Dr. Hakan DOGANAY, 1693 Grafts, After 9,5 Months, FUE ( Will be updated)

mate in my post, the one with 3 pictures with my face the first one with the short hair it's the picture i took one day before the surgery at the hotel bathroom they reserved for mr, i sent you two post op picture to show you it was me and to see where the hair was restored

no, i did not use any concealer

i don't know if it helps but for the first 4 months after the surgery i kept my hair very short, never stayed out when the sun was up, and used proscar or propecia and minoxidill 5% every day and also washed my hair two times a week, and for the first 10 days i tried to sleep only on my back cause i did not want to mess up the "new"follicules of hair

If it is you in the first 3 pictures, or all of Them, why dont you just post a pre op picture with your face and hairloss at the same picture it would be so easy to Prove Yourself and Then the dr. Gets a great deal of attention in a good Way :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only other thing if add... The post op pics have no hairline close ups in good lighting conditions, they're all a bit blurry with not great lighting... Some better quality post op pics would be much appreciated

Wait... The first of those 3 pics is pre op? I thought that was the 6.5 month pic? The hair in this pic looks so much better than the surgery a pre op pics! Why do the clinics pre op pics look so bad? Did your hair look that bad day to day or was it under a spotlight or something? Transformation looks little more realistic if that was a pre op pic! Great transformation to be fair!

Now its confusing. I say let us just see a pre op picture with the face and level of hairloss together

Now its confusing. I say let us just see a pre op picture with the face and level of hairloss together

I'd ideally like to see that together with clearer close up post ops. Flattering lighting combined with blurry pics can paint a much different picture! Kinda feel like I'm being an asshole, it's just I have literally never seen such a transformation with under 1700 grafts... Ever!!

the first one and the second one are pictures that i used to send to the clinics for online consultations

the one with the big hair, i just took it

Mate, u look great, it's a fantastic job... I just can't get my head around how the hell this can be 1700 grafts! Has the general condition of your hair improved with medication?

I understand the skepticism , cause i used to have it when i stayed up long nights in order to pick the best clinic for me...but right now i feel bad cause evan after emalis ,evan with face pictures in a more gentle way i am called a liar...and i evan did not made this post...

AHD clinic informed be about this and out of curiosity and willingly to help out i made an account but this thing went far to way

the first one and the second one are pictures that i used to send to the clinics for online consultations

the one with the big hair, i just took it

Would you say your hair has gotten thicker in the mid scalp and Crown after the surgery because of meds?

I understand the skepticism , cause i used to have it when i stayed up long nights in order to pick the best clinic for me...but right now i feel bad cause evan after emalis ,evan with face pictures in a more gentle way i am called a liar...and i evan did not made this post...

AHD clinic informed be about this and out of curiosity and willingly to help out i made an account but this thing went far to way

If you remember how you felt before your HT Then you should be happy about ud pushing you to confirm This. Beacuse it May help other hairloss suffers get there life back :)

I believe it's you mate, wasn't sure at first but it's pretty clear now! Thanks for taking the time to prove it! The only reason I questioned it is the difference pre to post doesn't seem possible with the small amount of grafts! As I asked before, do you feel medication has improved your overall hair condition?

Also I think you should make a thread of your own so people can see the results! Would be good publicity for the clinic IMO! Literally the best transformation with that amount of grafts I've ever seen!

the told me they extracted about 1700

you should take into consideration that now my hair is much bigger ,

And probably this combination of proscar( 1/4 of a pill) minoxidil 5%, Biotin and a bit of a change in the things i used to eat had a good effect for my hair.

But also an important factor the the hair line that evan though it not as thick as it used to be it certanly gives this impression .

but overall i am more than happy with the result

the told me they extracted about 1700

you should take into consideration that now my hair is much bigger ,

And probably this combination of proscar( 1/4 of a pill) minoxidil 5%, Biotin and a bit of a change in the things i used to eat had a good effect for my hair.

But also an important factor the the hair line that evan though it not as thick as it used to be it certanly gives this impression .

but overall i am more than happy with the result

U should be mate it looks great! First time I've ever questioned a published result on this forum... Take it as a complement! Also if that's your first HT you have plenty left if there's future loss! Have 2 say I'm pretty jealous of your hair!!lol

Mate, u look great, it's a fantastic job... I just can't get my head around how the hell this can be 1700 grafts! Has the general condition of your hair improved with medication?

Based on the most recent photos emm17 hair isn't that bad to start off with so 1700 grafts for hairline with current outcome looks valid.

The issues with this post was it started off very bad with a dodgy before photo. Hence that's why myself and many pthers questions the validity of claims of 1700 grafts

Really. Too much drama here for a topic that shouldve been straight forward. Standardised photos and true and acurate posts is a must (or even perhaps our duty as guys who've had HTs tp help thoses who have not had HTs) because it may benefit others who may be deciding their options of docs or fue vs FUT

emm17, I don't know why you are giving the naysayers the time of day...Or even visiting the forum. You have hair, mission accomplished...go live your life. If people don't want to believe it (lots of obsessive negative people on here), that is their problem.

Congrats!

Guys,

Concerns about Dr. Doganay's clinic potentially using a number of false member profiles have recently come to our attention. At this time, we have identified a number of profiles sharing the same IP address as Dr. Doganay's account and have reached out to the clinic for an explanation. We will keep you updated on this as we obtain further information.

Having said that, we are confident in Dr. Doganay's skill in delivering consistently excellent results.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Guys,

Concerns about Dr. Doganay's clinic potentially using a number of false member profiles have recently come to our attention. At this time, we have identified a number of profiles sharing the same IP address as Dr. Doganay's account and have reached out to the clinic for an explanation. We will keep you updated on this as we obtain further information.

Having said that, we are confident in Dr. Doganay's skill in delivering consistently excellent results.

Sound's like someone just go busted. The latest video podcast of bald truth radio talks about Doctors who display their personal life on Facebook, and even those that promote heavily on forums. The discussion lends to avoiding these doctors and the low key doctors who lets their professional websites do the talking seem preferential.

Let me add that emm17 is not one of the members using one of these IP addresses and there is no reason to suspect that he is not a legitimate Dr. Doganay patient.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Let me add that emm17 is not one of the members using one of these IP addresses and there is no reason to suspect that he is not a legitimate Dr. Doganay patient.

Thanks for clearing This.

Allthough it makes me nervous as i am Also a patient off dr. Hakan.

And This offcourse is concerning me alot Right now.

Why the hell does the clinic do This? It makes me a little angry. Do you have the usernames of the ones who use the same ip? I ask because i am in contact with some "former claimed"

Patient of him, and offcourse have no interest in if it is fake profiles.

I have also booked my operation with the clinic and currently curious to know which accounts are suspected ? IAHRS physicians are carefully screened and membership will be terminated if any misconducton occurs. I Hope that this will not be the case and we get a satisfying explanation for this.

Thanks for clearing This.

Allthough it makes me nervous as i am Also a patient off dr. Hakan.

And This offcourse is concerning me alot Right now.

Why the hell does the clinic do This? It makes me a little angry. Do you have the usernames of the ones who use the same ip? I ask because i am in contact with some "former claimed"

Patient of him, and offcourse have no interest in if it is fake profiles.

The doctor does have some solid work, so although many are upset, I think we should stay calm. At the end of the day its the results that matter the most. So whether you are 6months post-op or 1 month, no way to know until the final results , ~12months.

It was just Johnny2000 and I that were venting and I feel bad because things seem to have been blown out of proportion. If you had surgery and were happy on how things went, no need to panic and think your results will not be good because of minor background noise. Stay calm and positive and I am sure the vast majority of you will have solid results.

I have also booked my operation with the clinic and currently curious to know which accounts are suspected ? IAHRS physicians are carefully screened and membership will be terminated if any misconducton occurs. I Hope that this will not be the case and we get a satisfying explanation for this.

Doganay and Erodgan are the two best in Turkey, I am sure you will be fine. Like I said earlier, no doctor has 100% satisfaction rate. So you will be fine with your operation and it is the better deal compared to other doctors considering PRP is offered for free.

Think when you hear the explanation on the IP addresses youll realise how genuine the clinic is, not many patiens at 12 months and too many jumping the gun and not realisng that it takes time