FUE-Clinic in Europe for maximum cost of 1euro/grafts

FUE-2014

Hello guys!

I'm a 25 year old guy looking for a serious and good clinic in Europe that cost maximum 1euro/grafts. I've spooken to 3 other clinic and have been told that i will need to transplant 4500 grafts for a good result.

The type of clinic i'm looking for does the same good work as for example Dr. Demirsoy, Koray or Doganay. But does not cost more than 1euro/grafts.

I want to do my surgey this summer. So i need you guys to help me find me a good surgeon that really has shown good results.

The one i have found so far is Dr. Kul in Istanbul Turkey. Are there any more? Need to book my hair transplant ASAP!

Thank you so much!

Kind regads

FUE-2014

Demirsoy is circa 1 Euro per graft. I don't think you will find a better and more ethical surgeon than him for that price range. Please don't rush into a procedure and/or predicate your surgeon based on cost... There are ALOT of clinics now jumping on the FUE bandwagon because it is in demand due to elite surgeons like Lorenzo, Erdogan, Bisanga etc but don't kid yourself, those guys have the reputation and quantity of quality results they have because they are excellent FUE physicians. While there may be unknown clinics out there performing great FUE, I feel they would be in the minority and you are minimizing the chance of an excellent result by ignoring the top surgeons due to cost... Dr Maral is one surgeon many have flocked to because of his cheap FUE prices and his results are quite sub-standard in my eyes. Bhatti also had a faze on here with mixed results. You do not want to be one of those guys who comes back here 12 months later with a thin recipient and 4,500 grafts in deficit man... That is the majority of your eligible donor grafts gone to waste. Pick the best surgeon out there.

When I began actively promoting FUE it was from the notion that it was a better and more superior procedure, albeit not perfect. With the efforts of the elite FUE surgeons as well as the information now publicly available about the intrinsic benefits(and disadvantages) of both strip and FUE, FUE is now booming. We have surgeons who previously berated FUE that are now fiercely promoting FUE because of public demand and yet, their results are no good. It is up to YOU to choose a quality FUE surgeon and to know which surgeons are genuinely adept at performing FUE and which surgeons are basically jumping onto the bandwagon to follow the hot trend while their skills at the method are poor. The onus is on you to choose an excellent FUE physician.

Edited by Mickey85

listen to what Mickey says and I think trying to find an amazing surgeon for 1 Euro/graft for FUE is a risky gamble you don't want to be doing!

you could really be in a bad situation in a couple months, so save up and go with a great recommended doctor for a little bit more

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Demirsoy is circa 1 Euro per graft. I don't think you will find a better and more ethical surgeon than him for that price range. Please don't rush into a procedure and/or predicate your surgeon based on cost... There are ALOT of clinics now jumping on the FUE bandwagon because it is in demand due to elite surgeons like Lorenzo, Erdogan, Bisanga etc but don't kid yourself, those guys have the reputation and quantity of quality results they have because they are excellent FUE physicians. While there may be unknown clinics out there performing great FUE, I feel they would be in the minority and you are minimizing the chance of an excellent result by ignoring the top surgeons due to cost... Dr Maral is one surgeon many have flocked to because of his cheap FUE prices and his results are quite sub-standard in my eyes. Bhatti also had a faze on here with mixed results. You do not want to be one of those guys who comes back here 12 months later with a thin recipient and 4,500 grafts in deficit man... That is the majority of your eligible donor grafts gone to waste. Pick the best surgeon out there.

When I began actively promoting FUE it was from the notion that it was a better and more superior procedure, albeit not perfect. With the efforts of the elite FUE surgeons as well as the information now publicly available about the intrinsic benefits(and disadvantages) of both strip and FUE, FUE is now booming. We have surgeons who previously berated FUE that are now fiercely promoting FUE because of public demand and yet, their results are no good. It is up to YOU to choose a quality FUE surgeon and to know which surgeons are genuinely adept at performing FUE and which surgeons are basically jumping onto the bandwagon to follow the hot trend while their skills at the method are poor. The onus is on you to choose an excellent FUE physician.

Thanks for the answer man.

I have had 1 previous HT in dec 2012 with 2000 grafts.

The thing is that Dr. Doganay, Dr. Koray and Dr. Aslan has told me that i will need 4500 grafts for a good result for my 2:n HT and that my donor will be able to deliver that number of grafts.

Then i have spoken to Dr. Demirsoy and he says different things. That he could transplant 2500-3500 grafts and maybe after 1 year i could come back and he can se if he can transplant the rest. His reason for this is that he thinks there will be a risk for my donor if i transplant 4500 grafts.

Notice that non of the other 2 international known doctors has told me such things. I have waited since january to book a surgey at Armamed and still they push it forward. This is the dilemma!

Before I say anything... do you have photos of your situation?

Mickey,

I don't see any reason for me to show pictures when 3 surgeons already has said their opinion on my consultation with them. As you said before and as we all know Dr. Doganay and Dr. Koray are 2 of the best surgeons out there. So can we trust their opinion? Yes we can

I don't want non surgeons to speculate on my case beacuse i simply have no time for this. I'm sorry but i have already waited for months. Want to do my surgey this summer so i really need help to find a good surgeon in Europe that has shown very good results for the maximum cost of 1euro/grafts as it says in the topic.

Kind regads

FUE-2014

Mickey,

I don't see any reason for me to show pictures when 3 surgeons already has said their opinion on my consultation with them. As you said before and as we all know Dr. Doganay and Dr. Koray are 2 of the best surgeons out there. So can we trust their opinion? Yes we can

I don't want non surgeons to speculate on my case beacuse i simply have no time for this. I'm sorry but i have already waited for months. Want to do my surgey this summer so i really need help to find a good surgeon in Europe that has shown very good results for the maximum cost of 1euro/grafts as it says in the topic.

Kind regads

FUE-2014

All the best with that...

Want to do my surgey this summer so i really need help to find a good surgeon in Europe that has shown very good results for the maximum cost of 1euro/grafts as it says in the topic.

Kind regads

FUE-2014

You won't. Why are you setting your standards so low man? You get what you pay for and hair surgery is no different. Better to save up and go with a doctor with proven good results rather than having surgery this summer. Is there a reason why it has to be this summer?

You won't. Why are you setting your standards so low man? You get what you pay for and hair surgery is no different. Better to save up and go with a doctor with proven good results rather than having surgery this summer. Is there a reason why it has to be this summer?

One thing most repair patients(like me) often say after their abysmal results is "I wish I spent more time researching". I have tried to convince the OP to change his stance, the onus is up to him. If he gets a great result, I will be over the moon for him. It is fails, I won't have any sympathy. A 25-26 year old Norwood 5 using up 4,500 FUE grafts(in one session) with an unknown surgeon who charges 1EURO per graft... Yeh, I don't like those odds. He has been warned.

I understand your point man. But i'm 25 will be 26 this year. Time goes by faster than a ferarri. If Dr. Demirsoy takes 1euro/grafts and does a great job. There must be other surgeons out there doing the same good job in the same pice range.

So far i have found Dr. Kul in Istanbul who has shown very good results. Do you know any else?

One thing most repair patients(like me) often say after their abysmal results is "I wish I spent more time researching". I have tried to convince the OP to change his stance, the onus is up to him. If he gets a great result, I will be over the moon for him. It is fails, I won't have any sympathy. A 25-26 year old Norwood 5 using up 4,500 FUE grafts(in one session) with an unknown surgeon who charges 1EURO per graft... Yeh, I don't like those odds. He has been warned.

My brother it was not my intention to be disrespectful to you in my last post. Just so you know. I'm just so frustrated that's all....

If Dr. Demirsoy said "okey you can book a hairtransplant at my clinic for 4500 grafts" i would not hesitate for one second. Believe me!

I hope you understand my situation now?

My brother it was not my intention to be disrespectful to you in my last post. Just so you know. I'm just so frustrated that's all....

If Dr. Demirsoy said "okey you can book a hairtransplant at my clinic for 4500 grafts" i would not hesitate for one second. Believe me!

I hope you understand my situation now?

Hehe no offence taken my friend. I really don't want to see you regret your decision that is all. You are lucky you have come here and asked for advice first, many do not and end up as repair patients having to seek body hair transplantation(from the beard, chest, legs etc) or end up living with a bizarre look. I don't want to see you or anyone end up like that. But what is the point of giving advice if it is not taken?

I personally think 4,500 grafts in one session(even over a few days) is just too much to handle. I don't care which surgeons perform it(Erdogan, Hakan, whatever), I believe it is too taxing. Lorenzo himself told me he caps his off at 3,000 grafts to avoid thrashing the patient and donor. At least do your FUE in two sessions placed 12 months apart...

I have been where you have, I know it is frustrating. I was in my mid 20s when I had my procedure and I thought I was well informed. How wrong I was and how much it ****ed up my life you do not understand. To say it was hell is an understatement. Believe me, you DO NOT want to feel that way. As bad as things as right now, having a failed procedure is much worse on the psyche because not only will you still be bald, you will be scarred/thinner donor, left with a bizarre look(whatever sparse grafts to grow AND 4,500 grafts in deficit. I implore you to wait and save some more money so you have a bigger pool of surgeons to choose from...

Edited by Mickey85

Hehe no offence taken my friend. I really don't want to see you regret your decision that is all. You are lucky you have come here and asked for advice first, many do not and end up as repair patients having to seek body hair transplantation(from the beard, chest, legs etc) or end up living with a bizarre look. I don't want to see you or anyone end up like that. But what is the point of giving advice if it is not taken?

I personally think 4,500 grafts in one session(even over a few days) is just too much for the donor to handle. I don't care which surgeons perform it(Erdogan, Hakan, whatever), I believe it is too taxing. Lorenzo himself told me he caps his off at 3,000 grafts to avoid thrashing the patient and donor. At least do your FUE in two sessions placed 12 months apart...

I have been where you have, I know it is frustrating. I was in my mid 20s when I had my procedure and I thought I was well informed. How wrong I was and how much it ****ed up my life you do not understand. To say it was hell is an understatement. Believe me, you DO NOT want to feel that way. As bad as things as right now, having a failed procedure is much worse on the psyche because not only will you still be bald, you will be scarred/thinner donor, left with a bizarre look(whatever sparse grafts to grow AND 4,500 grafts in deficit. I implore you to wait and save some more money so you have a bigger pool of surgeons to choose from...

Thanks for the great advice man you are probably right=) I should consultate with Dr. Demirsoy again and take the 3500 grafts and come back for the rest! Can't play around with my last donor haha!

FUE 2014

I will just echo what experienced informed members have already expressed on here, slow down take a breath and research.... What you are looking for is a crowned jewel that hasn't been discovered yet.... Erdogan quality for 1 euro..... I hope you will come to the realization that you providing pictures to the members here can be more beneficial than you will ever know. Unfortunately the HT industry does not have a good track record when it comes to ethics and SOME doctors. Even I have questioned and rejected a few plans from some world renowned doctors as I believe they are too aggressive. Providing pictures to the members on here will give you some brutally honest advice...

A few things that seriously concern me

1) You are in your mid twenties and are talking about huge numbers which makes me believe you are at an advanced NW Scale or doctors plans are questionable...

2) You are putting price before ethics and results, dangerous thinking....

3) You are in such a rush you want a easy solution/quick fix right now and willing to put the vast majority of your finite donor on the line for it...

This post is not to attack you just to help, but please listen to these guys on here, they know what they are talking about... slow down my friend take a breath and seriously think about what your about to do...

You only live once...

Hi Mickey85,

I hope you are doing well. I had reached out to you once in the past, in response to your comment about Dr. Bhatti. Now, I am doing it again. I had made it very clear that I have a lot of respect for your HT knowledge and the desire to help others, selflessly. That said, I have to take an issue about the comment you made about Dr. Bhatti. "Bhatti also had a faze on here with mixed results".

"FAZE" means.....to cause to be disturbed or disconcerted; daunt. What mixed results are you referring to?

Last time you made that comment, I sent you links to over a dozen Dr. Bhatti patient cases posted on this forum. After going through those cases, you had said that the results were impressive. Please do note that Dr. Bhatti and his representatives are NOT allowed to post on this forum to showcase his results. Just requesting objectivity and fairness from an objective and fair person......that I believe you are. Your help and guidance to patients is priceless. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Mickey85,

I hope you are doing well. I had reached out to you once in the past, in response to your comment about Dr. Bhatti. Now, I am doing it again. I had made it very clear that I have a lot of respect for your HT knowledge and the desire to help others, selflessly. That said, I have to take an issue about the comment you made about Dr. Bhatti. "Bhatti also had a faze on here with mixed results".

"FAZE" means.....to cause to be disturbed or disconcerted; daunt. What mixed results are you referring to?

Last time you made that comment, I sent you links to over a dozen Dr. Bhatti patient cases posted on this forum. After going through those cases, you had said that the results were impressive. Please do note that Dr. Bhatti and his representatives are NOT allowed to post on this forum to showcase his results. Just requesting objectivity and fairness from an objective and fair person......that I believe you are. Your help and guidance to patients is priceless. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Hey there California, first off, thank you for the kind words. It is much appreciated.

The term I should have used as "Phase", that was an error my my behalf and I apologize for the confusion.

Now in regards to Dr Bhatti. Whilst you did send me quite a few of Bhatti's results which I did say they were indeed impressive, that does not mean I unequivocally believe or think that all his work is impressive. My exact words were "Some of those results are very impressive indeed" as seen here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172413-hair-transplant-doctors-best-results-price-8.html#post2367349

Some results were very impressive, while some other results were not quite so. Hence the "mixed' comment.

I am also concerned that he operates on guys who are definitely NOT candidates for surgery like this gentleman here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171136-my-hair-transplant-experience-3180-grafts-dr-bhatti.html

Edited by Mickey85

Hey there California, first off, thank you for the kind words. It is much appreciated.

The term I should have used as "Phase", that was an error my my behalf and I apologize for the confusion.

Now in regards to Dr Bhatti. Whilst you did send me quite a few of Bhatti's results which I did say they were indeed impressive, that does not mean I unequivocally believe or think that all his work is impressive. Some results were very impressive, while some other results were not quite so. Hence the "mixed' comment.

I am also concerned that he operates on guys who are definitely NOT candidates for surgery like this gentleman here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171136-my-hair-transplant-experience-3180-grafts-dr-bhatti.html

Hi Mickey85,

It is all good. I understand that you meant to say "phase" and not "faze". As far as complimenting you for what you do, goes.....you have earned every bit of it.

In regards to Dr. Bhatti's results being "mixed".....you have every right to your opinion and I totally respect that. I do want to bring to your attention the fact that this particular patient that you have referred to as NOT being a candidate for HT.....eternaldenied.......had very limited donor supply from his scalp. He, like all of us.....does have the right to not be bald for ever. Instead of turning him down for the lack of donor hair, Dr. Bhatti did what he does best.......BHT....(726 beard grafts to somewhat make up for the lack of scalp donor)...and hence was able to harvest and implant a total of 3180 grafts. Now, 3180 grafts would never give a full head of hair to someone with a pattern 6 hair loss. Hence, the need for a second procedure. That is exactly what is being done.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174572-points-consider-before-second-hair-transplant-procedure.html

Here are my questions to you. Do you know of any patient who is NOT happy with the results of his first HT procedure and then chooses to go with SAME HT Surgeon again....for his second procedure, with FULL confidence?

Can you show me ONE Dr. Bhatti patient that is NOT happy with Dr. Bhatti and his service/expertise/skill?

Again.....your thoughts, opinions and feedback.....are highly respected and appreciated.

Thank You.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

He, like all of us.....does have the right to not be bald for ever. Instead of turning him down for the lack of donor hair, Dr. Bhatti did what he does best.......BHT....(726 beard grafts to somewhat make up for the lack of scalp donor)

I disagree with this notion. Some guys are just never going to have a complete and natural look. Body hair, intrinsically is vastly different from scalp hair. Some body hair can come close to certain scalp hair(leg hair being of similar caliber to eyebrow hair etc) but beard hair is approximately 3 times thicker in diameter than scalp hair. I feel that if a patient needs a large amount of beard and body hair in order to achieve a good density, it will not look right. That is my opinion. All the results I have seen where a significant amount of body hair is used does not look natural to me. I can understand its use in repair patients where their donor area is depleted, but I feel the case I presented to you should have been turned down due to his very thin donor area AND large area of hairloss.

Can you show me ONE Dr. Bhatti patient that is NOT happy with Dr. Bhatti and his service/expertise/skill?

Again.....your thoughts, opinions and feedback.....are highly respected and appreciated.

Thank You.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172024-need-speak-old-patients-dr-bhatti-1yr-ago.html#post2385802

From the poster himself:

Nope. I feel a good amount of grafts on right scalp did not grow. You can probably check that out yourself by comparing my immediate post op pics with that 7 months after.

Not happy but this should not be taken as a feedback for Doctor Bhatti's work. I trust he did a good job. However, I believe 3180 grafts could have produced a lot better results from what I have seen on this forum.

I'm sure Dr Bhatti is a delightful man and I hear he has a good heart. However, no surgeon is free from unsuccessful results. To assume otherwise is to be foolish.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172024-need-speak-old-patients-dr-bhatti-1yr-ago.html#post2385802

From the poster himself:

Nope. I feel a good amount of grafts on right scalp did not grow. You can probably check that out yourself by comparing my immediate post op pics with that 7 months after.

Not happy but this should not be taken as a feedback for Doctor Bhatti's work. I trust he did a good job. However, I believe 3180 grafts could have produced a lot better results from what I have seen on this forum.

I'm sure Dr Bhatti is a delightful man and I hear he has a good heart. However, no surgeon is free from unsuccessful results. To assume otherwise is to be foolish.

Mickey85, there is no perfection is this world. I asked you to show me one patient that was not happy with Dr. Bhatti's service/skill/expertise. I NEVER claimed that he would be able to produce a 100% result in every single patient of his. That is just impossible for him and/or any other Surgeon. What he does is "back up" his work. For example:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172163-hair-transplant-2-dr-bhatti-1720-fue-sep-13-a.html

As for your opinion about BHT and the possibilities/results......we can agree to disagree on that. If and when we are allowed to post results on this forum, I would love to share with you and everyone else the awesome results that we have been getting with BHT, especially beard hair transplanted on the hairline. For someone with a bald head, the expectations are usually realistic.......Personally, I would prefer a decent hair coverage to baldness any day.....even if the transplanted hair is coming from my beard or chest.

Nice discussing with you. I will sign off this thread now. Again.....keep up the good work. You are a big asset to the hair loss community. God bless you.

Thanks,