Is this normal ? Pls advice me

Hi All

it was a hard week seeking answers about my situation , I did my hair transplant before last Christmas and I was following the whole instruction , but till now after 3 1/2 month still some hair fall down with white dots or bulbs , when I just touch my scalp , did anyone face it ? is it normal ? hair will grow again ? why this happening ? are the hair roots still there ? am I supposed to be in the growing level now ? and may be hundred of questions still in my head . what is really shocking me the white dots !! pls advice me

by white dots do you mean (1) dried sebum plugs or castings attached to the hair or (2) just the hair root tiny bulb?

how many are you losing btw?

could be hairs cycling out to grow back later, I wouldn't worry about too much it it's still in the early stages where you will see various growth and shedding of your hair, if the number is low..

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Thanks a lot ...

I think its a white bulb attached with hair ( tiny bulb ) , its a very small round one , and that happen when I touch my scalp !! around 15 t0 25 per day !!

is it normal ? does transplanted hair grow and fall and again grow and fall ?

I did 5351 grafts in one session in turkey .

do you think roots are out or hair will grow again ?

what does your doctor say? and how is the health of your scalp, any acne or bad dandruff?

don't use any harsh shampoos at this stage like Nizoral and follow what your docs says.

also did you recently (past few months) start or stop any hair medications like Propecia or Minoxidil?

try not to worry too much but monitor it closely

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

WOW i have exactly the same question yesterday night while applying oil i lost huge amount of transplanted hairs its been 3 months post OP , is it bcoz i only lost about 60-65% scabs ? and rest 40-35% hairs will lose now hair cycling ??

Grafts will bleed when dislodged. If not, you need not worry too much. But only your doctor can review and provide an accurate answer to your question.

Have a look here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174026-loosing-grafts-2-months-after-hair-transplant.html

And here:

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/publications/graft-anchoring-in-hair-transplantation/