas on the crown like me

. I started balding at 42 but it was not really noticeable until 45 onwards. Up until 40 I had a great head of hair and thought I had escaped the fate of my older brother, who although only 15 months older started balding in early 20s and was the classic horseshoe by 30 or so. Well I am not at that stage even now maybe as I started finistaride at 51!

Anyway I digress! My point is a ramble of how bloody unfair this hair issue is as having a well thatched scalp makes a huge difference to the looks and marketability of so called stars. Any balding stars have had to shave down their heads as its not 'cool' or sexy enough to sport a bald patch on the crown. They are very much in the small minority such as Vin Diesel but generally not in same category as Newman, Dean, Redford, Heston, Swayzee, Pitt, Cruise, Butler etc etc... the only one exception possibly Willis but again him :)having to shave well down.http

Thanks for sharing this great info, :D

Keep it Up

Keep in mind celebrities typically have their hair professionally styled and enhanced for movies, shows, and other appearances. A good example that comes to mind is Chris Pratt, who in Guardians of the Galaxy looks like a NW 1.5 with no thinning and little to no recession. But looking at candid pictures of him he's actually like NW3 with noticeable recession and thinning. Same person, vastly different hair.

Many actors even use partial hair pieces for some of their appearances, Hugh Jackman comes to mind.

• 2 years later...

Oh, can't not to agree with you, even if this thread is old! But it's such a truth that having bald spots isn't considered fashionable at all, you said the right things that some celebrities still have cool hair even in a very mature age and the other prefer to keep their heads shaven in case of the hair loss...:) Well, personally I think that the second idea is better in all cases, especially if the bald spots are too big and can't be covered with the other hair cut...:P

And yeah I'm envious too, especially when I look through the pics of some celebrities you mentioned, like Brad Pitt for example, here's on machohairstyles many examples of how lucky he is...:D I wish I could have the same look in my 50s but I feel that I'll need to shave my head in the future like Bruce Willis too :(

brad_pitt_hairstyles_101-650x650.jpg

• 1 year later...

The best thing about celebrity hairstyles is they change often and give us a whole other crop of celebrity hair to swoon over. The hottest men in the world have, no surprise, some of the best celeb style and the greatest hair to match. The hottest men in the world have a variety of new hairstyles they unveil to the world at movie premieres, restaurant openings, and in the general public as they peek out at us with their captivating celebrity eyes. Oh, famous boys, you can do no wrong.

These hot celebrity men have famous hair styles that vary from short crops, playful flips, and long locks to silver foxes, curly messes, and slicked down styles. These sexy celebs have no lack of imagination when it comes to their celebrity hair and they make sure we get to see plenty of it. So whether you're a fan of Brad Pitt's spiky cuts (or his sexy, shaggy look), George Clooney's salt and pepper hairdo, or Ryan Gosling's...everything, this list of hot male celebrity hairstyles has a smattering of the best hair in the world.

Who has the best hair in Hollywood? What male actor hairstyle is the most famous hair in the world? This list of celebrity hair (man edition) is just the tip of the hair when it comes to famous hair and the men who style it. Make sure to vote for your favorite celebrity hairstyles and, if you don't see the man attached to your favorite hair fashion, make sure to add him to the list of hot men with famous hair.