hair transplant with Vinci London to restore hairline

Urish27

Hi all,

I went on a trekk online to find out more about Vinci London and Dr. Nikos. I found some good reviews about him mainly about the amount of surgeries he had in his portfolio, that makes a lot of difference.

At first, at Vinci London, I actually thought my procedure would be more expansive than other clinics, that is because of the location of the clinic, it?s office and it?s high profile clients. Actually, I was wrong, prices were average with all other clinics and I felt safer there. I would image that a clinic that has got over 12 locations over the world would be concerned about the quality of their procedures and they are! Dr. Nikos told me details about the Hair Transplant that I didn?t know and I considered myself an expert already due to so much research online.

Questions about the hair angule, direction, real expectations and precise results, this is what I wanted, an honest doctor, not a salesman!

Anyone concerned with a FUT scar? mine was razor thin, really, not only that, there is hair coming throught the whole thing, that is right! Hair coming from the scar, I was surprised as this came to be a nice bonus!!

Anyway, personally, I would not choose anyone else if in the UK. About 1 year after the procedure, I am very happy with the results, thinking about having a second procedure with him in December...

I believe we need to give more credit to our good surgeons here, they are just as experienced if not more than some American big shots over the Atlantic.

I started reading more and more good reviews about our surgeons here, Dr. Nikos is one of them, people flying all across Europe to have their FUE or FUT with him.

5b32dfbbbe601_5daysafterscar.jpg.ebfe1e04ff1a1bfde57c192efcf20fe4.jpg

Quality photos are the only real proof to sway the community one way or the other. would you care to share your results, before and after?

Agreed,love to see some pics

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Sure, I am happy to share the results

This is me 3 months after the procedure (Hair Line)

5b32dfbc7c2ec_3monthsafter.jpg.52a94e46b9f4f6122b31bc4cac7b0b66.jpg

This is the scar today (8 months after)

My wife tried as hard as possible to take a shot at the scar, however, it is so thin that is hard to see it... as well, as I said there is hair coming throught it...The fact that I wear my hair long as well, makes it impossible to spot the scar...

I never saw such great scar, all the foruns I visit, pics I see, I always see a scary scar, this one is very discreet...I even highlighted the part where is possible to see it...But I?ll post better pics when I go over for a return at eh Vinci London Clinic...

5b32dfbc8f88b_8monthsscar1.jpg.d142e30ad970be1b021fca30c1f790af.jpg

It hasn?t been 12 months yet, only 8 and I see a lot of hair on my hair line, as we all know, more hair to come till the 12 months

My front line was restored, perfectly. about 2 fingers down my previous receding hair line...

Point is, why look for surgeons somewhere else , if people are coming here for good surgeons as Dr. Nikos?

5b32dfbca5bfa_8monthsforforum.jpg.581fd8be32d60a1c6eaf7adfac04e582.jpg

Obviously English is not your first language so that may be why you post comes off as scammy pitch to drum up business. We need to to see clear before and after pictures before any of us on this site pays creed to your results and joy for the Vinci Clinic. Thanks.

Sorry,

I did not know I needed to have perfect English to post on the forum... didn?t realize that...

Nor I was aware that I needed to write a grammar neat post. Will let others know...

Hi johnboy71,

I had a small FUT, 1100 grafts

The clinic hasn't got the best of reputations.:rolleyes:

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 4 weeks later...

Can you share clear before and after pics? Donor and recipient? Also, doing a FUT for only 1100 grafts is highly questionable. But the amount may as well have been a little to less for the area, as it looks a little thin on the picture on which one can indeed diagnose the situation a bit.

If you are so convinced of the results, why not sharing a clear documentation? You give the impression of being able to judge the quality of results and surgeons, so you actually should have known which material we need to evaluate the correctness of your praises.