i would go for FUE in turkey, PLZ help !

hello everyone,

i decided to go for FUE in turkey but actually i cant afford the Doganay or Demirsoy

i have read about Ekrem civas and Hamid aydin but i didnt find any review for them in your forum thats why im abit confused

did anyone hear about them or had another good experience in turkey?

Mika,

Have you researched Dr. Erdogan?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

thanks for your reply

Dr erdogan has the highest price in turkey which is 2.5 euro/graft

in my case i will need between 3500/4000 graft after many consultation so actually it will not be affordable

thats why i was checking other clinics in turkey

Mika,

That's understandable. Many members, however, believe paying a bit more upfront for a quality procedure is usually more economical and effective than "price shopping." I'm not stating that high price equates to quality hair transplantation, nor do I believe low prices result in poor work, but seeking state-of-the-art hair transplant surgery from a trusted surgeon once is cheaper than multiple repairs and "touch ups" down the road.

Regardless, if there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

actually you are right, thats why im tryin to search more and im not only seeking a cheap FUE in turkey but it varies from 1000 to 8000 euro

there are 3 big names as we've mentioned before are a bit unfordable if its about too many grafts ( more than 3500)

and about the one called Ekrem civas he is not that cheap at all but cheaper than erdogan and its written he works in this field since more than 15 years has his own books and got the american board etc.. but i found no pic of his patients before and after or even didnt found any written experience from his patients thats why im a bit confused to decide for him.

• 2 years later...