7300 Graft Body Hair Transplant Ends 35 Year Restoration Struggle – Dr. Umar

Although I think the work is fantastic, I still feel that it looks like body hair on the top of his head. I've heard people say that body hair grows differently on your head but I have yet to see any proof. I'm here to learn so if anyone feels I am wrong, please correct me.

That is a given. Body hair is body hair. Beard hair is generally 3 times thicker in caliber than scalp hair whilst hair around the body can very greatly from scalp hair and also body hair from other areas. There is also the issue of how long body hair can grow. However, most guys who undergo surgeries like this case do not have a plentiful scalp donor supply, in fact, they hardly have any scalp donor supply due to it being depleted via strips, plugs, previous FUE, flaps etc etc. In cases like these, it is either body/beard hair or continue living with a strange and incomplete look. I think the vast majority of individuals would choose body hair and results like this one rather than the look the patient before his major repair with Dr Umar. In cases like these, it is not about getting body hair to mimic scalp hair's appearance, it is about giving the patient a complete look. Just my opinion anyway.

That is a given. Body hair is body hair. Beard hair is generally 3 times thicker in caliber than scalp hair whilst hair around the body can very greatly from scalp hair and also body hair from other areas. There is also the issue of how long body hair can grow. However, most guys who undergo surgeries like this case do not have a plentiful scalp donor supply, in fact, they hardly have any scalp donor supply due to it being depleted via strips, plugs, previous FUE, flaps etc etc. In cases like these, it is either body/beard hair or continue living with a strange and incomplete look. I think the vast majority of individuals would choose body hair and results like this one rather than the look the patient before his major repair with Dr Umar. In cases like these, it is not about getting body hair to mimic scalp hair's appearance, it is about giving the patient a complete look. Just my opinion anyway.

Thanks Mickey.

Well so far when it comes to BHT, we got Dr. Hakan in Turkey and Dr. Bhatti in India. However I agree with you non of them can compete Dr. Umar BHT work. His secret of success is based on his UGRAFT tool. Have a look at it, this makes a lot of sense :cool:

Do these doctors have examples where they restorted a full head of hair? I've seen body hair transplants, and most aref just fillers. I rarely seen cases where body hair can restore a large area.

As for the videos its awesome. I wonder if they can do a comparison between Ugraft and the restoration robotics tool.

I can't stop rewatching that video. This might be the single most jaw-dropping result I've ever seen. That is a *ridiculously* good head of hair for any guy that age! In shock.