FUE - My Experience to date

Dog

So, I haven't posted for ages (31 August 2014 to be precise) but here I am at 9 months and I could not be happier. I will post pics in the next day or so if anyone is interested. If not, I'll just keep loving life with my new head of hair. Let me know and I'll take the time to get photos taken and uploaded.

Hi Dog,

Of course, we would all love to see your pictures and admire your hair! Please do share the pictures.

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay - here are my 10 month photos. Pics of me prior to my procedure (for comparison) can be found here: Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients

I'm very happy so far. It has made a huge difference to my life. Thanks Dr Bhatti.

Happy to answer any messages/questions/queries etc.

10mth_1.jpg.0d55cf9a4fbd87d417557362bedbc7c5.jpg

10mth_2.jpg.275ce19031114be6710851749dcd887a.jpg

10mth_3.jpg.0007ed24f2ee5bbacdc7f4bb0b4c0ebf.jpg

10mth_4.jpg.ce9ffbe977eeb94d1935e094c23dbbe8.jpg

10mth_5.jpg.02ecd019f97b17b1df4b6cc7cff594ea.jpg

Thanks guys.

It was a big step for me to do it but the best decision I've ever made. I think the results are amazing, as do those who I have told about my procedure. My mother-in-law called it a miracle! Haha. After about 3/4 months it was almost unnoticeable and then from 6 months I was able to style my hair in ways I'd not been able to for 10 years. The past few months has just been a thickening up process.

As I said, I'm happy to pass on anything I can to those who may be considering a similar procedure.

Thanks guys.

It was a big step for me to do it but the best decision I've ever made. I think the results are amazing, as do those who I have told about my procedure. My mother-in-law called it a miracle! Haha. After about 3/4 months it was almost unnoticeable and then from 6 months I was able to style my hair in ways I'd not been able to for 10 years. The past few months has just been a thickening up process.

As I said, I'm happy to pass on anything I can to those who may be considering a similar procedure.

Hi Dog,

Thank you so much for sharing your HT progress and for your offer to help other hair loss Patients. That is very kind of you.

Your hair looks terrific. I am very happy for you. I loved your comment...."my mother-in-law called it a miracle"......:)

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, what a difference and it looks totally natural! the density is perfect IMO. Are you taking any meds? I really don't want to take meds if I don't have to. I am going to need a around the same amount of grafts as yourself. Dr Bhatti is now on my radar.

• 4 weeks later...

hello sir

let me start by congratulating u on a wonderful and life changing transformation. i m considering getting HT done by Dr, Bhatti. the question i want to ask u is how do the transtranted hair blend with the natural non transplanted hair. to elaborate i only need transplant on the front (temple area) as i am only in norwood II and slowly progressing towards nordood III. but the rest of my head has a good cover of hair. so my concern is after transplat will the transplanted hair which have a density between 45- 55 hair/sq.cm blend with the rest of the hair have a density between 75-100 hair /sq.cm. this is very important for getting a natural look.

also please tell if people are able to tell whether u have transplanted hair

Hello Vicky2387

I think you made the right choice by choosing Dr. Bhatti for your transplant.

I had 1528 grafts HT by Dr. Bhatti, look at my profile.

Your new hair will blend naturally with the rest of your hair. It might be a little coarser meaning thicker which is a good thing.People will not be able to tell if you had an HT.

I met a former patient from him who dropped in to say Hello and Thank you. His hair looked fabulous.

I met patients from Vancouver, Mauritius, Bahrein, England while there.

All the questions you have can be asked to Dr. Bhatti, he always answers every question.

Check his website: darlingbudsindia.com

hello everyone

kindly go through he link given below and advice me on the following.

1. weather i make for a good HT candidate

2. since i need a smaller procedure to cover up my temple area will the transplanted hair blend naturally given that the density will vary in the front( where transplant will be done) to the rest of the head

3. are u happy with your procedure.

4. do u recommend Dr. bhatti as i have to decide in the next 24 hours.

5 will i be able to style my hair differently as in certain hair styles(like styling hair backwards) scalp is more visible therefore greater chance of HT being noticeable.

your help would be really appreciated

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients

Congratulation Dog, you look brand new! I too went to Dr Bhatti and my results are more or less the same as yours, amazing!

Vicky, you might get a better response if you started your own thread, but in answer to your queries,

1. There is no reason I can see why you are not a good candidate for HT.

2. Your new hair will blend into your existing hair, no-one will notice, it will all look perfectly natural.

3. Personally I am extremely happy with my procedure.

4. I recommend Dr Bhatti very highly, I think if you go elsewhere in India, then maybe you are showing the first signs of madness!

5. You can style your hair anyway you want, If you look at my photos and Dog's photos then this is really not an issue. Good luck

Dr Bhatti FUE 3305 Grafts Oct 2014

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Edited by Shera

Same advice as Shera and very happy with Dr. Bhatti's procedure.

Try to contact him today, he will give you better advice than anyone of us.

All your questions will be answered.

Darlinbudsindia.com

Fue: 1528 grafts with Dr. Bhatti.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice results "Dog", I'm sure folks tell you how much younger you look.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. I don't get on here much anymore, so apologies for the lack of responses. I'm exactly 13 months to the day since I had the procedure and time has absolutely flown. I've let my hair grow out quite a bit and it is very curly and thick in the recipient area now so it provides great coverage at the front. I'll try to post some pics this week.

Great result. I know you've heard it before but I'd really consider finasteride. That's such a great result you should make it last as long as possible.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Great result. I know you've heard it before but I'd really consider finasteride. That's such a great result you should make it last as long as possible.

Hi Spanker, not sure you've got the right person here. I've been on Finasteride for a few years now and have started Rogaine since the procedure.