Dr. Gabel Patient - 61 year old - 3289 grafts frontal region

This patient is a 61 year old gentleman who is 6-months following a hair transplant to the frontal hairline and frontal midscalp regions. His overall goal was to thicken the frontal regions to give him a more youthful appearance.

The preoperative and 6-month photographs are presented. His hair had a nice caliber, and the color was a mix of black, light brown, and grey which works very nice with his olive skin tone. Overall, the patient is very satisfied with the results at this point. I took some video which will be presented soon. He will return in 6 months at which time his 1-year progress photographs will be presented.

front_zpse43ad5d4.jpg

top45_zpsb6e3dad2.jpg

top_zpscb8afc23.jpg

right45_zpsdfa6cc16.jpg

right_zpsd654494c.jpg

left45_zps87ceb81d.jpg

left_zps65f390cb.jpg

scar_zps9b09fdd2.jpg

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS, FISHRS

Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery

Diplomate, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Diplomate, American College of Surgeons

Gabel Hair Restoration Center

Portland, Oregon

503-693-1118

Email Dr. Gabel directly at drgabel@gabelcenter.com

Dr. Gabel's Website

Dr. Steven Gabel is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Nice, natural result. Um, he might knock even a few more years off his appearance if he ditches the 70s era glasses for some more contemporary eyewear. ;)

Is he on any meds? And why do you think he had such a good early result at 6 months?

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

Nice, natural result. Um, he might knock even a few more years off his appearance if he ditches the 70s era glasses for some more contemporary eyewear. ;)

Is he on any meds? And why do you think he had such a good early result at 6 months?

Great work and yes, the glasses need an upgrade!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Dr Gabel,

I am in agreement with the others on this...his glasses need an upgrade.

The transplant is not bad either...Only kidding .

This is typical of what we have come to expect from you, well done

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Nice work! you can see the confidence change on the patient's face which says it all

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I really enjoy Dr Gabel's work and his before and after pictures. If you notice the lighting and background are exactly the same to give a true representation of the results. I am booking with Gr Gabel for the end of August, can't wait!!!!

I really enjoy Dr Gabel's work and his before and after pictures. If you notice the lighting and background are exactly the same to give a true representation of the results. I am booking with Gr Gabel for the end of August, can't wait!!!!