Do you think society is prejudice towards a man with a balding head?

What are your experiences of prejudice or being ridiculed for having a balding head?

It's so annoying when a mate says you should shave your hair off, what they are actually saying is your hair looks bad....problem is most people that have said to me shave your hair off are those with an abundance of hair...

I definitely think people also judge you before they have even spoken to you, they almost create a judgement based off of you being bald before you've even said a word...

What's everyone else's experiences?

When I wore a piece it was amazing...on the good days. Everything fell into place, my confidence was through the roof and my life changed immediately....except on the bad days.

However the key factor is confidence. I have more confidence now, because im not hiding anything. Even more so because I took action to improve my life. I feel amazing everyday and I judge myself as being bold and brave, and I project that to the world.

How you move, talk, the energy you give off is more important than how you look.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html