Dr Radha - 3453 FUG / 6 months post-op

A 24 year old sailor had a hair transplant surgery done for Class V Androgenetic Alopecia before he set off sailing 6 months ago. He was delighted with the early response.

3453 FUG grafts were transplanted using the strip technique. It is not unusual to see good hair growth as early as 6 months, but it is better to wait for 10 months to one year to see the actual outcome of the procedure. An update will be provided at the end of one complete year.

One hair grafts = 900

Two hair grafts = 2523

Three hair grafts = 30

Total number of grafts = 3453

Total number of grafts = 5136

i_zps685526cc.jpg

zcopy_zpsd3d4a0fe.jpg

zzzcopy_zps02ab67e2.jpg

zzzzzzcopy_zps568e3a3a.jpg

zzzzzcopy_zps259a915f.jpg

Nice improvement! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...

The before pictures are wet (in the treated area), the after pictures dry. WHY???? For almost 3.5 k grafts, this is what to expect at least. I am not impressed at all to be honest.

EDIT: Oh, sorry, just seen this is only at six months. My bad, would be interesting to see the further development. For this stage it looks very good!

Still I have to rest my case regarding the wet before op pictures ;)