Best FUE Semi-Aggressive Hairline Surgeon

hair13

Hi, I guess the title says it all, I've been searching for the most qualified/renowned semi-aggressive to aggressive hairline surgeon in North America that specializes in FUE, if any of you have any recommendations I would appreciate it, thanks

A semi-aggressive hairline is relative to the age and facial characteristics in part. What do you consider these three examples of hairlines?

hairline_zps119c3cca.gif

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I agree that a good hairline is relative with facial characteristics but I disagree that it has to do with age, there are several older men with very good strong youthful hairlines that look exceptional with them. The three examples shown are very good, I would be interested in a procedure that is as aggressive as that. I understand that if you're too young you don't want to use the majority of your donor hair on your hairline due to further hair loss but if you're later in your years then that shouldn't be an issue.

My guess would be that Dr. Rahal would be the one you should look into. Semi-aggressive but natural from what I've seen of late. When I consulted with him recently he showed me some FUE results that were beautiful.

Thanks he was 1st on my list but I just wanted to get someone else's opinion. Dr. Konior is 2nd on my list, how do any of you out there feel about him?

Thanks he was 1st on my list but I just wanted to get someone else's opinion. Dr. Konior is 2nd on my list, how do any of you out there feel about him?

Dr. K is the king of hairlines and a master surgeon! Best in North America and top three worldwide hands down. His clinic doesn't heavily promote but his reputation including on this forum speaks for itself.

He does do FUE but not sure how large of cases he does.

The price also might be more but it would definitely be worth it because (1) he'd do all of the detailed pre-op consult himself, (2) meticulously place all the grafts himself, (3) be the one replying individually to your post-op questions and concerns so the customer service and great results are included in the cost.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Dr. K is the king of hairlines and a master surgeon! Best in North America and top three worldwide hands down. His clinic doesn't heavily promote but his reputation including on this forum speaks for itself.

He does do FUE but not sure how large of cases he does.

The price also might be more but it would definitely be worth it because (1) he'd do all of the detailed pre-op consult himself, (2) meticulously place all the grafts himself, (3) be the one replying individually to your post-op questions and concerns so the customer service and great results are included in the cost.

Thanks, yours looks Really good, the only concern I have with Dr. Konior is that he tends to lean more towards the conservative side as Dr. Rahal tends to lean more towards the aggressive side, that's why I had Rahal as my #1. I'm at a certain age where I don't feel I need to worry too much about future hair loss. I agree with you though, Dr. Konior does do excellent work, I will try and have a consult with him and see what he thinks he can do for me, if I like what he proposes I will certainly consider him, I really do like his hair lines.

Dr. K is a doctor who really listens to his patients so let him know your game plan and how aggressive you want to be. Good luck and looking forward to your updates.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Dr. Umar, Dr. Keser, Dr. Erdogan are really good at framing faces successfully on those that seek semi agressive or aggressive hairlines. Whats important is if you ask a Doctor to frame your face, they should really do that rather than implant behind your native hairs and make you think they are moving things forward with your temples and hairline, or that they are closing your temples. Not many doctors can aethetically sucessfully frame faces to suit the face. If you are told your forhead looks distinct and temples look receding after surgery then obviously you are not taken care of and your end goal is not met and you may be left totally shattered. So, a doc must be be very careful how and what to mark with his or her marker on the scalp and how to place cuts for grafts. Framing the face is very important. It can make or break everything. Ive seen a guys result that was like a norwood 5 and Doc Umar gave him a sucessful aggressive hairline with a very good result overall. It was pretty impressive.

Dr. K is a doctor who really listens to his patients so let him know your game plan and how aggressive you want to be. Good luck and looking forward to your updates.

Thanks, I will do that, I appreciate the help.

Dr. Umar, Dr. Keser, Dr. Erdogan are really good at framing faces successfully on those that seek semi agressive or aggressive hairlines. Whats important is if you ask a Doctor to frame your face, they should really do that rather than implant behind your native hairs and make you think they are moving things forward with your temples and hairline, or that they are closing your temples. Not many doctors can aethetically sucessfully frame faces to suit the face. If you are told your forhead looks distinct and temples look receding after surgery then obviously you are not taken care of and your end goal is not met and you may be left totally shattered. So, a doc must be be very careful how and what to mark with his or her marker on the scalp and how to place cuts for grafts. Framing the face is very important. It can make or break everything. Ive seen a guys result that was like a norwood 5 and Doc Umar gave him a sucessful aggressive hairline with a very good result overall. It was pretty impressive.

Thanks, that's really sound advice.