running away from the problem isnt going to help

do something about it!

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Kag,

Please send a request to Bill, our Managing Publisher, at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com. Keep in mind that we usually do not fully delete accounts. However, we will usually disable them on the member's request.

I hope this helps.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

there should be an option to delete i finf it very frustrating that i have emailed support and bill to ask for my account to be deleted due to privacy reasons and i have heard nothing back , this site needs to make members fully aware before signing up that they have no option of removing their account its like being held to ransom with no control and being totally ignored . So if you are reading this administrators or the powers that be please reply to my messages so we can get this sorted .

I think the best way is to edit out your entire post content using the Edit feature as mentioned above, if the posts are still relatively new.

The admins of this site believe that after posts already have a lot of content from other members in them, then it does a disservice to delete all of the content, but I guess in some cases a member would like to have it entirely deleted.

Try to contact Bill or David by PM in such cases, hopefully they'll listen to your concern.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Hi ive tried that ive sent an email to support and pm to bill but no reply , also after a period of time you cannot edit the post so its on there forever basically . I amazed that my emails have been ignored you would think it would justify a reply or something .

sivy28,

I don't know if Bill has received your message but this is the first time I'm hearing about your request. We can disable your account but we do not typically delete posts without unless they violate our Terms of Service.

Feel free to contact me at service@hairtransplantnetwork.com

You can reach Bill at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

thanks david for your response , yes isent a pm a few days ago to david , maybe hes been busy , i also sent one to support about 4 days ao but heard nothing ive sent you a pm explaining thanks again

sivy