International Hair Studio

miaowmiaow

Good afternoon,

I have had a couple of consultations with International Hair Studio in London and they seem to talk the talk with their Step by Step treatment process. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them, as I can't seem to find any reviews online and they always show me the same pictures when I'm at their office. Are they frauds?

Thanks in advance for the information.

Hello. I'd stay away pal. Many years ago in my teens I got mugged off badly for paying for what was probably mino & some pathetic tablets for hair loss apparently. It wasn't even propecia. I didn't educate myself at all! What an idiot I was. Luckily it wasn't an operation where I would've regretted it so much! Point being is do your research.

I'm from London & had to travel far to get a transplant. So don't just stick to the UK. You have options in Belgium, Turkey & the Americas too.

For my next transplant I'm likely to go to Belgium- it's a train ride away for us!

If you need any help or have questions, pls ask.

My advice, stay away. They will give you a bad looking wig/hairsystem for a high price. I am one of their old patientes. You can order a wig from the web yourselfe and make it look better than they do.

I would avoid them too. I have not heard anything good about these places and plenty of bad regarding their prices.

I want for a DIY hair system and its really quite easy and inexpensive.

I would avoid them too. I have not heard anything good about these places and plenty of bad regarding their prices.

I want for a DIY hair system and its really quite easy and inexpensive.

• 3 years later...
Good afternoon,

I have had a couple of consultations with International Hair Studio in London and they seem to talk the talk with their Step by Step treatment process. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them, as I can't seem to find any reviews online and they always show me the same pictures when I'm at their office. Are they frauds?

Thanks in advance for the information.

I visited International Hair Studio several months ago and was impressed. Having been for consultations elsewhere I thought they were honest and helpful. I have now signed up for treatment with them.