My WHTC + Dr Patrick Mwamba -805 FUE grafts by FIT patchy shaven in FHL

The patient, 28 years old, with blonde, straight hairs came to visit us to improve his hair line density.

He is Norwood 2A in hair loss scale (thinning in frontal hair line).

He was on propecia and Rogaine for 5 years to prevent hair loss progression.

Dermascopic examination of his scalp didn’t reveal signs of miniaturization on top and vertex .We could lower his frontal hair line with no fear but the patient wanted a conservative approach; just increase the density of the thinning FHL and he wanted something very natural.

We grafted at 50 Fu/cm2 a total of 805 grafts.

08o6.jpg

0x6f.jpg

jbx5.jpg

92ut.jpg

3z1v.jpg

8xpa.jpg

The patient had long hairs .We decided to choose the FUE by FIT patchy shaven technique.

Because of his blonde hairs, the contrast skin color/ hair color is low .Therefore we do not have to choose necessarily thin hairs in the lower part of the donor to make a natural, not coarse hair line.

4k96.jpg

bjvg.jpg

qipt.jpg

wm9c.jpg

d85m.jpg

oosl.jpg

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Absolutely sublime. Dr Mwamba tends to go under the radar on here but he is one of my favorites and his hairlines are in my top 3.

I'd have to agree that this is excellent work by the doctor and staff. Truth be known, the level of confidence in consistency with great hairline design is almost unreal for me as a representative. I noticed the growth on the left side before any other details. I certainly find this hairline to be fine, and the location of the hairline is appropriate. While most young men would only wish to be in this patient's shoes, you have to commend the patient's commitment to medical therapy. I can think of one hundred reasons why this approach shows eminent benefits. What, an eight hundred-graft result...

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians