5652 FUE. Injertocapilar.com-Farjo Dr Lorenzo Advance Alopecia. Shaved HT.

This patient was 42 years old when he first visited for his consultation. He was already using finasteride and minoxidil,We proposed a two surgery strategy covering all areas from the beginning.

We started with a 3601 grafts procedure (50 microns of hair; 0.75-0.80 mm punch). At 18 months we carried out his second procedure to increase his general density:

2051 grafts (4145 hairs, 2.02 hair per graft; 0.8 mm punch; 389 FU1/1243 FU2/406 FU3/13 FU4).

Shaved donor area before the second procedure is showed.

VIDEO VIMEO:

VIDEO YOUTUBE

19FSC260811comp1_zpsb4dc815f.jpg

19FSC260811comp5_zpse4bf7689.jpg

19FSC260811comp3_zps02861ec2.jpg

19FSC260811comp4_zps6987a2c0.jpg

19FSC260811comp6_zps3939d9d7.jpg

19FSC260811comp2_zpsb45585e8.jpg

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Not only is this an excellent result but I have noticed Dr L's crown work is impressive too.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 4 months later...

Bumping an old thread here.

Here, it seems that this gentleman had 2.02 hairs/graft for the surgery, is that also applicable for the first surgery? Does that mean that primarily doubles were harvested or does it also mean that Dr Lorenzo broke up quadruples into doubles?

I am just curious because 2.02 is on the lower side I think, and this is such a great result.

Bumping an old thread here.

Here, it seems that this gentleman had 2.02 hairs/graft for the surgery, is that also applicable for the first surgery? Does that mean that primarily doubles were harvested or does it also mean that Dr Lorenzo broke up quadruples into doubles?

I am just curious because 2.02 is on the lower side I think, and this is such a great result.

KO,

I don't think Dr. Lorenzo sub-divided any grafts. Double hair follicular unit grafts are, generally, the most common in the scalp. I think the 2.02 refers to the average number of follicles per FUG. If you took all the graft data, added up the values, and divided the total by the number of grafts extracted, the mean would be 2.02.

2.02 is fairly average. As previously stated, 2 follicle FUGs are most common. This, however, is an excellent result regardless! Dr. Lorenzo's FUE is superb!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.