Dr Bisanga 3533 grafts (FUT)

Ya. You must be happy! The last six months really helped out on density and coverage. What is your feeling about the last several months? Did you see your hairs getting thicker/density or just letting it grow longer? Funny how going from little hair on top to where your at..... People don't catch on that you had a transplant. I get asked did you get a haircut question.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your messages ! I have been paying less attention the last few month but I have a general feeling hair has thicken and keeping them longer is good.

@delancey, Feriduni, Rahal and Dr Path all suggested first a FUT, then possibly a second HT but FUE this time.

Not sure I'll do another HT for now. Quite happy like that. We'll see in a few years.

Are you satisfied with your scar? Thanks for sharing.

Well, actually I keep my hair long enough so I don't mind. Most of the scar is almost invisible I am told. One side is not as good as the other one. The reason might be that when I got the stitches removed the doctor I saw he did not a very good job on the left side and it got infected. So the scar seem a bit more visible on the left side. Again as my hair are long enough I don't mind.

• 2 months later...

hello fue2014, i sent you a PM as to not take over tony's thread. for anyone else interested in my case i am 10 days aways from 7 month mark and will be posting updated pics on my thread then, i will also express my thoughts on my progress so far.