FUE aftercare Lotion and shampoo

Good evening,

I am hoping some one would be able to help me here.

I had my FUE transplant on last Tuesday. The doctor gave me Subamed mostuirizing body lotion along with every day shampoo to apply to recipient area from 3rd day onwards.

But I am having so much trouble to get the lotion removed from my scalp. As today was 5th day after HT I am still not applying direct shower to my grafts area and no matter how much water I use I still have lotion left in my scalp.

I want to know if its essential to use this lotion as I am scared it might cause some other problem due to not getting washed properly?

Also can someone point me to a clip with best technique to wash the recipient area as I am too scared to damage my grafts.

Thank you so much for your help.

it's essential to try to keep the area clean, but if any type of shampoo or liquid is getting stuck just wash with plain water and indirect shower pressure for the first 7-10 days (skip the shampoo/liquid)

otherwise you may end up disturbing the grafts before they are settled

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)