Dr. Gabel Patient - Portland/Seattle - 2511 Grafts - Early Growth Frontal Hairline

This patient desired restoration of the frontal hairline and the frontotemporal angles. He had been slowly developing alopecia of these areas. He is currently under medial treatment to help slow the progression of alopecia.

2511 grafts were placed into the frontal region of the scalp. This patient demonstrates the steps leading up to the 4 month mark. The patient is planning to return in 2 months to also follow the progression of growth. At this point, the transplants are growing well, but they are still thin compared to the native donor hair. We expect over the next few months continued growth and thickening of the transplanted hairs, which will be nice to demonstrate in this forum.

1_zps84091803.jpg

4_zps587cf069.jpg

bb_zpsc452aef0.jpg

5_zpsecef77ec.jpg

cc_zps5c6dcdd5.jpg

9_zpse84d68ed.jpg

aa_zps13792c57.jpg7_zps9baf0203.jpg

rr_zpsa8c10349.jpg

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS, FISHRS

Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery

Diplomate, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Diplomate, American College of Surgeons

Gabel Hair Restoration Center

Portland, Oregon

503-693-1118

Email Dr. Gabel directly at drgabel@gabelcenter.com

Dr. Gabel's Website

Dr. Steven Gabel is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

That's nice at 2 months. Lucky guy to get that growth so soon. Looking forward to following the case.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Looking great at this early stage.

Good times ahead of this patient

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.