I'd be interested in the number of multi grafts and the size of them. That is quite some density for 2500 grafts.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

hmm...

Edited by hsrp10
pics look fishy

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Thank you very much for your valuable input, I do appreciate it as I take these issues seriously. I will check with the photographer, the patient, and the practice administrator responsible for the posting. Edits, revisions, additions, subtractions, or even contour changes to the background which may be inconsistent between before and after images should be disclosed. Anything meant to mislead or misrepresent, would absolutely run afoul of the highest standards of this forum and of our community. Thank you again for your comments and for your valuable insight.

Dr John E Frank, MD

New York

photo.jpg.c30bef8990377f9861f4e6945a9c814f.jpg

Dr. John Frank is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Looks good but something looks 'off' in the post-op results to me... Do you have any more photos showing the result?

Just saw this and was about to say the same thing. So why is a recommended doctor from this site posting photoshopped pictures? Even if there was no evidence of tampering, for only 2548 grafts the result seems impossibly good

If a clinic resorts to photoshopping, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy had concealer or heck even a wig? Geez.

Uggh,,, I saw it but thought there would be no way they would post faked pics or images with a lot of Topikk

--> looking at it again I believe it's a case of the results being "padded" with concealer

good catch guys for being critical of the images

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Uggh,,, I saw it but thought there would be no way they would post faked pics or images with a lot of Topikk

--> looking at it again I believe it's a case of the results being "padded" with concealer

good catch guys for being critical of the images

This is why video documentation should be the minimum standard set for recommended clinics. I am absolutely perplexed as to why world-class clinics have not been using video footage to show off their results. We have clinics charging $8 per graft(FUE) and they still rely on 2-4 photos showing the result. I am always cautious when viewing photos. I know my hair looks like friggin Elvis when I look at it inside my car but then it looks much worse when I look at it under harsh lighting. I know i if I angle my head a certain way in photos my hairline looks better/denser/fuller. These tricks are not nearly as effective when they are documented in video with a comb brushing through the hair. That is transparent and honest documentation. That is pure confidence in great results. Not this travesty. It is downright misleading and disingenuous. If it wasn't for the select few on here that noticed the manipulation(both by the photographer and the patient), some individual reading this thread might have gotten a wrong impression and actually might have made a very serious decision based on it. The patient in the photo would need more than 5,000 grafts to achieve the results shown in the doctored photos. At the minimum.

I don't want to be too harsh on Dr Frank(too late maybe?) as this may have not been intentional on his part. A patient wearing concealer before visiting a clinic for his results shot is one thing. But for the photographer to actively manipulate the photo!!?? I liked Dr Frank's response to the revelation, rather than deny it like another well-known clinic did a few months ago he came clean and admitted that someone involved might have manipulated the photo etc. I have been to world class clinic's before and know that there are many cogs involved. I really hope Dr Frank tightens his documentation protocol in general. 2 pre-operative shots and a few post-operative photos just aren't impressive in a world of H&W/Lorenzo style documentation. Just my advice.

Edited by Mickey85