Celebreties exposed(wigs, HTs, Toppik) thread.

Mickey85

Hey guys. I came across the Hugh Jackman thread and thought it would be fun to have a thread where we could post proof of celebrities who wear partial or full hairpieces, have had hair restoration and/or use concealers etc. Hollywood can make us feel down sometimes because all the stars look so perfect so I thought it would be cool to expose some of the lies out there. Just a light hearted and fun thread. I will start with some:

Steven Seagal

kydMTeE.jpg

pRS2OPI.jpg

Robert Davi

cERvHny.jpg

8bcWF7Fl.jpg

Mickey Rourke(had good hair until The Wrestler)

GkShCREl.jpg

00oC3awl.jpg

Mel Gibson

cN4r4Up.jpg

4Lw3v4f.jpg

Jeremy Piven

N0FBSUA.jpg

mkoV5uX.jpg

John Travolta

CnXBaDv.jpg

KdDQBDl.jpg

Brendan Fraser

YViu175.jpg

vyiIlQE.jpg

Edited by Mickey85

These guys are obvious. What about the trickier ones to detect, like Clooney. His hairline shape seems to have changed quite a bit from his ER days.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

I would really consider trading my hairline for Mel's guns.

A god doctor could probably give Mel his enhanced hairline back for good.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

These guys are obvious. What about the trickier ones to detect, like Clooney. His hairline shape seems to have changed quite a bit from his ER days.

Clooney is one tricky SOB. I haven't found conclusive proof yet... As far as I can tell, Clooney has always been a very low norwood... I will dig around sometime.

I'm pretty sure Mel has had a HT, no?

Very possible, he never cuts the back and sides of his hair even close to short, possibly due to the strip scar(if he had strip?).

You wanted the best....you got the best....

Paul Stanley of KISS

9dcc82ed-fa74-48ba-b34b-1c43f14dbd85_zpsccedd827.jpg?t=1396623880

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

You wanted the best....you got the best....

Paul Stanley of KISS

9dcc82ed-fa74-48ba-b34b-1c43f14dbd85_zpsccedd827.jpg?t=1396623880

I have no doubt Paul Stanley wears wigs and is probably at least a norwood 3 but I was under the assumption that shot was a photo shop?? Something about the ears not resembling Paul's... I think he had a HT from the late 90s....

I'm pretty sure Mel has had a HT, no?

He may have, but could use a boost. However, he still looks great for age.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

He may have, but could use a boost. However, he still looks great for age.

I think hard drinking and smoking have aged Mel big time.

You could be right.... the super bald Paul Stanley pic may be a fake

Paul_436_c.jpg

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Definitely has experienced hairloss before though. A HT would be most likely given his penchant for going under the knife...

I believe Clooney actually has god mode hair like Brad Pitt. He shaved it into a V during ER for the character. He's done stuff like that before in other movie roles too. For example in Syriana and Men Who Stare at Goats he shaved not just the temple areas back but also the entire hairline itself.

When you need to shave your hair back in movie roles to look worse because your hairline is just too good... you know you have great hair. Bastard lol.

I believe Clooney actually has god mode hair like Brad Pitt. He shaved it into a V during ER for the character. He's done stuff like that before in other movie roles too. For example in Syriana and Men Who Stare at Goats he shaved not just the temple areas back but also the entire hairline itself.

When you need to shave your hair back in movie roles to look worse because your hairline is just too good... you know you have great hair. Bastard lol.

Yup. I watched the 1998 Clooney flick OUT OF SIGHT a few months ago (great movie, BTW), and his hairline was bugging me because it looked like it had a five o'clock shadow. I did some searching and it turns out that he was shaving it for the ER role, because they actually wanted to his character to look a bit older. Imagine that--having such a low hairline that you have to SHAVE IT UP for acting roles. Dare to dream.

and how could we forget Ben Affleck.

Another suspect hairline is that of Ewan McGregor though it is difficult to prove it is more than just concealers.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Mel Gibson's HT looks natural. I would have just thought he was thinning, rather than he already was balding and then got an HT. Then again, I don't look for things like these. I can only tell when it is very obvious like Mickey Rourke and Robert Davi, those are ridiculous. But I still love Mickey Rourke though, no homo.

The Seinfeld-era Jeremy Piven promo shot is one of the weirdest I've ever seen. It's actually kind creepy. Like a Spiderman pose or something...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

bad HT, one of the worst in Hollywood

wish he'd have a touchup with one of the recommended docs here, I liked some of his earlier movies

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Nic Cage is one that has definitely had something done to his hair...

I think the poor guy had something done back when it wasn't so wise to do so. Like Elton John.

bad HT, one of the worst in Hollywood

wish he'd have a touchup with one of the recommended docs here, I liked some of his earlier movies

Probably exhausted his donor supply trying to make up for multiple bad procedures.