FUE hair transplant in India with Dr Bhatti Tejinder (darling buds)

Hello, I am 28 years old , I'm French Mediterranean origin .

I'm losing my hair since the age of 20/22 years. I have never taken drugs for hair loss and to this day I can say that my baldness is Norwood 5 / 5a.

For several years I seek a solution, I inquired about taking medication which in my case would not have done much. I inquired about the tattoo on his head , I inquired about undetectable wigs, and finally I learned about hair transplant ( fue ) .

Not coming to incur my baldness, I think I found the solution with the hair transplant fue .

The most important for me is to have the most natural result , the graft Fue is the best solution that exists to this day hope to have this result.

Not having the money to do an operation in France which in my case would have cost far too much , I took advantage of the facility that is available to us to travel to find the best price / quality ratio .

I think I found my doctor .... after France , Belgium, Spain, Italy, Turkey , Morocco, and finally India, my choice was confirmed on Dr Tejinder Bhatti of clinical Darling buds in India .

This is a very well known in the middle of the hair transplant , with a record price of € 1 graft doctor. After a calculation on the plane ( 350€ Marseille - New Delhi, round trip) ticket + the cost of living is very low compared to France + an unforgettable journey to discover a little India.

I finally contacted the clinic and they gave me an appointment for mid June

I admit to being very afraid of the result is I made ​​the leap , or I accept my baldness and to this day I find it hard to accept that I lost my hair.

I'll post another message with photos of my baldness.

Thank you to all those who reply on the forum or by private message.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone.

The first 5 months was very hard. I was not really mentally prepared and I lost my girlfriend and my work. I was very scared of the result and healing. I lost all my confidence. 50% confidence in me before my operation, I found myself with 0% trust me after.

8 months after it was better but I wanted more density and I wanted hide the scars behind my head but I did not have the courage to remake a hair transplant because I was afraid to relive the first six months I lived.

So I contacted the clinic for SMP SKALP a tattoo on the back of the skull to FUE points and above to give the illusion of more density.

1 year later, I realized I could be a solution with the mix FUE / SMP.

Nobody noticed my hair transplantation, I think that the work of Dr Bhatti was good so I decided to trust him again for the 2nd operation.

I will give you news soon.

Here are photos before the operation, after the operation, after the SMP + FUE transplant, and now is 1 year and 3 months after my meeting with Dr Tejinder Bhatti clinical Darling Buds india.

5b32e87047d23_a-beforefue.jpg.b4035b0c2daef0c32ed569cb89965b71.jpg

5b32e8705bb69_b-beforefue2.jpg.7596a88fbc9b0c2007038421e11161fa.jpg

5b32e87073bb4_c-beforefue3.jpg.86f697510c3ff5c0f9cbb83ebc124f86.jpg

5b32e8708362e_d-beforesmp.jpg.ebe5917ffe1b533135fd3eaecb031fb3.jpg

5b32e87095ef7_f-afterfueandbeforesmp3.jpg.e458eadbd7999b43bb354061ec9cd1f0.jpg

5b32e870cd3b7_k-aftersmp2.jpg.ec3310236d5e3d20c5e1e10c25568915.jpg

5b32e870dec8a_l-aftersmp.jpg.7d49c05c0ee6b66cd47d56dc584107bc.jpg

5b32e870f1af7_p-afterfueandsmp2.jpg.f54c11b2a9951b6831bd6599f2611701.jpg

5b32e87110245_q-afterfueandsmp3.jpg.64498639571c1047e420150d33f71018.jpg

5b32e8712795a_s-afterfueandsmp5.jpg.55fa8bc84f0eb9fd1f56f4a987304d46.jpg

5b32e8713aeec_v-afterfueandsmp8.jpg.29588ccecbc0999f28545ec274208e8b.jpg

Steph,

Thanks for sharing your story! This is an excellent example of SMP used to thicken up longer hair. I used to get questions about this all the time, so it's nice to have an example like this for those curious about using SMP to create the appearance of density in post-transplant or naturally thin hair.

Congrats!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

You've come a long way! Great combo of FUE and SMP. Dr. Bhatti does excellent work and I'm sure your next hair transplant will deliver the results you're hoping for. Keep us posted.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thank's for your message...

To be honest , I have not been satisfied only with "hair transplant" (for lack of density and for scars) or only with " smp " (For the lack of hair).

I think and I hope my dream will realize with the mix FUE and SMP.

Hi steph13. Thanks for writing up your story. I have never thought of using smp tattooing with fue before. Cool idea. I see that you said you would not have been satisfied with only fue hair transplant. Do you have any pictures of your fue grown out without the smp? I am researching fue and all of this is really helpful. Thanks.

FUE for me?? Maybe???

• 3 years later...
On 9/25/2015 at 4:53 AM, SunSeeker said:

Hi steph13. Thanks for writing up your story. I have never thought of using smp tattooing with fue before. Cool idea. I see that you said you would not have been satisfied with only fue hair transplant. Do you have any pictures of your fue grown out without the smp? I am researching fue and all of this is really helpful. Thanks.

If I am not wrong these may be the pictures. SMP has come a long way and we do SMP in our clinic routinely for difficult cases where there is not enough hair for coverage.

DSC_6382.JPG

DSC_6383.JPG

DSC_6384.JPG

DSC_6385.JPG