3101 FUE Injertocapilar-Farjo repair case Dr Lorenzo

This is a Patient who is 34, no med’s because of side effects. He had a previous FUT hair transplant with bad/poor result. His aim was toto have a more natural frontal area and we had a conservative approach due to the lack of medication.

3101 FU’s procedure (6395 hair; 2.06 hair per graft; 52 a 55 hair microns; 0.85 mm punch; 608FU1/1711FU2/723FU3/39FU4).

12JRS060713comp4_zpsd1139d5a.png

12JRS060713comp6_zpsd2ad69e3.png

12JRS060713comp5_zpsbb307c7c.png

12JRS060713comp7_zps55fe583e.png

12JRS060713comp9_zps1c3991b3.png

12JRS060713comp8_zps67f3357a.png

12JRS060713comp10_zps70eb3e3e.png

12JRS060713comp2_zpscb813952.png

12JRS060713comp3_zpsa3ed9e54.png

12JRS060713comp1_zpsc1ef8670.png

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Excellent work and documentation. That being said, I will dissent and say that I think this patient was probably a better candidate for strip surgery rather than FUE. His loss was stable, had a strong donor, most of his loss was concentrated in the front, a single strip procedure I believe would have set him up just as well.

Excellent work and documentation. That being said, I will dissent and say that I think this patient was probably a better candidate for strip surgery rather than FUE. His loss was stable, had a strong donor, most of his loss was concentrated in the front, a single strip procedure I believe would have set him up just as well.

I personally fail to see why strip would be a better option for this patient. Mainly because:

-This result was derived from a single FUE procedure

-The result obtained excellent yield

-Result was achieved with success using a less invasive method.

Not doubting a strip procedure could have obtained the same or similar results, but I do not see how he was anyway more a candidate for strip than for FUE. Those factors you mentioned pertain to FUE just as they do to strip. Now if the patient had a very thin donor area but had excellent laxity, one could make the assumption that the patient was indeed more suited for strip. This was not the case. My opinion anyway. I respect you alot KO and like you as a poster and I'm not saying you are wrong and I'm right. Just expressing my views on this interesting subject :P

I agree. I don't see that it matters whether it was FUT or FUE. A great result is a great result and it comes down to personal preference as to the means to achieve it. This patient chose one of the best HT surgeons in the world. FUT or FUE, that is the best decision anyone can make to ensure a great outcome.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

Completely disagree, but hey we all have our opinions....

You only live once...