Dr. Hakan DOGANAY, 1693 Grafts, After 9,5 Months, FUE ( Will be updated)

I bet this is a misunderstanding! Hakan is a top FUE Doc.I spent a bit of time at he's clinic last year and i got to see him in action, speak to patients and see some past patients and the work was top notch and some off the best i have seen and i have been researching HTs for nearly ten years!

Nothing Dodgy or anything of the sort, just a nice, genuine guy who was very passionate about he's work.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance mods to lock this thread until things cool down or become clearer? It's annoying get notifications for this thread constantly and serves benifit to no-one at this point as there is no educational value & is potentially damaging Dr.Doganany reputation where there could be no case to answer for. My thoughts for Mods to consider

any chance mods to lock this thread until things cool down or become clearer? It's annoying get notifications for this thread constantly and serves benifit to no-one at this point as there is no educational value & is potentially damaging Dr.Doganany reputation where there could be no case to answer for. My thoughts for Mods to consider

Why you wanna close This thread before we get the explanation?

I Think it is very importent to hear what the clinic have to say.

Can you Think of a good explanation to make fake profiles?

Do u know what exactly what is happening here? I certainly don't, I have no idea why fake identities or other inconsistencies. No my place to add more fuel to the fire. But there are those now throwing accusations here and there without substantiated evidence. Let the mods or whoever do their job, investigate the validity of things and then get back to us about the true nature of things.

In the meantime, I'm getting notifications everytime someone writes something on this thread and frankly kinda annoying as there's not much to be learnt here. There are threads I'm interested in learning from (this thread is in the NOT category) and it's distracting to get notifications from this thread all the time.

Ok, is there a way I can not get notifications from this thread. help?

Edited by Loags79

People shouldn't rely on IPs nowadays. There are literally thousands of free web proxies anyone can use to hide their IP (people who say: you can find out if you are using proxies don't know what they are talking about).

Hakans work speaks for itself, I think Edrogan and Hakan are the best FUE doctors in the world (topped only by Lorenzo).

The only explanation I would have for people with the same IP, is that it's possible that those people posted on forum from the clinic.

People shouldn't rely on IPs nowadays. There are literally thousands of free web proxies anyone can use to hide their IP (people who say: you can find out if you are using proxies don't know what they are talking about).

Hakans work speaks for itself, I think Edrogan and Hakan are the best FUE doctors in the world (topped only by Lorenzo).

The only explanation I would have for people with the same IP, is that it's possible that those people posted on forum from the clinic.

So you are claiming all of the people with exact same ip adress as dr. Hakan's representive is logging in Every time only at the clinic. Wich means they go to the clinic to use there computer/internet, visit This site and praise the clinic and Then go home.

Come on now!

People can use proxies to hide their IP's but not to mimic the same IP. That would require "spoofing" the same IP and that would require deliberate not to mention skilled efforts that venture into the realm of actual hacking.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

People can use proxies to hide their IP's but not to mimic the same IP. That would require "spoofing" the same IP and that would require deliberate not to mention skilled efforts that venture into the realm of actual hacking.

what are your views on this actual case? pre-op looks worlds apart from post op! I wasn't sure if it was pre op pics making the situation look worse, flattering post op pics (maybe topik) or just flat-out lies about graft numbers! The guy looks great post op, no doubting that but when compared to the pre-op and the fact under 1700 grafts were used, something just doesn't add up for me! although the actual poster seems like a genuine guy!

Aftermath,

I have some thoughts on this case but I'm very busy at the moment finishing up with consultations in Italy. Once I have time to settle down and get home I'll chime in.

Look forward to hearing your opinion

Hello Everyone,

In response to questions raised in this thread, we have received a plausible explanation from Dr. Doganay's representative Ahmet regarding the sharing of IP addresses among a number of different accounts.

The account DrHakanDOGANAY is managed by two of Dr. Doganay's representatives as Dr. Doganay does not speak English. One of these is Ahmet who is currently based in the UK and the other is Mustafa who is based in the US. In addition to sharing clinic results, when questions are posed to the doctor, they will contact him, translate his response and post it on his behalf using that account.

Lloyd is one of Mustafa's office mates and is a former patient of Dr. Doganay. Thus, they often share the same IP.

The accounts; Saaed, Sariz, JohnLondon and Azura belong to other roommates and office mates of Mustafa and Ahmet. They have assured me that all the accounts belong to different people and all of the comments are their individual opinions and comments. None of these members are asked to post by the clinic.

Azura's job is to notify the clinic if any former patients are expressing concerns about their procedure so they can contact the patient and address these concerns but he is not encouraged to post comments. I have reminded them that Azura must provide a disclosure in his signature stating that he is employed by the clinic.

I do not believe that there was any intention to deceive on the part of Dr. Doganay or his staff. I've made some suggestions as to how they can avoid this confusion in the future and also suggested that they respond publicly to any questions or comments that may arise.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Dear David,

Thanks for the clarification and thanks to everyone for the comments.

Ahmet (in the UK) and Mustafa ( in the USA) are graduate students. Few people (from their departments or housemate) heard about the forum and they opened accounts.

David! Sorry that we were not clear about the Azura's situation. We follow our patients' process after the operation. But just in case Ahmet asked Azura to let him know if Azura sees any former patient who has concerns about the operation that the clinic can contact and answer the patient's questions and concerns.

All of the comments and questions are their individual opinions and questions.

Thanks again for the clarification and the comments.

We received new pictures for this case and will post them.

Thanks.

Edited by DrHakanDOGANAY

Hi All,

We received new pictures from the patient. He uses Minoxidil 5%, Proscar/Propecia and also takes some vitamines H( Forcapill . Biotina). You can also see some advices from this patient in the previous comments under this case.

We will post "10 months" pictures after receiving them.

You can also check the following case similar to this case:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174305-dr-hakan-doganay-2100-grafts-after-12-months-fue.html

FOR CONSULTATION: Dr Hakan DOGANAY

l81q.jpg

dceyx.jpg

dy4e.jpg

npud.jpg

m3oo.jpg

prcu.jpg

kr2p.jpg

1bei.jpg

txv8.jpg

fnrz.jpg

5jm2g.jpg

ajmx.png

a9kj.png

yy7t.png

Edited by DrHakanDOGANAY

Look forward to hearing your opinion

Aftermath,

Thank you for your patience. What we are seeing in the final images is unrelated to the work performed. We are looking at an average of 850 grafts per temple only. It is illogical and impossible for the full result to be attributed to work in a small area with a small number of grafts.

The areas behind the temples, in the mid-scalp and beyond, are fuller due to Propecia, fillers, but most likely strategic styling or a combination of the three. The problem is that the images themselves look like petroleum jelly was spread on the camera lens and we cannot see even a sliver of the detail that I would hope the members would, or should, demand. I mean, how can one take so many pictures and not one picture be clear enough to see any real detail? Any camera phone today has more than enough resolution to show what we need to see. Until we see the details I can only say that if the patient is happy then that is ultimately the only thing that matters but to give an opinion on the result itself is impossible since the result is unclear.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hello,

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Meshkin. I agree with Jotronic, the pictures are very blurry. Also on the pre op pictures clearly the patient is thinning in the mid scalp and the crown areas.

The immediate post op shows that the work was only done in the frontal hairline and the temples. I do not see any grafts in the mid scalp and the crown. However, the post op pictures show no thinning in the mid scalp and the crown, if this is the same patient there is significant improvement in those areas.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Meshkin who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Aftermath,

Thank you for your patience. What we are seeing in the final images is unrelated to the work performed. We are looking at an average of 850 grafts per temple only. It is illogical and impossible for the full result to be attributed to work in a small area with a small number of grafts.

The areas behind the temples, in the mid-scalp and beyond, are fuller due to Propecia, fillers, but most likely strategic styling or a combination of the three. The problem is that the images themselves look like petroleum jelly was spread on the camera lens and we cannot see even a sliver of the detail that I would hope the members would, or should, demand. I mean, how can one take so many pictures and not one picture be clear enough to see any real detail? Any camera phone today has more than enough resolution to show what we need to see. Until we see the details I can only say that if the patient is happy then that is ultimately the only thing that matters but to give an opinion on the result itself is impossible since the result is unclear.

no problem Jotronic, if you look at page 4 and 6, the patient has posted much clearer post op pics, he assures me there is no topik used, but it looks night and day from the pre-op pics... the hair all over the scalp looks better quality and denser, theres only so much that can be done with styling if no concealer is being used... would u attribute this to a phenomenal response to meds or do u think something else is going on with this case?

I can't stress enough to everyone reading this, the work was only done in the front and the growth looks good. The only thing I can nitpick about the hairline is that we aren't really seeing the hairline, we are seeing the shape of the hairline. It's hardly nitpicking however when this should be considered a crucial part of anyone's documentation, be it from a clinic or a member.

Aftermath,

To answer your question, you nailed it with two of your points in an earlier post.

4) extremely flattering lighting in post op pics

5) the greatest reaction ever to hair loss medication

I wouldn't however call it "the greatest" reaction to meds ever. I've seen it before in some of our own patients and others online but I would say it is probably in the top ten percent of responses. However, we can't be sure since we don't have any images of the top with the hairs separated as they should be.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again for all your comments.

As we explained in the first post, we received these pictures from the patient. They were not taken in the clinic. Some pictures' qualities are not very good, but they are clear enough to compare before/after changes and especially to see how hairline design is in the last pictures we posted on May 20th.

You can also see the patient's own explanations in the previous comments under this case. We would like to emphasize that the patient is very happy with the result as you can read in the previous comments and this is the most important part.

As it can be seen in the last pictures we posted, the hairs implanted into the front area and It seems that the patient's hair reacted to the medicines very well.Therefore, other areas seem thicker.

This case is a very good example to see how combination of a right doctor/technique with taking care of the hairs after the operation create a world class result.

You can also check the following case to see a similar result: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174305-dr-hakan-doganay-2100-grafts-after-12-months-fue.html

One of the reasons why we use the Choi Implanter Technique is that with this technique implanting the grafts with appropriate angles is easy. And this is one of the most important reasons why we are getting very natural results, even with a small number of grafts.

We also would like to emphasize that we do not use any light effect or photoshop on our pictures. What we post and write are true. Even our results we posted show some of our former patients' faces (after their permission) and some people from the forum had a chance to talk to them and check these patents' results with their bare eyes in the clinic. Therefore, no need to have any doubt about the validity of the results. You can check our posts here: Dr. Hakan Doganay*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Antalya,*Turkey

Additionally, the only reason of using light effect/photoshop to change the quality of the results can be attracting more patients. But we have been rejecting some of the patients who want to get operation since we believe that they are not good candidates for a hair transplantation operation. And some of them say thank you for our clinic's honesty since we told them the truth. We would like emphasize that honesty is important for us.

How many operation do we do each day?

We do 1 or at most 2 operations in each day. Since we use Choi Implanter pen Technique, doing several operations in same day is not possible, and we do not recommend it.

Are our operations rushed trough?

The grafts shouldn't wait for a long time out of the scalp after harvesting process not to affect regrowth rate negatively. Therefore, we try to implant them without waiting for a long time for the sake of the grafts' survival. Even, to decrease the grafts' exposure rate, we are designing a new chair that enables us to harvest and implant the grafts at the same time for the sake of the grafts' survival. We will announce later on the forum about this new change.

Thanks again for all of your comments.

I looked at the first page and don't understand the "OMG" reaction. You literally cannot see the hairline in detail where it was transplanted. The pictures are low quality, dark, and blurry.

Dear Rootz,

Thanks for your comment. We are sorry if our last posts seem like a reaction. They were answers for some questions.

In the previous pages, there are some more pictures showing the hair line design we posted on May 20th. Additionally there are some more pictures the patient posted under this case to check.

Unfortunately, we don't have any other pictures for now, but we asked the patient for some new pictures showing the hairline of after 10 months results. We will post when we receive them.

Additionally the patient told us that he will share his own experience on the forum by opening a new topic.

Thanks again for your comment and sorry if our explanations in the last posts caused misunderstandings.

Dear Rootz,

Thanks for your comment. We are sorry if our last posts seem like a reaction.

Sorry for the confusion, I was not referring to your answers but the "OMG this is amazing, how is this real?" type of reactions on the first page. I understand the low quality pictures from the patient are not your fault.

Thanks Rootz and thanks everyone for the comments you wrote for this case.

The patient started his own thread on the forum. You can check some more details and the hairline on the pictures he posted. here is the link of his thread: FUE with Hakan Doganay (1693 grafts) after 10 months - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

Thanks.