Month update short hair DR HAKAN DOGANAY

alban

Hey guys after a month I'm posting up some pictures here, note that i have cut my hair to how i like to wear it, its very short, as you can see the donor area is healed. i asked many people to tell me how it looks they told me it just looks a lil red but would never guess i had a surgery, I'm very happy with that.

at the top you can see no redness anymore i just started using rogaine like doctor hakan described. and Im also using laser therapy every other day for 30 minutes, i believe this will help, i did it years ago and had amazing results so i think i can re introduce it and so far I'm happy with everything.

I traveled from the us to turkey to meet doctor hakan he saw my donor and said unfortunately it wasn't too strong so we could only get about 2500 grafts, this was done in one session, from there it took about 2 weeks for all the scabs to fall off, i started using the laser 2 days after operation.

this laser is the capillus cup, its recommended by clinics, i believe some ht surgeons put their patients on this even a day after surgery its believed by some that it can reduce the shock loss.

To all of you id like to ask for any tips as far as propecia, I've been getting some side effects i don't like at all, and i stopped it a few weeks ago, any advice and comments please let me know, any questions you have ill be happy to answer!

5b32de51a168a_beforeht.jpg.a646cfe0a85bdaeb4e3d51225e803f3d.jpg

5b32de51bad04_1monthupdate.jpg.319babad262fa59a63c5621364e26ff9.jpg

5b32de51cb7a6_1monthupdate.jpg.e292d28fe9e6cb60a001064794056edf.jpg

congrats on the procedure

for Fin sides you can try very low dosage 1-2 times a week to see if that makes a change

btw you put a laser treatment cup on your head two days post-op?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

hey thank you for the help, I've been told to do the same try 1 milligram first once a week see how i do and hopefully then bring it twice a week....

yes i did, the ht was done in the middle didn't go all the way to the crown i wanted to put it all on the front and middle, when i put the laser on it would touch my forehead and the back so it didn't touch the area where the grafts were transplanted, the cut fits right in, it doesn't touch your scalp. So i I've been using it 3 times a week for 30 minutes as i was advised.