Dr. Radha FUT 3261 grafts (photo & word heavy)

all the best for your HT with Dr.Radha, keep a good accurate thread/blog, I'll be keen to follow your progress.

Thank you .

I am among one of those anonymous persons who hasn't been active but I have been constantly visiting this thread almost every other day since the past 3-4yrs .

This forum has helped a lot of people .I want to contribute it too .

I would be constantly updating my thread once I get my ht done .

Where did you buy foligain supplements ? I had no luck finding it in hyderabad(india).

I would be thankful to anyone who can help me in buying it .

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks cryoutloud for your comments. It's certainly a much better outcome than I would've expected. I should be good for at least 5 years + without wanting/needing a 2nd procedure if finasteride continues to work.

baldboy7 check your inbox, I cannot name the site as I think that will be against this forum's policy.

KO, My hair caibre helps a lot, it's as thick at ultrafine 2-3lb braid fishing line, I'm estimating 0.08 - 0.10 mm in diameter. Thick hair has better coverage compared to fine or medium-fine, Dr. Wu from Taiwan alluded to this in one of his posts. My HT with 3200-odd grafts with 5400-odd hairs isn't much, but when it's thick hair it will probably be equivalent to 4000-odd grafts with 9000-odd fine/medium-fine hairs

Edited by Loags79

Loags, Your result so far looks great I am really pleased for you and your photos and documentation deserves an A star, well done and look forward to following your progress. Nice to be sporting a younger hairstyle I bet!

I am sure when you look into the mirror the overall transformation is huge.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks Garageland for your comments.

It's 10 months since my HT and for the last 3 months I haven't thought much about my hair and seldom logged onto the forum due to work commitments and the end of year Christmas holiday.

The biggest difference that occurred in the 6-10 month period is the shedding. The graft hairs initially grew thick, curly, wiry and coarse. At the 6 month these hairs started to shed. 30-50 hairs were shed with each wash and I was starting to get pimple again. This was very similar to what occurred at 2-3 months with the initial shedding stage.

Right now I'm experiencing shedding in the hairline but I can also start to see regrowth doubles behind the hairline that had shed about 4-6 weeks ago. I'd expect the hairline to regrow in the next 4-6 weeks.

Overall, there is a slight improvement in density from 6 months. But the largest improvement that cannot be seen in photos is that the regrowth is much smoother and straighter.

IMG_20150118_205010_zpsotwr4otr.jpg

damp hair after shower

IMG_20150118_204854_zpshbgqjj3m.jpg

wet/damp hair always look thinner than dry. Before growth I shed a lot of hairs and get pimples. 1st shed was mid scalp and left side. 2nd shedding has occured in the hairline and right side. I'm certain I'll have a 3rd and 4th shed before things stabilize. There's nothing for me to worried about. I just thought to share this sort of real world information so others like yourself can understand what happens after HT and not freak out when it happens to them.

wet/damp hair always look thinner than dry. Before growth I shed a lot of hairs and get pimples. 1st shed was mid scalp and left side. 2nd shedding has occured in the hairline and right side. I'm certain I'll have a 3rd and 4th shed before things stabilize. There's nothing for me to worried about. I just thought to share this sort of real world information so others like yourself can understand what happens after HT and not freak out when it happens to them.

Thanks Buddy , This surely is helpful to know , you know that I have booked Radha after seeing your result , although all along you have helped me with all my questions , But I still will be needing your help as my date with dr. radha is in the last week of feb .

I have booked her for FUT as you had advised , she spoke to me and said that she does Fue also , But I said I needed Fut , and she has estimated 2500 grafts for my NW 2 .

Mikeey, I'll suggest you stay at Hotel Athidi Grand. Thats where I stayed. Its modern and clean and staff are friendly. Breakfast is included. You can walk to the clinic if you want its 1.5km away but just go by tuktuk cost $1usd.

Down Ramatalkies Road there is some shopping. Good quality clothing department stores.

You being a nw2, you are going to have a smashing result. I was a nw4/5 and my results have been beyond expectation considering I just had 3200 odd grafts. Try to stick with taking Fin and minox. At the very least take 1mg fin every second day and 0.5ml 5% minox once a day is fine to slow down future hairloss. With a lower dose like this you are unlikely to get sides.

A general comment: Dr. Radha doesn't employ reps so communication with her via email is a poor experience. This could be a deal breaker for many people who are shopping around or seeking immediate Q&A. My only advice to this is to call the clinic or try skype/whatsapp.

Thanks Buddy , This surely is helpful to know , you know that I have booked Radha after seeing your result , although all along you have helped me with all my questions , But I still will be needing your help as my date with dr. radha is in the last week of feb .

I have booked her for FUT as you had advised , she spoke to me and said that she does Fue also , But I said I needed Fut , and she has estimated 2500 grafts for my NW 2 .

Edited by Loags79

• 3 weeks later...

8 months since HT. Since last update, there has been growth in hairline and front part of scalp from where it had previously shed. Coverage is good, it holds up quite well in direct sunlight now. Still keep my head covered with a cap on sunny days in case of sunburn or UV damage.

20150205_122051_zpsoeiwot6q.jpg

Edited by Loags79

• 4 months later...