Hugh Jackman - Hairpiece or Concealers?

1978matt

It's a piece. Almost all actors will wear a piece at some time or another for photo ops and red carpet events not to mention actual performances on screen. Hugh Jackman has great natural hair but the temples are a bit receded thus why the partial piece is being used. Same for Matthew McConaughey but his loss is more recessed to a NW3 with a developing forelock.

Anyone see the latest over on The Hollywood Reporter dot com? Kevin Spacey is one of my top five favorite actors and he usually camouflages his hair loss by doing nothing more than adding a bit of concealer for most public appearances. His photo shoot on THR has him wearing one of the worst toupee's I've seen in the past several years. It's not just bad, it's 1970's bad.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Wow. Nice find. I remember seeing him i the wolverine and saw his nw-10 hairline and thought '**** what a lucky bastard!!'. Hollywood is full of lies...

Wow. Nice find. I remember seeing him i the wolverine and saw his nw-10 hairline and thought '**** what a lucky bastard!!'. Hollywood is full of lies...

So is the general public, Mickey. Why would they be any different than us when it comes to their hair? In fact, their livelihood depends on their appearance.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

yeah it looks like an attachment piece

that guy has my temple corner shape to some degree, looking at that pic on the right convinces me a last procedure to close off or square off the temple corners would make a big difference in terms of hairline shape

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

that guy has my temple corner shape to some degree.

Of course he does! Jackman's hairline is very similar in shape to Konior's hairlines. Must be his inspiration. ;)

Lol! could be true

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

So is the general public, Mickey. Why would they be any different than us when it comes to their hair? In fact, their livelihood depends on their appearance.

Very true. I have always wondered if Hollywood is partially to blame for the appearance-obsessed society we live in today. I can't say I am free of vanity.

Just a bit disappointing that it is Hugh Jackman. From all the interviews I see of him he comes across as a very sincere and easy going guy. Unpretentious unlike most of Hollywood. But I understand that it is a business.

HT scar?!

(Link removed by moderator)

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

go dense or go home

Guest LovellCecil

I've always thought that Spacey wore his hair loss rather well and looked appropriately distinguished, but that rug is a travesty.

(promotional link removed by moderator)

Guest LovellCecil

I remember seeing him i the wolverine and saw his nw-10 hairline and thought '**** what a lucky bastard!!'. Hollywood is full of lies...

(promotional link removed by moderator)

Link was removed?

It was a link to a discussion about a possible HT scar he may have, if you search his name and hair and scar will probably come up

go dense or go home

Very true. I have always wondered if Hollywood is partially to blame for the appearance-obsessed society we live in today. I can't say I am free of vanity.

Just a bit disappointing that it is Hugh Jackman. From all the interviews I see of him he comes across as a very sincere and easy going guy. Unpretentious unlike most of Hollywood. But I understand that it is a business.

Do they influence us or do we influence them to do something about their looks when box offices sales for their movies start to decrease? Or their careers are slumping or aren't going anywhere and you have casting agents telling them what kind of actors are getting the parts. The pressure is pretty high on actors in this business (I work in it). They are an incredibly insecure bunch.

It was a link to a discussion about a possible HT scar he may have, if you search his name and hair and scar will probably come up

Pm me a link :) he shaved his head completely in The Fountain but that was made circa 05 or 06.

PM and links sent

go dense or go home