Dr. Hakan DOGANAY, 1693 Grafts, After 9,5 Months, FUE ( Will be updated)

These are the 1693 grafts after 1 week, 1 month and 9.5 months results. We received the pictures below from the patient and will post the following months' pictures after receiving them.

Grafts Details:

625 Single

673 Double

395 Triple

Total 1693 Grafts

For this operation, Choi Hair Transplanter / implanter Pen technique was used. In this technique, we use small pen needles which has 6-7-8mm diameters to implant grafts into recipient sites. With this technique adjusting the angels of the grafts is easy if a doctor has enough experience, and this is one of the reason how get very natural results. Additionally, after the surgery, patients recover in a shorter time.

To extract the grafts from the donor area, we used micro punch device which has 0.7 mm diameter and does not harm the donor area as it can be seen in the donor area pictures below.

We will keep posting more results to show how our technique works.

Thanks for your comments.

* We apply PRP(Platelet Rich Plasma) treatment to our patients for free.. For More Information hakandoganayfue.com/prp-therapy

FOR FREE CONSULTATION: hakandoganayfue.com

BEFORE

hw2u.jpg

odng.jpg

b2gi.jpg

qf28.jpg

lfj9.jpg

aj7i.jpg

z7aqs.jpg

yikj.jpg

AFTER 1 WEEK

8o4u.jpg

rjtq.jpg

24g38.jpg

799i.jpg

30ip.jpg

gbcf.jpg

AFTER 1 MONTH

by7r.jpg

63jx.jpg

FROM 1 MONTH TO 9.5 MONTHS PROGRESS

s0ho8.jpg

5gzfw.jpg

9z6p9.jpg

uw2n.jpg

uo7t.jpg

e6f4.jpg

yrx6.jpg

2pk3.jpg

8gsv.jpg

u4we.jpg

735b2.jpg

i64i.jpg

sbno.jpg

l5b8.jpg

wgx9.jpg

vjjbt.jpg

2jmj.png

e4wp.png

You can also check some of our other results:

Dr. Hakan Doganay*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Antalya,*Turkey

Thanks

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is This Real? How is that possible with only 1600 grafts?

This. Is the patient using concealer? If this is only 1,600 grafts, it's one of the most jaw-dropping transformations I've ever seen. I mean... holy crap.

Nyc,

I assure you this result is not photoshopped. Dr. Doganay is one of the most talented FUE physicians practicing today, and these type of transformations are, frankly, his norm.

To other posters:

I think some of the reason this transformation appears almost "unbelievable" is because of the condition differences in the "before and after" images. Ideally, all pre and post-operative pictures should be taken under standardized conditions at the hair transplant clinic. This was clearly not the case here, and I think this explains some of the drastic differences. Please understand that I am not accusing Dr. Doganay of purposely doing this to manipulate results, as his work speaks for itself and he would have no reason to, but it's likely that this patient wasn't able to visit the clinic again and submitted his own images.

Regardless, excellent work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I dont believe we are eluding to the docs work.

Your point taken Future re quality of preop photo. It shows general hair condition to be very bad and donor area is lacking substantial density to begin with even before the HT. Then the after photo is completely & significantly different.

Great result for the patient though. Thats all that matters. Very happy for the fella.

The result is real cause i am the patient in this case.

I did the surgery aproximately 10 months ago and i am very pleased with the result and i would strongly recommend AHD Clinic.Hakan Doganay and his team did a very good job, very friendly people and professionals at the top of their game

For those how still have doubts i can show some pictures with my face .

Good luck and for everyone how"s not sure about the surgery,do it cause it changed my life completely.

Very thankful that i did in Turkey.

Thanks for all of your comments.

Mr. emm17 gave us permission to post his pictures. After posting the result, we emailed the link to him as we promised, and he opened an account to write under his case to support us. Thanks for your time emm17.

As Future_HT_Doc thought, Mr. emm17 couldn't visit our clinic since he is not in Turkey.

Mr. Emm17 uses Minoxidil 5% and Proscar/Propecia. He also takes some vitamines H( Forcapill . Biotina)

if emm17 does not mind, he can share his own experience here from the first 10 months process.

Thanks again for all of your comments.

The result is real cause i am the patient in this case.

I did the surgery aproximately 10 months ago and i am very pleased with the result and i would strongly recommend AHD Clinic.Hakan Doganay and his team did a very good job, very friendly people and professionals at the top of their game

For those how still have doubts i can show some pictures with my face .

Good luck and for everyone how"s not sure about the surgery,do it cause it changed my life completely.

Very thankful that i did in Turkey.

I would like to see some before and after picture with your face on both of them

seems to be a lot of negativity towards Dr Doganay on this forum lately from recent patients and accusations of fake accounts and trickery in results... really don't know what to think, I'd like to hear the doctor/clinic addressing these rumours and also see some 1 year results from people who've seen him recently and have authentic accounts... not saying the patient isn't authentic but i'd like to see results from patients with long standing accounts on here!

the real problem it''s the trust or the lake of it

just that i don't have the account for some time doesn't mean i did not made the surgery

i evan offered to show my face before and after the surgery

I dont understand the negativity around hakan??

I can't comment as I've never seen the doctor or looked into the clinic, it's just something I've noticed the last couple of weeks, and now this result where the general condition of the hair pre and post op are worlds apart, and it seems like a hell of a change for a small amout of grafts! If it's legit (which I'm sure it must me) then there must either be 1 hell of a response to mess or concealer... Maybe unknown to the doc

the real problem it''s the trust or the lake of it

just that i don't have the account for some time doesn't mean i did not made the surgery

i evan offered to show my face before and after the surgery

It's not just your result, I've noticed a few negative comments and reports from recent patients! I wouldn't mind seeing pre and post op with the face... You should just post it as your face is shown on your profile pic there's no reason not to. The negitive comments are patients whose transplants haven't grown in yet so it may all turn out fine, I just think with the negativity lately the clinic need to comment or manage their patients better post op

I have only seen a few patients comment negativley and they were six months post op, one in particular buzz who I know well didnt have any growth at 6 months, in the last month things have really taken off for him - I think the biggest problem is people coming on panicking well before the 12 month mark, It can take up 18 months to see the final result

On the day of my surgery it was just myself in, have to say I though they were superb, Hakan was there the whole time - they may now be taking too many patients on and hope this doesnt take away from the quality of the work. Do u have pics NYC?

I have a before and after pic on Johnny2000 thread since he was asking for one. I can post my left side also to show how asymmetrical the hairline is. Hakan has recent forum fame so if you had your HT 6months - 1 year ago, I am sure it was a different experience than mine.

Quality control is all about consistency though mate not taking advantage of an influx of patients and dropping usual standards to make some quick cash! I really hope this isn't what's going on! Guess we'll see with the results 9-12 months from now!

Quality control is all about consistency though mate not taking advantage of an influx of patients and dropping usual standards to make some quick cash! I really hope this isn't what's going on! Guess we'll see with the results 9-12 months from now!

Agreed. Unfortunately, my timing was off. Wish I saw him before the influx. Seems like a good guy and so does Dr.A . I initially wasn't even going to tell my story because they are nice but I don't want others going through the same experience as me. Maybe the doctor will start placing limits on # of surgeries a day now.

Agreed. Unfortunately, my timing was off. Wish I saw him before the influx. Seems like a good guy and so does Dr.A . I initially wasn't even going to tell my story because they are nice but I don't want others going through the same experience as me. Maybe the doctor will start placing limits on # of surgeries a day now.

How many were they doing a day? Top clinics tend to do 1-2 cases per day