Pictures taking forever to load

Not sure what's going on but maybe the forum owners need to look at alternative hosting because the speed with which pictures load has slowed dramatically in recent weeks.

It really spoils the experience when you have to wait 30 seconds for each picture to load . . . especially when there are 10 thumbnails.

My internet connection is strong - 50Mbps - so I know that's not the weak link here.

I have the same issues, pages are taking ages to load and messages posted are duplicated

It seems that the site is misconfigured in some way and its been like this for almost a week now, very annoying

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

I have been having duplicated posts for weeks now (prob approaching 2 months in fact) and had problems where I was inexplicably logging into other people's profiles....thought it was just me, but it seems this site is a bit buggy.

Same here. Pictures are taking forever to load. Experiencing this for at least 2+ weeks.

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

Yep everything on the site is slow. There's a long delay in doing everything, but worst of all is the picture loading. Each pic is 10+ seconds, and when there's a thread of several pictures it's becoming not even worth it. Really brings down the quality of the site.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for bringing this up. As you're all aware, we've been experiencing some technical difficulties over the past week. We have been working very hard behind the scenes to resolve this issue, and I think we just about have it figured out. The forums should be functioning normally after one last program re-installation. We will keep everyone up dated on the timeline and any possible delays.

Thank you for your patience! We really appreciate it.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Sorry guys, it's no fun for the moderators either. Our Webmaster is working hard to get this fixed. Hopefully there will be a solution soon.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website